Konan vs Kisame

Topic started by Kurohige on Sept. 15, 2010. Last post by narutogeass 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Rules: 
1.Kisame at full power befor he died 
2. Current Konan  
3.Bloodlust on 
4.Battle takes place in rain village 

vs 

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Billions of paper bombs later Konan comes home with some yummy fried fish. 
Honestly I can't imagine Kisame even denting Madara, Konan blew off his body parts and forced him to use an ability that is hax to prevent his death/
Post by taichokage (12,639 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hellos: Definitely not. Konan imo is still the weakest akatsuki member after Hidan. She's not kisame's level. The six hundred billion explosive tag technique is really only a very lengthy jutsu not an exceedingly powerful one. And it was specifically designed to take madara out, something she had been planning for a while (and might i add it failed). Give the rest of akatsuki prep on an unsuspecting Madara and they would do better. She should've left the explosions to the real explosives expert Deidara. Also Madara hasn't been stellar himself. He got injured by 2 jounin in an earlier battle and said he was greatly weakened from his original self. Hurting Madara is nothing big. Hashirama did it, Minato did it, Danzou's jounin did it and now Konan. Killing Madara is the big deal which no one has succeeded in doing. Really Kisame would win
@taichokage:
Nice.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,726 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I wonder what Konan's last angel justsu was gonna be before Madara went and choked a b%tch.
Post by narutogeass (94 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@taichokage: lol 1.konan is most def  one of the strongest  in akatsuki and would shit all over Hiden because we all know paper bombs>hiden 2.Saying 600 billion explosive tag is weak is laughable when one tag can destroy bolders and shit  your down playing is a fail  3.the 600 billion explosive tag technique  is most def one of the strongest attacks in HST and can one shot just about any one in it hands down
@narutogeass:
What is HST?
Post by Boxer_Joe (305 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kisame uses his water dome technique makes all the paper soggy and can speedblitz her assuming he gets time but this is also assuming Konan has enough prep like she did with Madara to do that, and starts out in her paper angel form.
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Boxer_Joe: I doubt water make her paper soggy. she uses it in the rain fine.
Post by Dream (7,217 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The only thing that was shown to give Konan's paper trouble was when she was sprayed with Jiraiya's oil. Otherwise, her paper can handle fire and water attacks without any issues.

Plus, I believe this thread's a duplicate. There's another thread running the same kind of match.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Konan FTW
She knows about all of his weaknesses

@battleheiz: What makes you say that? for all we know she knows nothing about Kisame.
@taichokage said:
" @battleheiz: What makes you say that? for all we know she knows nothing about Kisame. "
Longest member of akatsuki???
Are you serious?!
She knew all about tobi and his minions so yes she knows
@battleheiz: that's still an assumption besides obviously she did not know too much as she failed to learn about Madara's greatest power shown to date. Also I dont recall her taking out a jinchuuruki singlehandedly and almost doing so to another. Instead all I remember is her being beaten in less than a chapter by jiraiya with a single jutsu and losing to Madara in just  over one chapter as well.
@taichokage:  Being in Akatsuki though, Konan would at least have some sort of awareness on Kisame's abilities. Without Samehada, Kisame won't have any means of recovering from his injuries, even while retaining the ability to drain chakra. Mobility is in favor of Konan thanks to her ability to fly and disperse herself in paper while using her Dance of the Shikigami ability. As long as she engages in ranged combat and bombards Kisame with paper attacks and exploding tags, she has a very good chance of taking out Kisame.
@Dream: However Kisame has samehada. Or at least there's nothing that says he doesn't and she only has mobility advantage in the air (which she hasn't really demonstrated) on land and of course in water Kisame is far faster.
@taichokage: Nope samehada belongs to hachibi and konan knew about izanagi but though that he would never use it
@taichokage:  Read the match description. It states Kisame is at full power from before he died (the events of the current arc). Kisame doesn't have Samehada on him at that point as it's now whoring for Killer Bee. The match also takes place at Rain Village, Konan's home turf and lacking a large abundance of water for Kisame to move around in and milk use of his water jutsu. Kisame would have to create his own water source via Exploding Water Colliding Wave which would take time for him to prep leaving a good enough opportunity for Konan to off him.
Post by Boxer_Joe (305 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Dream:
I think he meant like before he died as in he has samehada but is as strong as he was before his death.
@Boxer_Joe: Until there's clarification from Kurohige, I'm still standing by my opinion based on the assumption it's referring to Kisame during the manga's current arc without Samehada.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel