Kizaru (OP) vs Goku (Kaio-Ken)

Topic started by Nerx on April 10, 2009. Last post by Justice 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Admiral Kizaru from One Piece

BOOM b!tches...
BOOM b!tches...

Versus

Goku (Kaio Ken)

This Goku
This Goku

Don't forget Kizaru can do this

Healing Factor
Healing Factor

Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Nerx said:
"Admiral Kizaru from One Piece

BOOM b!tches...
BOOM b!tches...

Versus

Goku (Kaio Ken)

This Goku
This Goku

Don't forget Kizaru can do this

Healing Factor
Healing Factor
"
Goku blow him up with a charged up kaio ken kamehameha so thear is nothing to reginerate.
@Tradog: good point, however Kizaru can simply phase to goku's Kamehameha... is that all?
Nerx said:
"@Tradog: good point, however Kizaru can simply phase to goku's Kamehameha... is that all?"
oh ok sorrt I love one peice but I havnt been reading the manga so i'll read online anyway goku gets faster in  kio ken so mabey he can get him as soon as he turnes solid also how can this guy hurt even hit goku lol? LUFFY ROCKS! btw is one peice still going on or is it over?
@Tradog said:
" Nerx said:
"@Tradog: good point, however Kizaru can simply phase to goku's Kamehameha... is that all?"
oh ok sorrt I love one peice but I havnt been reading the manga so i'll read online anyway goku gets faster in  kio ken so mabey he can get him as soon as he turnes solid also how can this guy hurt even hit goku lol? LUFFY ROCKS! btw is one peice still going on or is it over? "
It is still going dude and it gets awesomer by the chapters
Post by Deacon_Sephiroth (950 posts) See mini bio Level 2
@Tradog said:
"Nerx said:
oh ok sorrt I love one peice but I havnt been reading the manga so i'll read online anyway goku gets faster in  kio ken so mabey he can get him as soon as he turnes solid also how can this guy hurt even hit goku lol? LUFFY ROCKS! btw is one peice still going on or is it over?"
no, Goku cannot move rfaster, this character can turn into light, Goku cannot move faster than light, even in kao ken

yes, he can hurt Goku as all One Piece big characters, he's a ridiculously powerful fighter, and as far as I can tell, impervious to any harm Goku could do.

WITH knowledge of the devil fruit's weakness to water submerssion of the deep sea metal, he might be abel to do something.

WITHOUT this knowledge Goku is a dead monkey.
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
"
@Tradog said:
"Nerx said:
oh ok sorrt I love one peice but I havnt been reading the manga so i'll read online anyway goku gets faster in  kio ken so mabey he can get him as soon as he turnes solid also how can this guy hurt even hit goku lol? LUFFY ROCKS! btw is one peice still going on or is it over?"
no, Goku cannot move rfaster, this character can turn into light, Goku cannot move faster than light, even in kao kenyes, he can hurt Goku as all One Piece big characters, he's a ridiculously powerful fighter, and as far as I can tell, impervious to any harm Goku could do.WITH knowledge of the devil fruit's weakness to water submerssion of the deep sea metal, he might be abel to do something.WITHOUT this knowledge Goku is a dead monkey. "
ok he may be faster but  when goku got to namek he was FTL and how can he hurt goku if vegetas planet buster attack didnt even kill him  he may be powerful but goku has faced people like  vegeta and nappa who were very powerful  goku has face and beat people faster and stronger than him and won  and about the water  a good sprit bomb can do seeing as how he gets energy from it and what attack does this guy have that is a planet buster or something that can hurt goku?
@Tradog said:
"
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
"
@Tradog said:
"Nerx said:
no, Goku cannot move rfaster, this character can turn into light, Goku cannot move faster than light, even in kao kenyes, he can hurt Goku as all One Piece big characters, he's a ridiculously powerful fighter, and as far as I can tell, impervious to any harm Goku could do.WITH knowledge of the devil fruit's weakness to water submerssion of the deep sea metal, he might be abel to do something.WITHOUT this knowledge Goku is a dead monkey. "
ok he may be faster but  when goku got to namek he was FTL and how can he hurt goku if vegetas planet buster attack didnt even kill him  he may be powerful but goku has faced people like  vegeta and nappa who were very powerful  goku has face and beat people faster and stronger than him and won  and about the water  a good sprit bomb can do seeing as how he gets energy from it and what attack does this guy have that is a planet buster or something that can hurt goku?"
wow, Goku fanboi wake up call....

Vegat's plaent buster didn't hurt him? It didn't hit him, so grats.

What DID kill Goku... a beem through the chest, heart disease, and an explosion that only destroyed a VERY small planet.

And no the spirit bomb has nothing to do with the ocean.
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
"
@Tradog said:
"
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
"
@Tradog said:
"Nerx said:
ok he may be faster but  when goku got to namek he was FTL and how can he hurt goku if vegetas planet buster attack didnt even kill him  he may be powerful but goku has faced people like  vegeta and nappa who were very powerful  goku has face and beat people faster and stronger than him and won  and about the water  a good sprit bomb can do seeing as how he gets energy from it and what attack does this guy have that is a planet buster or something that can hurt goku?"
wow, Goku fanboi wake up call....Vegat's plaent buster didn't hurt him? It didn't hit him, so grats.What DID kill Goku... a beem through the chest, heart disease, and an explosion that only destroyed a VERY small planet.And no the spirit bomb has nothing to do with the ocean. "
You seem to be trying to start something if I was a fanboy I would be saying things like ''goku wins hands down'' not debating and I never said it didnt hurt him I said it didnt kill him he was able to par with it at x 2  so grats on sounding like a moron and that beam killed him at the beginning of dbz and did you see how far it went even after it went through them and all his ribs were broken befor that?  not to mention the attack  was made for goku you seem to think that you need to be blown up to be strong and im sure a deseise like that can kill him too  iv seen people on OP get sick from a common cold and be in serious condition and a lanet small or lage was destroyed easy more than that guy can do and the spirit bomb gathers energy from everything he ask for energy from the ocean aswell so if your gonna debate don't insult me please.
@Tradog said:
"
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
"
@Tradog said:
"Nerx said:
ok he may be faster but  when goku got to namek he was FTL and how can he hurt goku if vegetas planet buster attack didnt even kill him  he may be powerful but goku has faced people like  vegeta and nappa who were very powerful  goku has face and beat people faster and stronger than him and won  and about the water  a good sprit bomb can do seeing as how he gets energy from it and what attack does this guy have that is a planet buster or something that can hurt goku? "

Ah dude i am talking pre-Namek goku as in him vs vegeta kaio ken era ... not post-kick-Frieza's-ass era
@Nerx said:
"
@Tradog said:
"
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
"
@Tradog said:
"Nerx said:
ok he may be faster but  when goku got to namek he was FTL and how can he hurt goku if vegetas planet buster attack didnt even kill him  he may be powerful but goku has faced people like  vegeta and nappa who were very powerful  goku has face and beat people faster and stronger than him and won  and about the water  a good sprit bomb can do seeing as how he gets energy from it and what attack does this guy have that is a planet buster or something that can hurt goku? "
Ah dude i am talking pre-Namek goku as in him vs vegeta kaio ken era ... not post-kick-Frieza's-ass era "
well solar flair may work I mean I know the guys powers Kizaru possesses the power of the Pika Pika no Mi, meaning glimmer or light, a Logia-type Devil Fruit. As a Logia-user, he is able to let objects pass through him and reconstruct his body from energy particles. He's as fast as light. All of his attacks are based on the element of light, such as firing energy blasts from his finger tips or feet. His power is very destructive, causing huge explosions and easily destroying buildings. but he can destroy buildings goku at dragonball can destroy castles remember when master roshi did it? at dbz  he can take and par with planet busters so thats why I think goku can win.

correction you do not "know" his powers, you know how to wiki the character. You have grossly underestimated the destructive power of one-piece characters, and over stated the destructive power of kid Goku, but such is the way of all Goku fans. I'm chalking your arguement up to "invalid due to complete lack of real character knowledge and supporting feats."
@Tradog said:
"
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
"
@Tradog said:
"
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
"
@Tradog said:
"Nerx said:
wow, Goku fanboi wake up call....Vegat's plaent buster didn't hurt him? It didn't hit him, so grats.What DID kill Goku... a beem through the chest, heart disease, and an explosion that only destroyed a VERY small planet.And no the spirit bomb has nothing to do with the ocean. "
You seem to be trying to start something if I was a fanboy I would be saying things like ''goku wins hands down'' not debating and I never said it didnt hurt him I said it didnt kill him he was able to par with it at x 2  so grats on sounding like a moron and that beam killed him at the beginning of dbz and did you see how far it went even after it went through them and all his ribs were broken befor that?  not to mention the attack  was made for goku you seem to think that you need to be blown up to be strong and im sure a deseise like that can kill him too  iv seen people on OP get sick from a common cold and be in serious condition and a lanet small or lage was destroyed easy more than that guy can do and the spirit bomb gathers energy from everything he ask for energy from the ocean aswell so if your gonna debate don't insult me please."
also I just read this, don't misunderstand me, I'm not trying to insult you, there's really no need since you seem to think Spirit bombs are made from the ocean and automatically own devil-fruit users. Insulting you would bascially just be cruelty on my part and I am not a cruel man.
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
"
@Tradog said:
"
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
"
@Tradog said:
"
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
"
@Tradog said:
"Nerx said:
You seem to be trying to start something if I was a fanboy I would be saying things like ''goku wins hands down'' not debating and I never said it didnt hurt him I said it didnt kill him he was able to par with it at x 2  so grats on sounding like a moron and that beam killed him at the beginning of dbz and did you see how far it went even after it went through them and all his ribs were broken befor that?  not to mention the attack  was made for goku you seem to think that you need to be blown up to be strong and im sure a deseise like that can kill him too  iv seen people on OP get sick from a common cold and be in serious condition and a lanet small or lage was destroyed easy more than that guy can do and the spirit bomb gathers energy from everything he ask for energy from the ocean aswell so if your gonna debate don't insult me please."
also I just read this, don't misunderstand me, I'm not trying to insult you, there's really no need since you seem to think Spirit bombs are made from the ocean and automatically own devil-fruit users. Insulting you would bascially just be cruelty on my part and I am not a cruel man. "
Sigh. I guess I should not be surprised you mixed everything up and had gotten yourself confused. Here goes.
the thing is you said '' the spirit bomb has nothing to do with the ocean. "  and I simply said he gathers energy from the ocean please quote me when did I say  spirit bombs are made from the ocean and only own devil fruit owners cuz I rember saying he gets energy from it not only I also said he ask for energy from the sun and other things so nice job making yourself look  stupid look im not gonna argue with you I came here to debate not argue with a boy who misunderstands me I was being respecful and didnt say anything rude to you then you call me a fanboy because you wanted to prove a point wich you didn't. You say I am the idiot yet all one has to do is compare our posts. You must not be older than 14 years old. The things you have stated as facts have shown that you are a  fanboy. You are prepared to say anything you can. Trying to bait me with you feeble name calling does nothing but humor me. Have you read the rules? You understand that you can be banned from the site for your behavior right? ''Spirit bombs are made from the ocean and automatically own devil-fruit users. Insulting you would bascially just be cruelty on my part and I am not a cruel man. " I do not think you are even aware of what you are talking about.I  am not surprised I misunderstood your pathetically juvenile posts. My 6 year old nephew types better than you.Read more carefully. It should not be hard because unlike you, I take the time to make my arguments look nice and not the fanboy comments posts that you are giving here.
  1. No matter what I say here you will just prove your own adolescence anyway.
  2. No, I am surprised you missed that. You must be over eager to attack me that you jumped the gun. I said nothing but fact and look now you arent even debating sad really so unless you are gonna debate don't bother commenting.
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
" also I just read this, don't misunderstand me, I'm not trying to insult you, there's really no need since you seem to think Spirit bombs are made from the ocean and automatically own devil-fruit users. Insulting you would bascially just be cruelty on my part and I am not a cruel man. "
This is crazy , and Spirit bombs are easily dogde-able, not to mention that it is sorta light/laser based (ki-or -whatever) and to actuall charge one up will cost you time... against someone with lightspeed, bad strategy
@Nerx said:
"
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
" also I just read this, don't misunderstand me, I'm not trying to insult you, there's really no need since you seem to think Spirit bombs are made from the ocean and automatically own devil-fruit users. Insulting you would bascially just be cruelty on my part and I am not a cruel man. "
This is crazy , and Spirit bombs are easily dogde-able, not to mention that it is sorta light/laser based (ki-or -whatever) and to actuall charge one up will cost you time... against someone with lightspeed, bad strategy "
A small spirit bomb is easly dodgeable  huge ones are not and don't forget vegeta was fast aswell and goku managed to pull it off like I said its not his only move but the thing is goku has plenty of moves that can kill this guy has plenty that can hurt.
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
" correction you do not "know" his powers, you know how to wiki the character. You have grossly underestimated the destructive power of one-piece characters, and over stated the destructive power of kid Goku, but such is the way of all Goku fans. I'm chalking your arguement up to "invalid due to complete lack of real character knowledge and supporting feats." "
''Correction''  you realize this site is a comic book encyclopedia so if you don't know much about  a character you read it so I simply did what any guy with sense would do read and tell would you feel better if I said the same thing but in a different way? I don't underestimate the power of one piece I simply said he can easly destroy buildings while goku can destroy planets I know people like zolo and don flamingo are very strong and when did kid goku come into this last I checked goku didnt learn kio ken until he was a grown up unless you think he is kid goku in that case you proved you have never read a db or dbz book in your life on top of that the only thing I said about kid goku was he has fought better clones and other ninjas and his kamehameha can destroy a castle please tell me how I over estimated his power simply by stating fact is I said something like ''kid goku can destroy a planet'' this would be a differrant storie. but seeing as how I didnt you just posted a load of BS and all goku fans? thats massive stereo typical you obviously never seen good goku fans debate thats the thing with all haters they can't take losing to a certain character so they hate on the debaters i'll admit there are goku fanboys lots of em but we also have naruto and one peice fanboys you are always so eager to attack me and make yourself look good wich is backfiring badly that you hardly take time in your post you just post whatever juvenile dis you can learn at your school while me on the other hand can debate and tell you why goku beats naruto and kizaru for days which I have been doing and no supporting feats the only thing you said was he was light speed I could go on but that would be ''cruel'' so just stop alright?
@Tradog said:
"
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
" correction you do not "know" his powers, you know how to wiki the character. You have grossly underestimated the destructive power of one-piece characters, and over stated the destructive power of kid Goku, but such is the way of all Goku fans. I'm chalking your arguement up to "invalid due to complete lack of real character knowledge and supporting feats." "
''Correction''  you realize this site is a comic book encyclopedia
This is actually the anime site bud. good game though, and no I didn't read after that part because I assumed you were pretty much lost from there on out.
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
"
@Tradog said:
"
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
''Correction''  you realize this site is a comic book encyclopedia
This is actually the anime site bud. good game though, and no I didn't read after that part because I assumed you were pretty much lost from there on out. "
You didnt read the rest cuz you knew you were just owned look at the title and you say I lost myself your a joke.

AnimeVice.com - Anime and Manga, Encyclopedia and Community

Post by e_b_c (69 posts) See mini bio Level 5
goku could win he just need to find a light switch
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel