Konoha vs. Godzilla(READ OP!)

Topic started by Bruce246 on May 2, 2014. Last post by 619locust 3 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Bruce246 (62 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Konoha

VS.

Godzilla( 1992 Godzilla vs. Mothra version)

Rules

1. Currant Hokage Tsunade.

2. Currant Naruto and Sasuke.

3. All people here are in the battle and at their strongest.

4. Jiraiya is alive.

5. The Akatsuki is helping out Konoha.

6. Entire Konoha Shinobi army is in the battle as well.

7. All Senseis are helping too from Konoha(Even ones that are currently dead. Except for other Hokages)

8. No help at all from other villages. Konoha faces Godzilla alone!

9. Everyone(Including Godzilla) are bloodlust and have morals off.

10. Manga versions of everyone from Naruto are in this battle.

Battle takes place at Konoha

Post by Low (1,377 posts) See mini bio Level 11

That godzilla is weak. Konoha nins.

Post by 619locust (93 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Low: Taking on the gods of creation and destruction at the same time is weak?? Huh...you sure you've even seen the movie? Because I can tell right now that you haven't.

Nuke breath kills everyone.

In this movie alone, Godzilla whipped around a kaiju nearly as big as himself around at THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN and slammes into the ground repeatedly as if there were no resistance from the pressure, he swan through an underwater volcano UNDER THE ENTIRE COUNTRY OF JAPAN and emerged through an erupting mt. fuji unharmed....and again, he battled the cosmos in the form of mothra, the defender of life n battra, god of destruction.

He obliterates konoha, only Naruto or Gai (well...Gai can budge him maybe) can do anything cuz Sasuke can't tsukiyomi what can't even see him. Its like you getting genjutsu'd by an ant. Like those really tiny nigh-invisible ones.

AND this is SUPER GODZILLA, the reborn amped version that's bigger and stronger than the first, thanks to the events in Godzilla vs King Ghidorah. If we allow continuity then he even has the nuclear pulse as seen in Godzilla vs Biollante, the first movie of the Hessai era. That would be overkill.

Nothing in Konoha has ever taken on something that could casually swim through the planet or fire unending nuke blasts without chakra. Lol.

@619locust: Ino's Mind Body Switch technique or Uchiha Shisui's Kotoamatsukami for the ownage.

@Low: When has Ino used MBS on something 100 meters tall and 55,000 tons? Not to mention that, besides not having chakra, he's been insinuated more than twice during the hessai era to be one of the most powerful psychics in existence due to his mental resistance and knowledge of enemies locations even in space. Instead of being cheap with the "no chakra" argument, I could even fall back on the fact that she's never overpowering his will lol Mothra shoots beams of concentrated psychic energy from her mouth that he just tanks...

And again for Shisui, I'll refer to hessai Godzilla's resistance to mind control. Showa GZ is susceptible, but hessai has actual feats of resistance vs aliens, gods, and life wipers. Being he can tank beams of concentrated psychic energy from the cosmos itself (Mothra) in this movie alone, I doubt anyone has the juice to overpower any of Godzilla's resistances be it mental, spiritual, or physical. Even the third's sealing technique would require him to try n wrestle Godzilla's soul out, which he would never ever accomplish aside from the fact that he'd get nuked the second he tried.

Naruto is the only one who can even tank a single blast, and his black orbs have shown they can be broken by enough force. GZ slammed Battra at the bottom of the ocean hard enough to set off underwater volcanoes....I think that's plenty of "taijutsu" power, n the nuke blast has no chakra to nullify at all, its a concentrated nuclear explosion in a constant stream. Its literally like he's shooting the surface of the sun at you....that's how hot a nuke is.

And again, its been established he can use the nuclear pulse inthe first movie in the hessai continuity, so that alone would basically 1-shot ALL if konoha except Naruto, who at best can handle a 2-3 second stream before not existing anymore. And he's blood lusted? Then GZ will be spamming his beam from miles away before he even arrives before wasting literally no to blowing the whole place to dust with his pulse. Its like trying to fight an endless nuclear bomb. They all die bad, without doing anything significant at all

Post by taichokage (13,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Don't think Ino can switch with beasts. Otherwise why not the Juubi?
Post by eddz99 (2,516 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Chibaku... TENSEI.

Post by othus12 (6,847 posts) See mini bio Level 13

godzilla laughs and proceeds to obliterate konoha.

@619locust: Ino does not use chakra to take possession of a target. Mind Body Switch is a spiritual technique.

Those black ball things cannot be broken as easily as you think. It tanked a nine tails Bijuu Bomb, the same one that leveled an area the size of a couple of cities, vaporizing everything around for miles. Only Senjutsu or physical attacks work on it. There's also speed you need to consider. Current Narutoverse speed cannot be matched by a Godzilla.

@Low: Um....yea, Ino's MBS takes chakra. If its a jutsu, it takes chakra. It is "the foundation of all jutsu". There is no such thing as a chakraless "spiritual technique". But that's beyond the point, it'd be just as useless if it was.

I didn't say those black balls could be broken easilly....but to Godzilla, he can. Do you know why Taijutsu works? Because its not chakra based. Chakra attacks need nature energy in order to penetrate SoSP defenses. Godzilla's breath is not chakra related at all and has no such limitations.

I promise you nothing shown has the power to put down Godzilla, even the meteor lol he actually has feats resisting those. And those multi-city blasts Naruto can tank are over in a split second. Godzilla's breath is not.

Also, Godzilla casually tags jets out of the sky regardless of speed, catches hypersonic beasts like Megaguirus with his teeth,....even Hessai Mothra alone is mach 15, so while faster characters may dodge the initial blast (only to get caught in the aoe) the speed difference is not as great as you'd think.... And i dont think youre factoring how hard it is to dodge a 10 x10 beam that moves as fast as Godzilla jerks his head. also, again, nuclear pulse. A nuclear pulse is literally a nuclear wave of force released 360°. Anything hit by that will be dead or at least open to followup. No ones outrunning that.

You came on here biased as hell like "pshhh, that Godzilla is weak" without even seeing the movie or knowing the character at all...its better just not to comment if you don't know what you're talking about...and you don't (Ino doesn't need chakra??)....so you can scan the wikis for hax techniques as much as you want, it won't help. I chose GZ with full knowledge on both parties, you did not. Youre kinda sounding like a fanboy about this.

In this movie Godzilla slammed battra into the ocean floor so hard he set off volcanoes and smashed a cavern into the Earth,s Mantle, after which he tanked THE WEIGHT OF JAPAN as he swam to Mt. Fuji. No one in Konoha has the power to deal with that kind of durability (country level minimum) we are beyond millions of tons of force.

@619locust: You misread my post apparantly.

Ino uses chakra to start the technique. Mind Body Switch is spiritual in nature, by this I meant, Godzilla does not need to have chakra inside him for the technique to work. Ino's technique is not a genjutsu. She does not manipulate chakra that's inside a target to control him/her/it.

@Low: but she needs to have enough chakra to pull it off (on a scale we have no reason to believe she could), and again she's not winning a will-battle with Godzilla, asan opponent with sufficient will can outright deny her. Its useless

@619locust:

"I didn't say those black balls could be broken easilly....but to Godzilla, he can. Do you know why Taijutsu works? Because its not chakra based. Chakra attacks need nature energy in order to penetrate SoSP defenses. Godzilla's breath is not chakra related at all and has no such limitations."

Those chakra balls negate the potential to destroy around 200 kilometers of land instantaneously, as to defend against his own 10 tail Bijuu Bombs, Obito used the same black chakra balls. The 9 tails Bijuu Dama that was used to match five other mountain+ busting Bijuu Dama's, engulfed an area the size of multiple cities. That one and the ten tails Bijuu Dama were equal in size, and it was only half of Kurama's chakra potential.

What this means is, those balls are extremely durable. A mere country busting attack is not grazing it, at least not unless the attack has a piercing effect. Gai proved this.

"I promise you nothing shown has the power to put down Godzilla, even the meteor lol he actually has feats resisting those. And those multi-city blasts Naruto can tank are over in a split second. Godzilla's breath is not."

For a first, let me educate on the Truth Seeking Balls. At first it contained the five nature transformations, Earth, Fire, Water, Wind and Lightning natures. This means, the truth seeking balls could essentially negate anything by godzilla using the elemental transformations. More so, later on, Obito showed that even Senjutsu can be encorporated into the Gudoudama. Naruto can go into Sage Mode. Not even physical attacks work on him or his gudoudama. He proved this when he handled Madara's Gudoudama without a sweat.

Moving on, unless Godzilla has means of increasing the potency or quality of his attack over-time, he is not getting past Naruto's defenses.

"Also, Godzilla casually tags jets out of the sky regardless of speed, catches hypersonic beasts like Megaguirus with his teeth,....even Hessai Mothra alone is mach 15, so while faster characters may dodge the initial blast (only to get caught in the aoe) the speed difference is not as great as you'd think.... And i dont think youre factoring how hard it is to dodge a 10 x10 beam that moves as fast as Godzilla jerks his head. also, again, nuclear pulse. A nuclear pulse is literally a nuclear wave of force released 360°. Anything hit by that will be dead or at least open to followup. No ones outrunning that."

You are underestimating Konohanins a lot. Kakashi can one-shot Godzilla's head from the face of existence. Morals off and bloodlusted, and I doubt Godzilla has a defense against his head being sniped from the dimension.

" but she needs to have enough chakra to pull it off (on a scale we have no reason to believe she could), and again she's not winning a will-battle with Godzilla, asan opponent with sufficient will can outright deny her. Its useless"

No. Ino needs chakra to start the technique. All she needs to do is take possession of the target's consciousness. She didn't have nearly enough chakra to control the Kyuubi Kinkaku. But she did. Your argument is irrelevent.

(also: earlier comment have been flagged for calling me a fanboy. It was your lack of comprehension of what I said that resulted in a speculated assumption. And, before even starting the debate, you have halfwittedly assumed I don't know what I'm talking about. I don't have to post walls on walls of text to get a point across.)

Godzilla's speed is arguable. The ninja's are not slow. And given the constitution of Godzilla's being, if not Kamui, the Gudoudama will wipe it from existence.

Post by Dream (7,636 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@619locust: I would suggest you cut it with the insults. Next post you make one will result in a warning.

@Dream: Can you show me where I insulted this guy, other than telling him he didn't watch a movie he clearly didn't watch?

@Low: My posts wouldn't be so long if you didn't make me repeat myself so much lol....Ino requires no will, you say? Well I can't post scans from my phone, so as much as i hate using a wiki, why don't you show me on this where it says "MBS cannot be denied by sufficient will" :

"Normally, their original body is left defenceless while this technique is active, leaving it susceptible to attack until they return. The mind transfer moves in a straight direction and takes some time to return to the user's body if it misses. Because of these reasons, it should only be used on immobilised targets. Similarly, if the opponent's will is strong enough, they can force the user from their body, as Sakura Haruno did to Ino Yamanaka during the Chūnin Exams.[5] "

Ah, I guess Godzilla can't force Ino out with his massively superior and overwhelming will....my bad :p jk jk, but we can now rest assured beyond any shadow of a doubt that Ino is a non-factor.

Now you listed 5 elements for these Truth Seeking Balls....but I don't see where it says "nuclear radiation" or "nuclear fusion element"....cuz that's not on your list. Should we just assume it blocks it based on nothing? No, no, that's crazy....I guess those balls can't block it!!! Whaddaya know....

Kamui is by far the only reasonable option you brought to the table this entire debate, and even then its moot: When has Kakashi ever once opened with kamui, even blood lusted? IIRC he forgot about it the first half of the series then only began using it as a last resort until this final battle, and even with the jyuubi's head he didn't even open with it, he let it blast his friends a bit. A blood lusted Godzilla, who is going to 1-shot Konoha with his opening move, will not give him that chance. He's not tanking a nuclear force-wave no matter who's basement he hides in.

And finally,I think you're being a lil overly sensitive. Were not in grade school (hell I'm not even in school anymore lol). If you read what I said, I did not directly call you a fan boy. "Kinda sound like-" means I am directing my comment at your words. Your words in your opening comment warrented that. I do not think you yourself are a fanboy, only that you were siding with the characters you know more about. Try n keep it together, pal, I can't talk to people who need to be sweet talked every time they think im coming on too strong. TO BE CLEAR, NOT SAYING YOURE LIKE THAT, JUST SAYING I HAVNT DECIDED YET...in which case I do, the convo will be over. So rest assured, I'll always carefully monitor my bad words to ensure they are never ever directed specifically at you, Buddy Friend ;)

Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@619locust: Dahahaha, this guy may be a new favorite poster of mine. You kind of remind me of Erik from Comicvine although he can be a bit more harsh.

As for this fight I go with Godzilla all the way, Kakashi also can't Kamui something that it too big, in the amount of time it takes to even try to warp all of Godzilla's head he would have been vaporized. It takes Kakashi a good while to use that on a normal person, the amount of time it took him just to use it on a piece of a tailed beast was also too long. it takes Godzilla like a few seconds to fire out his lasers. Godzilla would throw off Kakashi's accuracy just by moving since he causes tremors in the general area when he walks. I mean even when the guy is coming out of the water buildings shake and cars move ect. I mean you KNOW when he's coming. But yeah I'm not seeing how Godzilla does not win here. As for the flagged comment, I read it and it was nothing actually aimed at the person rather their words as it only said he sounded like a fanboy however in Low's defense yes that kinda thing can be taken as an insult. In terms of banter between users this site is much more strict, I mean with Comicvine the only time I saw a comment get flagged was when a user was hardly debating and flat out insulting users or when a user threatened to kill another. Then again there are a lot more people there and they are a lot older so that kinda stuff doesn't really get flagged, just played off. However I will say it is annoying if a character enters a debate with no knowledge on the other and picks a clear winner. I don't mind if someone enters a debate without knowing about the character (Erik did when he came here) but at least ask about that character like feats and such, don't just assume things as it just begs for it to be called out. So I see both sides of this, I would say it shouldn't be too much of a problem as long as you don't harshly ridicule his post as post are an extension of the poster, normally semi-aggressive debating is not too bad but yeah if a user gets offended enough to flag it then they are clearly upset and you should stop. Not saying you were being offensive from my point of view but it's better not to argue these things and just continue to prove your points. Just my 2 dollars on the subject.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,627 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Low: Where are you getting that 200 km from?

@Kurohige: i appreciate your input....I wasn't exactly prepared to be flagged over basically accusing someone of being wrong on the internet lol I'm a bit more on the ball now, i take it the threat of flame wars must be pretty high for such an itchy flag-finger so I can understand not wanting to cross boundaries.

But yea, I mean on paper something like kamui or amaterasu looks great, but in practice neither is really practical here due to charge-up, durability, regen, and the fact it doesn't take Godzilla like 4 pages just to do one thing (jyuubi). A lot of people would look at a technique like kamui and think of what THEY would do as opposed to what Kakashi would do with it (which is totally not use it immediately like he should with literally every problem he ever had....I mean my alternate dimention would be PACKED with things iv "nope"d out of existence lol)

Post by Dream (7,636 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@619locust:

You came on here biased as hell like "pshhh, that Godzilla is weak" without even seeing the movie or knowing the character at all...its better just not to comment if you don't know what you're talking about...and you don't (Ino doesn't need chakra??)....so you can scan the wikis for hax techniques as much as you want, it won't help. I chose GZ with full knowledge on both parties, you did not. Youre kinda sounding like a fanboy about this.

Not taking any sides. Just doing my job on here to keep things in order.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel