Kisuke Vs Yoruichi

Topic started by Acer on April 2, 2009. Last post by Nerx 5 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
yorouchi she's master of flash step.
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Kisuke
Post by Sonata (35,228 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kisuke he does Have the Pimp cane after all:P
shonen said:
"yorouchi she's master of flash step.
"
Don't means she's gonna win. Kisuke has been shown to keep up with her and is a much smarter and tactical fighter than she is. I am leaning towards Yoruichi though.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Would he whip his girlfriend?
Post by e_b_c (69 posts) See mini bio Level 5
she might like it =P
e_b_c said:
"she might like it =P
"
Nice, wait this ain't a hentai forum... this is a battle forum
yea couldnt help it though does yorouchi even have a weapon because benihime is pretty strong
e_b_c said:
"yea couldnt help it though does yorouchi even have a weapon because benihime is pretty strong
"
Yorouchi hasn't shown her Zanpakuto yet, that could be an advantage
is it definite that she actually has one though
Yes and usually when a character has a secret that is usually the turning point of the battle, Zanpakuto's aside Yoroichi might be able to take down Kisuke H2H
idk i think kiskue could take on aizen i dont seeing yoroichi being able to do that, also he isnt very week did u see the prisoners he was restraining
True, but his crew and allies are strong as well like his manservant, tetsai (sry forgot the name) is the head of the kido division and Ichigo's dad
you must read the manga but ichigos dad is ishen
yea, but Ysshin is very strong as well... we can roughly tell the power level of Kisuke by the people he hangs out with, Yorouichi on the other hand might have some tricks up her sleeve, i mean she can throw knives from her feet
true but kiskue and yoroichi have been friends for a long time so they probably know all of each others tricks
The reason i go for Yoruichi is she was a captain before Kisuke, so he has more experience and Kisuke even served under her at one time and the more experience captains ae usually the strongest just look at yamamoto, Shunsui and Ukitake, although i dont think the gap is that different between Kisuke and Yoruichi. In a fight Yoruichi has this she is a better hand to hand fighter, she was the captain of the second division and of the special forces and also she uses his hand to hand, she made Yammy look like a fool  when Kisuke needed his Zanpakuto to do that. Also she is faster...........Goddess of flash anyone, she is faster than even Byakuya, and taught him everything he knows. I just think Youruichi edges it in the physical department but i can see Kisuke comng up with a plan afterall he is smart.
The annoying thing in Bleach is always the element of surprise that Tite Kubo uses to make short-cuts in battles e.g. the sickening battle between Ichigo and Ulqiorra, the Arrancar had this pr!ck at the ropes and yes he KILLED ichigo once, then all of a sudden DEVILMAN ulqiorra got curbstomped by some looney in a paper mache mask with no apparent explanations - worst thing is that Ulqiorra didn't die with a bang

Plus experience would not be a factor in these fights i guess, it is surprise
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel