Konoha 11 vs Luffy

Topic started by Thitiki on Nov. 21, 2013. Last post by Shadow_Okami9 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Thitiki (44 posts) See mini bio Level 7

RULES: Luffy will fight everyone in picture except Naruto he is not in the fight.

Round 1: Fight takes place in an open field. Luffy is bloodlusted and morals off (he thinks the K11 killed Nami and Chopper) starts 25 ft away from K11.

Round 2: Same place but Luffy gets his crew all of them are bloodlusted and K11 gets current Naruto along with Kurama cloak all in character. Each team starts 50 ft away. Naruto can't spam biju bombs but can go into his strongest form.

WHO WINS?!?

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,111 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Round 1. Luffy kills them

Round 2. The Konoha 11 probably win

Post by AlphaQIndyAs (69 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

Round 1. Luffy kills them

Round 2. The Konoha 11 probably win

Agree.

Post by luthluth (1,375 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@ImDictatorBowDown said:

Round 1. Luffy kills them

Round 2. The Konoha 11 probably win

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,331 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Luffy win in round one, the only ones who will give Luffy trouble are Ino-Shika-Cho. But in the second round, Konoha 11 should take it

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

None of them will give luffy trouble. Round 2 everybody except naruto dies.

Post by Dream (7,894 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Moderator

Round 1: Luffy easily takes out the group. Between Haki and his greater physical attributes, the team's got little chance of victory here.

Round 2: The Kurama cloak-enhanced team are gonna give problems to the Straw Hats. Weaker members of the Straw Hats like Usopp and Nami are likely to not last too long and the numbers being in the Konoha 11's favor will make it tough for even the stronger Straw Hats to prevail here. Even assuming the empowered 10 members are taken out by the Straw Hats, no one among the crew have the power to dent Naruto's defenses while he is in his Tailed Beast Mode and even with the slight nerf, Naruto could overwhelm the Straw Hats with Shadow Clones and Rasengan variants to take them all out on his own.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Dream said:

Round 1: Luffy easily takes out the group. Between Haki and his greater physical attributes, the team's got little chance of victory here.

Round 2: The Kurama cloak-enhanced team are gonna give problems to the Straw Hats. Weaker members of the Straw Hats like Usopp and Nami are likely to not last too long and the numbers being in the Konoha 11's favor will make it tough for even the stronger Straw Hats to prevail here. Even assuming the empowered 10 members are taken out by the Straw Hats, no one among the crew have the power to dent Naruto's defenses while he is in his Tailed Beast Mode and even with the slight nerf, Naruto could overwhelm the Straw Hats with Shadow Clones and Rasengan variants to take them all out on his own.

Nicely summed up.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,351 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Dream: I dont believe that, a good elephant gatling to Naruto would do it, as it combines into a city level attack. Zoro and Sanji and most likely Franky with his laser could beat the rest of the konoha 11. Brook could join the group in that as well

Post by Saladking (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@Dream: I dont believe that, a good elephant gatling to Naruto would do it, as it combines into a city level attack. Zoro and Sanji and most likely Franky with his laser could beat the rest of the konoha 11. Brook could join the group in that as well

Shikamaru shadow binds him while Ino takes over his body and uses him as a weapon then when they're done with him Naruto scrambles his brain with a RS

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,351 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Saladking: Zoro kills shikamaru by chopping him into pieces and brook turns ino into ice while Franky beats the RS with a laser

Post by Saladking (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@Saladking: Zoro kills shikamaru by chopping him into pieces and brook turns ino into ice while Franky beats the RS with a laser

Zoro has 50 clones who can all use giant rasengans and 3 giant frogs ganging up on him and Franky gets trashed by Sakura or melted by Katsyu's acid

Current Konoha has too much. Then you have Shino's bugs that can clog Franky's joints

Then Kiba is going to be all over the place bullrushing everything in his way

Current Lee even blitz Madara in base

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Luffy was strong enough to break apart noah which was arguably mountain sized. Sanji could kick that huge puffer guy with his strength alone. No one aside from naruto can give them trouble.

And do not be fooled the only thing that saves naruto is bijuu dama. If you were to restrict it he would be beaten.

Post by Saladking (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@TheNeutralOne said:

Luffy was strong enough to break apart noah which was arguably mountain sized. Sanji could kick that huge puffer guy with his strength alone. No one aside from naruto can give them trouble.

And do not be fooled the only thing that saves naruto is bijuu dama. If you were to restrict it he would be beaten.

You sound ridculous. Current Sakura punches causes shockwaves that blew away Juubi's giant clones and she has a giant slug that shoots aoe acid

Naruto's 50+ clones can all use giant rasengans. The konoha 11 can now use Naruto's cloak that saved their lives and they can all use rasengans now

Naruto can spam anything he wants now

Shikamaru can shadow bind multiple people

Butterfly Choji is as big as Gedo Mazo

Current Lee got a huge speed boost (blitz Madara in base)

You're clearly not up to date with Naruto

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,351 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Saladking: He can literally cut ALL of those into pieces

dont be ridiculous, Franky's laser beats both of those, and brook is too fast for shino and would freeze him. He could also potentially put some of them under a hallucination and sanji would kick kiba around like a ball

Post by Saladking (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Katsyu can split her body up at will so what are lasers going to do besides make more of her?

That scan was to prove he can 1 shot everyone or something? Yea that's not going to happen. Shino's bugs can clog Franky's joints too.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,351 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Saladking: unless you can provide scans of them tanking a slash with that wide of a range of affect and have durability exceeding harder than steel cuts, YEAH that is gonna happen

Katsuyu for one has no mach 16+ reaction nor the durability shown to tank his lasers (mach 16 is what the speed of the lasers are calced at I believe). They might be able to do that but that doesnt stop Brook from freezing them and him, he's too fast for them as well

Post by Saladking (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@Saladking: unless you can provide scans of them tanking a slash with that wide of a range of affect and have durability exceeding harder than steel cuts, YEAH that is gonna happen

Katsuyu for one has no mach 16+ reaction nor the durability shown to tank his lasers (mach 16 is what the speed of the lasers are calced at I believe). They might be able to do that but that doesnt stop Brook from freezing them and him, he's too fast for them as well

Lasers won't do anything but make more of Katsyu

Naruto takes Brook out

Simple

Also I'm sorry but that scan isn't showing much of a wide range. Can you post the pages before that showing this wide range?

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,351 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Saladking: That's like saying she's immortal lol no, it'd melt her faster than her acid could do anything if it could melt steel without a problem

Luffy takes Naruto out, he doesnt have a bijuu dama to hide behind fo the win

simple as that

here's the initial size of the kraken

which dwarves the sunny (but because I had to copy and paste it, you cant se the sunny :p) here's one of his tentacle

the tentacle crushed a ship even bigger than sunny with ease

Post by Saladking (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

That was a speed feat from Zoro not a "wide range attack"

This is a wide range attack and they're use to dodging stuff like this by now

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel