Kizaru (OP) vs Goku (Kaio-Ken)

Topic started by Nerx on April 10, 2009. Last post by Justice 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@fabuloso_larumba said:
" @hitsusatsu11: Yes because goku will just have some sunglasses around right? lol c'mon now,  
He doesn't need sunglasses, he is fast enough to react to light though. 
 Yajirobi did not have that much power period, he is simply a good swordman, Goku even explained to Yajirobi that his hit only hurt as a result of Kaioken, L\
Goku was weakened from fighting Vegeta, and Yajirobe surpasses Kami. You have no point here. 

Love the fan made translation how about the official translation? 
I have the complete viz collection, whats your point? What dialog do you disagree with? 

I know what ki is, it does not matter lol Silver did not hurt Kizaru, 
This is a lie, at Marinford Kizaru even says haki hurts him, ki = haki here. 
Goku's ki is more powerful than ANYTHING in the OP world. 

these arguments on db characters being light speed is stupid   
DBZ characters are FTL. 
Its been proven numerous times. 
Go to the thread if you like. 

point of saying Kizarut reacted to all those characters was to show he did not have human reaction time, he has super human (Light speed reaction) as he even kicked hawkins at light speed- Goku has never been hit that fast 
All those characters are not as fast as Goku. 
Goku gets hit with FTL punches every time he fights. 
Go to the DBZ speed thread to see the different scans and such, its been established.  

. Kizaruo beats kaioken goku here, 
I LOL at this. 
Goku is: 
-more powerful 
-more durable 
-faster, better fighter  
-Ki = haki here.

nor has he taken hits beyond city busting.\

He did way back at the 23rd Budokai against Ma Jr. 
Really, I know your new here but please try and have a clue before you post. 

lol do I need to get the scan of Krillin and tein not being able to push down a steel metal door? And not Yajirobi is much weaker physicly than them. "
His name is TENSHINHAN  
They are afraid of the androids and in the manga they hardly even try, they just say "its hard" 
Still not near as pathetic as being afraid of a pistol. 
And Goku was worn out and beat when Yajirobe slapped him (and it might be filler) either way it proves nothing since Goku is fighting Kizaru at full health and not after fighting Vegeta. 
Goku beat a planet buster Vegeta.  
Vegeta is of course a planet buster, aside from destroying a planet in filler, he outright says he can destroy the earth. If you disregard this because it is a statement, then I disregard that Kizaru is even lightspeed. He is never actually proven via distance/ time to be at or near lightspeed (like picolo's beam is) 
But I accept statements and believe Kizaru to be lightspeed in light form, however this is not enough to scratch Kaioken goku. 
Kizaru is not even a city buster, where as Piccolo Daimao wiped out cities with a wave of his hand and KID goku beat him. 
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Aha! And people doubted me when I made a case for goku 8 month ago!
Post by fabuloso_larumba (118 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11:
Goku can't react to light he knew about the move already and tien was dumb enough to assume it worked lol PROVE to me that Yajirobi is even a building buster lol I diagree with the ones with typos, I never said Haki would not hurt Kizaru stop making things up  however having haki does not equal a win, also its not about how much power someone has lol the abilities in the OP world would take Goku out. 

I saw the thread, Piccolo's attack was possibly FTL however not his more POWERFUL (Not faster special beam cannon) which you could see hit the mountain, if it was so fast it would have went through it without us seing it like with the moon, he was surprised that raditz dodged it so close. 

Goku loses since Kizaru can dispers into thousands of bright light particles blinding Goku and creat photons, or simply hit him at light speed, who cares what his name is? They could not push it down (BOTH of  them and Piccolo offered to actualy use ki to blast it down lol, being afraid of a gun <<<<<<<<<<Two supposed moon+busters not being able to push down a metal door. The point was Goku in kaioken after using it for too long puts a huge amount of strain on his body to the point were a kick from Kizaru would be enough, Goku did not show enough speed in that battle period to be Kizaru level.(AGAIN scans please.)
you wont accept Kizaru is light speed dispite them showing him kicking hawkins at light-speed and his bio even saying so? wow. staement or not we both know dbz staements can be fals as Frieza stated he would blow up namek which he was only able to do by destroying the core since he overestimated himself. We could assume the same with cell's solar system claim. So kid Goku beat Piccolo? Because someone can destroy something it does not mean the person who beat him is that strong how many hands he used is irrelivent. Kizaru can creat photons and any light related attack and his attacks have been shown to create huge explosions without him even trying, he has not really been in one serious fight even against Silver he was careful but not serious.
@fabuloso_larumba said:
 you wont accept Kizaru is light speed dispite them showing him kicking hawkins at light-speed and his bio even saying so?  
Your whole argument is pathetic fail.  
We have never seen Kizaru go as fast as light, period. All we have to go by is statements, the statements have credibility to me so I accept them. But I also accept DB statements. 
And Kizaru is only lightspeed as light, his non light body is slower.
Goku can destroy a planet with his ki, ki acts as haki here, therefore a ki blast kills Kizaru. Its not rocket science at all. 
 as Frieza stated he would blow up namek which he was only able to do by destroying the core since he overestimated himself. 
Right he choked and yet still destroyed the planet. 
Normally he easily vaporizes planets, as with planet Vegeta.  

I saw the thread, Piccolo's attack was possibly FTL however not his more POWERFUL (Not faster special beam cannon) which you could see hit the mountain, if it was so fast it would have went through it without us seing it like with the moon, 

Attacks get faster as the characters get faster. 
As I showed. 

. So kid Goku beat Piccolo? Because someone can destroy something it does not mean the person who beat him is that strong   
In DBZ it certainly does. 
The winner will be the one with more ki. 

, Goku did not show enough speed in that battle period to be Kizaru level.(AGAIN scans please.)  
LOL every fight Goku has he is shown to punch, kick, and parry at fast speeds. 
In fact vs Freeza they fight all over the planet.  
Kizaru can only go fast when he turns into light, he must materialize into non light body to attack, and therefore he is not lightspeed then. Either way Goku is still faster than lightspeed in battle. 

Again the facts: 

Goku is: 
-Stronger 
-More Powerful 
-Fights faster 
-Is more durable 
- Ki = haki here, therefore if the haki of Silvers and others, who's power is comparatively weak in magnitude of force compared to Goku's ki attacks, then an attack by kaioken, or 23rd Budokai Goku will absolutely destroy Kizaru. 

Goku loses since Kizaru can dispers into thousands of bright light particles blinding Goku and creat photons,
He's gonna beat him by turning into a flashlight? 
Pathetic. 
Goku can shoot thousands of ki blasts which move as fast or faster than piccolo's FTL moonbuster, and is more powerful. Its not hard to see that this is beyond OP. You'd have to be a pretty big OP fanboy to think Kizaru>>>planet buster with haki. 
Post by fabuloso_larumba (118 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11:

We saw Kizaru kick hawkins at light-speed period. 

He did not even realize it until a moment after, still that proved DBZ characters overestimate themselves with their claims. 

You used a dumb form of ABC logic. There is no proof piccolo's light of death is FTL 

So because Yajirobi techinacly beat Oozaru Vegeta that must mean he was at least half as strong as he was right? Lol 

DBZ chars have only shown to be massivly hypersonic, so Goku and frieza fought all over a small planet? 

Cool so were the Super novas and Kizaru soloed all of them lol Goku wont tag kizaru when he is thousands of light particles and shoots concentrated light at him from all directions and again you are using feats from namek when this is Kaioken goku. 

I have not seen him shoot THOUSANDS of ki blast, you don't need a planet buster to beat a planet buster dude, again OP is not even one of my favorite animes lol I jsut think Kizaru can beat a simply Kiaoken Goku justl ike a think a few OP chars can beat a few DBZ chars same with Naruto. Goku simply gets rained on at the speed of light the only reason marco survived was because of his regin which goku does not have those light bullets will go right though him.
@fabuloso_larumba said:

You used a dumb form of ABC logic. There is no proof piccolo's light of death is FTL  So because Yajirobi techinacly beat Oozaru Vegeta that must mean he was at least half as strong as he was right?   

No, yajirobe only cut his tail off, he did not beat him.  
The beams get faster as the characters do, piccolo thought no one could dodge the light of death, piccolo is capable of shooting attacks at lightspeed (which can destroy the moon) 
Its not really stupid. 

DBZ chars have only shown to be massivly hypersonic, so Goku and frieza fought all over a small planet?  Cool so were the Super novas and Kizaru soloed all of them 

1) How the hell can you say they are massively hypersonic but not lightspeed? What calcs have you done that can place their fighting speed at FTmach5 but less then FTL? Based on statements and speed progressions they are FTL. 

2) Namek is not small, in fact Freeza considers earth small, so Namek is likely larger. 

2) LOL the supernovas are no where near the speed of DBZ characters.

I have not seen him shoot THOUSANDS of ki blast,   

I have not seen Kizaru shoot thousands of particle beams, post him doing it and then count out 1000 beams, its not shown. 

you don't need a planet buster to beat a planet buster   

Goku can fire a planet buster with his ki, ki here is = to haki, kizaru can not take a mountain or planet buster. You can say he can regen but here ki is haki so it will kill him. 

, again OP is not even one of my favorite animes lol I jsut think Kizaru can beat a simply Kiaoken Goku justl ike a think a few OP chars can beat a few DBZ chars same with Naruto.   

If OP is not your favorite anime then I can't say your fan wanking,  but it still doesn't change how wrong you are. 

. Goku simply gets rained on at the speed of light the only reason marco survived was because of his regin which goku does not have those light bullets will go right though him. "

No because those light bullets are not city or mountain buster, and goku pre kaioken took such attacks head on. 
And goku can just dodge it, as he could dodge piccolo's lightspeed blast. 

I jsut think Kizaru can beat a simply Kiaoken Goku  

Very well your entitled to your opinion, I disagree but if you feel this way then I suppose we will have to agree to disagree.  
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
so has everyone finally figured out that goku beats kizaru?
Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob:
Indeed although to be fair we have not seen much of him, half the people debate for and against Kizaru were simply speculating all his powers so I'm gonna wait until later chapters to decide.
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Sinister_Noob said:
"so has everyone finally figured out that goku beats kizaru? "

If they didn't then they are idiots.
Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@JThree47605:
Lol blunt but alright.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel