Kitty Pryde vs Miss Deep

Topic started by Dream on July 30, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,270 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It's a battle of the intangible gals. Who do you think could win between the X-Men's Sprite/ Shadowcat/ Cat and the British Library/ I-Jin's "Miss Deep" Nancy Makuhari of Read or Die?
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I like Nancy more, so yeah. This battle would really benefit from some pictures though!
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Nancy actually uses a gun or was that her daughter?
@Nerx: Both Nancys use guns.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

It's a pretty even match, but imma have to give this to Kitty Pryde.

@Dream: Then Nancy's FTW
@Nerx said:
"@Dream: Then Nancy's FTW"

I do not concur, Nancy's lose.
Powers aside, Nancy
@Nerx:  Hmmm.. You may be right.. . But idk
Physically, Nancy has enhanced physical attributes thanks to being an I-Jin clone of Mata Hari so she can dish out and endure heavy punishment a great deal so she has the edge in the hand-to-hand combat department with Kitty. But her phasing abilities are only good in short durations as she risks injuring herself if phasing through objects for a long amount of time as shown when she got injured from Genjo Sanzo's staff in the Read or Die OVA. The same goes for Kitty since she can't breathe while phasing through solid objects, but she has trained herself to react to any indication of danger by entering a phasing state. So using firearms on Kitty would be pointless for Nancy if Kitty can phase through bullets meaning that this battle would come down to hand-to-hand. And in that case, this is Nancy's specialty. So, I'm giving this battle to Nancy thought it won't be an easy one for Miss Deep.
@Dream said:
"Physically, Nancy has enhanced physical attributes thanks to being an I-Jin clone of Mata Hari so she can dish out and endure heavy punishment a great deal so she has the edge in the hand-to-hand combat department with Kitty. But her phasing abilities are only good in short durations as she risks injuring herself if phasing through objects for a long amount of time as shown when she got injured from Genjo Sanzo's staff in the Read or Die OVA. The same goes for Kitty since she can't breathe while phasing through solid objects, but she has trained herself to react to any indication of danger by entering a phasing state. So using firearms on Kitty would be pointless for Nancy if Kitty can phase through bullets meaning that this battle would come down to hand-to-hand. And in that case, this is Nancy's specialty. So, I'm giving this battle to Nancy thought it won't be an easy one for Miss Deep. "

Yea, you pretty much changed my mind on this, Kitty goes down, but not too easily as if a stomp
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel