Kizaru vs Ulqiuorra

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Dec. 26, 2012. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,271 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Battle takes place in marine ford,

intangibility on

ulqy in his final form

Post by othus12 (6,673 posts) See mini bio Level 13

kizaru wins here mostly due to his intangibility and haki. he will eventually put down ulquiorra with his lightspeed kicks.

Post by Stingerrain (377 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Kizaru should take this pretty convincingly. Intangibility, regeneration, and Haki defiantly give him the edge.

I'm not even sure a straight Lanza from Ulquiorra can put him down.

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kizaru

@Stingerrain: it wouldnt because it turns out that even an island busting explosion doesnt affect his intangibility, as seen in film Z

Post by nishi99 (1,660 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Ulqiuorra

Post by othus12 (6,673 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@nishi99: why? ulquiorra seems to be at a disadvantage in terms of durability and speed.

Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Hmm...looks like Kizaru wins this match with not too much difficulty. Not knocking Ulqiuorra or anything, but I doubt that he could do anything major against Kizaru without getting absolutely demolished.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,757 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Even without intangablitiy, Kizaru could still probably win, though it would be closer

Post by One_Piece_God (543 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@Stingerrain: it wouldnt because it turns out that even an island busting explosion doesnt affect his intangibility, as seen in film Z

I remember a long time ago lots of people debating that logia characters have never reformed from anything on that scale i.e Madara Meteor jutsu.. It never made any sense to me why they could not.. After all, there is no limit to their intangibility apart from sea stone, sea water, haki or thier element's natural weakness..

@One_Piece_God: well now theres proof that they can... whats even cooler is that Z took it to the face and was only knocked out by it, he's hella durable!

Post by taichokage (12,957 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hey Jinbeifan1, where have you seen Z if you don't mind my asking? I assume it was subbed? As for the battle, I don't see how Ulquiorra could even inflict damage assuming reiatsu doesn't = haki here.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Jinbeifan1:

@taichokage said:

Hey Jinbeifan1, where have you seen Z if you don't mind my asking? I assume it was subbed? As for the battle, I don't see how Ulquiorra could even inflict damage assuming reiatsu doesn't = haki here.

Im wondering the same thing. Ive been dying to see it

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,240 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I think he got the info from the One Piece Podcast

@taichokage: I found a review from a guy on youtube who explained the story. I havent watched it yet, but I know what happens... I just couldnt stand to wait xD

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,898 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Kizaru is wanked for the wrong reasons. He has been tagged by people slower than him. The only issue here is logia intangability. And thats why he wins.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel