Komamura vs Renji

Topic started by taichokage on March 5, 2010. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by taichokage (12,685 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The weakest captain imo vs the strongest vice captain imo. Does Komamura still win or does Renji stand a chance. Just in case, anime references can be used.
Post by Ketch (23 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Komamura would destroy Renji
@Ketch said:
" Komamura would destroy Renji "
I don't think so. He might win but not destroy. Komamura has been owned consistently more than any other captain.
He was owned by people that Renji would stand no chance against. In fact he would do worse than what Komamura did. So using that holds no grounds for an argument.
@Ketch said:
" He was owned by people that Renji would stand no chance against. In fact he would do worse than what Komamura did. So using that holds no grounds for an argument. "
yeah it does. Komamura struggled with a mere fraccion though it was the strongest fracccion. Renji defeated a fraccion too. Also think about it. Their bankai's vs each other. Both are among the very largest. Now komamura's may be stronger but has that certain weakness. Also if Hikotsu taiho hit the giant imagine what would happen to komamura.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

pictures?
@taichokage: Komamura didn't struggle one bit, being punched once does not count as struggling. The only reason he needed bankai was because of his opponents size, and the fact Poww had angered him. He could have easily beaten Poww with just his shikai alone. Defeating a fraccion does not make them equals. Rukia defeated an Espada, does that mean she's stronger than Soifon, Komamura Renji......No. Poww proved strong enough to defeat Ikkaku, even if he didn't use bankai. Ikkaku himself is stronger than Renji, but like Iba sais, Komamura's bankai is way ahead of Ikkaku's. So what if Renji's bankai is large it still holds no candle against Komamura's, which can easily overpower it just like it did against Poww. His bankai follows his actions, and Komamura is certainly stronger than Renji, in both physical and spiritual strength. He could have his own bankai, take Renji's away from him, and then overpower Renji. An attack like that wont phase Komamura, he used his bankai to push back a cero from poww. Just because his bankai takes damage, and so does he does not mean the damage will put him down.         

tththat wont phase it. H
@Ketch said:
" @taichokage: Komamura didn't struggle one bit, being punched once does not count as struggling. The only reason he needed bankai was because of his opponents size, and the fact Poww had angered him. He could have easily beaten Poww with just his shikai alone. Defeating a fraccion does not make them equals. Rukia defeated an Espada, does that mean she's stronger than Soifon, Komamura Renji......No. Poww proved strong enough to defeat Ikkaku, even if he didn't use bankai. Ikkaku himself is stronger than Renji, but like Iba sais, Komamura's bankai is way ahead of Ikkaku's. So what if Renji's bankai is large it still holds no candle against Komamura's, which can easily overpower it just like it did against Poww. His bankai follows his actions, and Komamura is certainly stronger than Renji, in both physical and spiritual strength. He could have his own bankai, take Renji's away from him, and then overpower Renji. An attack like that wont phase Komamura, he used his bankai to push back a cero from poww. Just because his bankai takes damage, and so does he does not mean the damage will put him down.             tththat wont phase it. H "
hikotsu taiho is stronger than a normal cero. Also Rukia only beat aaroneiro 1. because he was beyond cocky however his power still outclassed hers, and 2. because he is still gillian class himself and is by far the weakest espada and is more comparable to a fraccion. Also we all know Ikkaku was only defeated because he refused to use bankai. Also I also think Komamura would win but not as easily as you're saying. I personally think they are relatively close in fact renji is classed at having better shunpo than komamura.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" pictures? "
cmon we all knew them  both

and to note i would say komamura wins
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Komamaura would slaughter him, he's a captain for a reason.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" pictures? "
cmon we all knew them  both  and to note i would say komamura wins "

who is komamura again?
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Renji loses, he is the biggest Jobber in Bleach...
Post by Kas (1,178 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Why is Komamura always underestimated? Is it because he loses against main antagonists of a filler or arc? If so, that's one of worst reasons I have ever heard or seen in my life. Naturally story wise he wouldn't beat Aizen, Tousen, or Gin because he is just a supporting character, not even a main one at that considering he ever seen Ichigo no more than four times in the entire series. If there was no need to push Ichigo so much, Komamura would have a way better showing instead of other captains like Hitsugaya, maybe even Kubo picks favorites. Anyway if both would go bankai, naturally Komamura's would flatten Renji's, because Komamura has possibly a good close to a hundred years more experience with bankai than Renji.
Post by sasuke0447 (174 posts) See mini bio Level 8

i go wit the underdog renji
Post by GodRealm1990 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 2

Hi, i know this is like mega late, but m new lol, and was just wondering whether ikkaku is actually stronger than renji and this forum came up..... either way, I just wanna point out that Komamura isnt actually the weakest captain. Well according to the official databooks that were apparently created and published by Kubo, Soifon, Mayuri and Tousen are actually weaker than the big guy. Tbh I think its unfair to assume hes the weakest, although the picture portrayed makes him look like a puff, being taken out in less than 3 seconds by aizen twice, and having to use bankai against a mere fraccion. But in all fairness, Poww was probably a fighter of captain class anyway, and might actually be on par with the lower espada, like szayel and aaroniero, plus he didnt really NEED to use his bankai, he just gets pissed off easily. So yeah, Renji wouldnt stand a chance. Sorry.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Captain Komamura should destroy Renji.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,413 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Komamura would beat the crap out of renji. Not only does he outclass renji in every major class. But his shikai/bankai is the perfecy counter to renji's bankai. Koma stomp
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Kuma_From_Argentina said:
Renji loses, he is the biggest Jobber in Bleach...
Do you think that he's a jobber or that he just sucks?
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@DJSNuva1:  He is a jobber, I love the weapon and the character, but he is going to lose 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel