Kotomine Kirei VS Albert Wesker

Topic started by Kobra678 on April 22, 2013. Last post by ReliusClover 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Kobra678 (3,553 posts) See mini bio Level 15

vs

Kirei

Knowledge of Wesker's speed & strength

5 hours prep

Standard Gear

Fate/Zero

Bloodlusted

Wesker

Resident Evil 5

No knowledge

No prep

Standard gear

In charcater

Takes Place

Who would win?

Edit: About half of what I typed didn't show up, so I had to retype it.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Wesker because I think he is badass~

Post by CerusSerenade (2,789 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The black keys will negate Wesker's healing. Do those 5 hours of prep give him time to summon a servant?

Edit:Nevermind, Word of God says Kotomine is Ciel level. Kirei stomps.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Does Wesker get Uroboros afterall he had it in the game

Post by CerusSerenade (2,789 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Galenbeta: Ouroboros was a nerf to Wesker as far as I'm concerned, and it wouldn't help against the black keys.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

now that i think of it this is pretty unfair

@CerusSerenade: I didn't know that the black keys stopped healing.

I'll limit Kirei to 2 black keys and give wesker his deagle with 3 rib bullets (the ones Kiritsugu used)

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kirei still wins. He's faster even in base, Black Keys can petrify, pin people down by the shadow, negate healing and so on. Not to mention that an out of prime Kirei survived an entire day without his heart just because he wanted and still had enough strength to dominate Shirou in hand to hand combat.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I see no arguments against wesker looking like a badass~

@ReliusClover: I don't think that Kierei is faster, Kiritsugu dodges his kick just by using double accel. Also this this is zero Kirei so he never went anywhere without his heart. Shirou is a wimp anyway, the only reason he survived because Avalon.

I think i've been missing a lot about the black keys, when did he pin somebody down by the shadow?

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kobra678: FSN Kirei is weaker than FZ Kirei in every aspect, if FSN could do it, so can FZ and he won against Heaven's Feel Shirou who's badassery and manliness concentrated, and he's also the strongest of the three Shirous.

He never did pin someone down but it's an ability all Black Keys have and it's established in canon. Also calcs put both Kiritsugu and Kirei at mach 5 at peak (as a minimum) and mach 2-3 in base, so yeah both of them are actually faster than Wesker.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel