Kotomine Kirei vs Alexander Anderson

Topic started by Fehafare on Nov. 13, 2011. Last post by willyvereb 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Fehafare (8,022 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Rules:

-Bloodlust on

-Fate/Zero version of Kirei

-Anderson can't use nail

-Both have infinite amout of weapons

-Fight to death

Kotomine Kirei
Kotomine Kirei
Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson
Post by Dream (7,094 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Kirei's screwed in this match. Anderson's capable of hypersonic speeds where he can keep up with Alucard (at best, Kirei can muster up high-end supersonic speed with command mantra boosts) and Kirei would have no means of bypassing Anderson's regenerative abilities to kill the demented Catholic priest, even with his skill with using Black Keys. Anderson shouldn't have much difficulty in offing Kirei.

@Dream: There are 3 calcs for Alucard's speed. One is hypersonic, one is masivly hypersonic and one is supersonic+.

For the sake of the fight we will say that the supersonic one is fine here so Anderson will be supersonic aswell.

Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Alright, quoting myself from the other thread:
@willyvereb said:
Even if Anderson has the Nail, Kotomine's black keys can negate regeneration. Anyways, Anderson has the advantage of firepower while Kirei has the advantage of skill and physical strength. In his last bout against Kiritsugu his punches were as strong as a grenade explosion. By burning up 10 of his Command Spells at once Kirei can also temporally gain the stats of a Servant. Even without the Command Spell boost, Kirei can easily disappear from sight and deflect supersonic daggers. With slight boost he became a supersonic+ combatant himself and bitchslapped rifle bullets. In terms of ranged attacks, Anderson's bayonets and Kotomine's black keys are roughly the same. They can both throw them with inhuman accuracy and en-masse. Although Anderson can spam more bayonets and for longer than Kirei, thanks to his 4th dimensional skill. On the other hand Kirei can cast illusions to confuse the enemy and ensure that his black keys would hit for certain. Unfortunately, Kirei can't pin opponents by their shadow. Neither use the sacraments like Ciel did.  I say this is a pretty close fight but Kirei may have a slight edge.
Online Now
@willyvereb: I thought the negation of regeneration only took effect against beings like spirits and vampires?
Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I wonder who priest is craziest here, not only in behaviour, but also in ideals

Online Now
@Asune: Kirei would take the cake for lunacy by far for me considering he was willing to sacrifice the people of Fuyuki City just to satisfy his warped desires to see what will occur with the corrupted Holy Grail when a wish is granted with it.

@Dream:“He can’t be bought, bullied or negotiated with… some people just want to see the world burn.”

@Dream: It's based on that Black Keys deal conceptual damage.
Although apparently strong spiritual beings like Servants can nullify the curse. Unfortunately Anderson doesn't have any such resistance or the ability to defeat a curse he's completely unfamiliar with.

@willyvereb:Well he also can stop Anderson's movement with the black keys

@Asune: Are you sure? I don't remember Kirei ever pinning people by their shadows.
Well, he DID pin Assassin to the three but that had more to do with physical restriction than actual magic.
Like Kirei admitted he isn't at the level of Ciel. We can't assume Kirei can do the same things with the Black Keys like Ciel did.

@willyvereb: Wait, i know that the novels of type-moon are in one big verse, but they actually talk about each other?

@willyvereb:I believe that shadow stuff was a propertie of the black keys, not the user.

@Fehafare: Yeah, there are a few Easter Eggs which shows the relation between Tsukihime and FSN. One such example is Kirei's quote:
"Although my skills aren't at the level of the Seventh but I was one of the Church's Executors."
Seventh referring to the Seventh of the Burial Agency AKA Ciel.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel