Knuckles Enerjak vs. Thanos (fully Powered)

Topic started by 100Rings on Dec. 6, 2012. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by 100Rings (113 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Both are at full power and bloodlusted. Go at it!

Post by 100Rings (113 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I just realized...they arent anime!!! sry.

lock if you want but i would appreciate it if it stayed open.

Thank You.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@100Rings: Wait, is this regular Thanos, or does he have the IG or the HOTU?

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@GIRUGAMESH: I can only assume he has everything considering it says fully powered

@MarioRedfield said:

@GIRUGAMESH: I can only assume he has everything considering it says fully powered

That's the thing, it's misleading. Thanos could be fully powered but within the limits of his own power, given that the IG and the HOTU are separate powers to his own.

Without either of them Enerjak curbstomps (makes a nice change to say a Sonic character wins).

With the IG Enerjak wins but Thanos puts up a half-decent fight.

With the HOTU Thanos babyshakes him.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@MarioRedfield said:

That's the thing, it's misleading. Thanos could be fully powered but within the limits of his own power, given that the IG and the HOTU are separate powers to his own.

Without either of them Enerjak curbstomps (makes a nice change to say a Sonic character wins).

Wait Enerjak could take on LT?

@solesamurai said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@MarioRedfield said:

I never said that, I could be wrong but if this is the Enerjak that I'm thinking of then he's multiversal and more powerful than Master Mogul, but come to think of it I may be talking about the strongest Enerjak...

Either way, no version of Enerjak could beat the LT.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@solesamurai said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@MarioRedfield said:

I never said that, I could be wrong but if this is the Enerjak that I'm thinking of then he's multiversal and more powerful than Master Mogul, but come to think of it I may be talking about the strongest Enerjak...

I asked because Thanos with IG could only be bested by Beings on LT level and higher. and Thanos with HOTU was closest being to omnipotence ever put into comics so he obviously would destroy enerjak with HOTU.

@solesamurai said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@solesamurai said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@MarioRedfield said:

I asked because Thanos with IG could only be bested by Beings on LT level and higher. and Thanos with HOTU was closest being to omnipotence ever put into comics so he obviously would destroy enerjak with HOTU.

Sorry but that isn't correct, there are a few beings between Thanos with IG and the LT in terms of power (example would be the phoenix force or Nemesis, the living embodiment of the gems). Thanos with the IG is extremely powerful and is pretty much as good as it gets on a universal scale (he may even be able to beat lower-tier multiversal opponents), but he'd be outclassed by entities who affect multiverses/megaverses. So LT certainly isn't the only one capable of beating IG Thanos.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel