Kizaru VS Akainu

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 16, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 9 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,369 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Rules

no prep , in character , Round 1 - pre time skip , Round 2 - post time skip

Location - Marine Ford

Post by othus12 (7,299 posts) See mini bio Level 13

kizaru but im sure that in the series akainu would win via PIS.

@othus12: LOL PIS where/when?

@SMXLR8: marco and vista sliced him in half with haki and that did nothing to him. WTF-.

@othus12: maybe it wasn't haki?

Post by katanalauncher (510 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Akainu is stronger via hype.

@SMXLR8: akainu even said after the attack: ughh haki users are so annoying. i mean seriously?= wtf.

@katanalauncher said:

Akainu is stronger via hype.

yeah. exactly.

@othus12: ODA is trolling ? =D

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,331 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@othus12:

Kuzan did the same thing with WB, they been Logia users for years (how that PIS?)

Anyway, it hard to tell who win. Since I have a feeling that the World Government help Sakazuki in his fight with Kuzan somehow

Post by taichokage (14,172 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It seems the admirals have a stamina that is not merely related to their logia powers but to their skill and training that allowed them to become admirals. They take too much damage even when haki is involved. There's a reason why they are Admirals/Admiral level and other logia are not. Still I agree with othus12. Kizaru would win by their actual abilities, Akainu would probably win in the story.

@taichokage: really now?

bump

Post by waybig1010101 (3,433 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
Im going to agree that the plot would let akainu win
Post by Kobra678 (3,344 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I like Kizaru better, and if they fought he should win. But like others have already said, he'd lose in the story if they do.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12 said:

kizaru but im sure that in the series akainu would win via PIS.

This. I see Akainu pulling an asspull win here. He all of a sudden turns into a convenient tank lol.

Post by mangafanVT (211 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Kizaru is faster but akainu stronger... i go with akainu

Post by Madkinglord (180 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Regardless of how you look at it the advantage lies with Kizaru. Look the simple answer is Kizaru doesn't need to be overly powerful. There is a reason why flash can punch and hurt superman even though he is nowhere near the strength of supes and the answer is speed.

Kizaru's power is immensely powerful and assuming that kizaru is a skilled fighter, one can make a successful case for him beating most of the One piece characters.

to answer the topic.

I'll put my money on akianu based on what we have seen so far and here is why; kizaru appears to be a bit of a ditz he lacks both the focus and psychological power to beat akianu. being the strongest or fastest doesn't guarantee a win especially in one piece. kizaru tends to deal with problems in a more straight forward approach thanks to the nature of his power and with akianu's haki, strength and skill i feel that he out clases kizaru is most aspect.

@Madkinglord: He is just lazy ,it's his character and personality so trust me he is no ditz. Where the hell did you get that from?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel