Kisame vs Orochimaru

Topic started by MrASSH0LE on July 31, 2011. Last post by Madkinglord 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,320 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Snake vs Shark

RULES

Both are bloodlusted
bump
going with kisame
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Going with Orochimaru
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@MrASSH0LE said:

going with kisame

Again, that is not following the Battle Forum guidelines. Nor does it make any sense. Please, make a battle that you are mostly unsure of.

@Fire Star said:

@MrASSH0LE said:

going with kisame

Again, that is not following the Battle Forum guidelines. Nor does it make any sense. Please, make a battle that you are mostly unsure of.

I have already went over this with you , this isn't spite and the battle isn't rigged in Kisame's favor.Therefore  me going with anybody doesn't bother anyone and isn't relevant.

As for this "again" we have went over the fact that nobody makes a battle thread without already having some sort of opinion about who wins. When you have something to counter this well you can lock this thread until then  and until the point where believing one character wins over another becomes against the rules you have no reason to complain.
Post by TheSaiyanGod (102 posts) See mini bio Level 9
With all that water nearby Kisame has a huge advantage. I am going with Kisame here.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@MrASSH0LE said:
@Fire Star said:

@MrASSH0LE said:

going with kisame

I have already went over this with you , this isn't spite and the battle isn't rigged in Kisame's favor.Therefore  me going with anybody doesn't bother anyone and isn't relevant.  As for this "again" we have went over the fact that nobody makes a battle thread without already having some sort of opinion about who wins. When you have something to counter this well you can lock this thread until then  and until the point where believing one character wins over another becomes against the rules you have no reason to complain.

This. and on the subject of the battle, i think orochimaru wins
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Orochimaru should win. When his body was in a weakened state, he managed to hold his own against four-tailed Naruto as he entertained himself by fighting Naruto. Not to mention that Orochimaru has a much more versatile set of abilities. I severely doubt Kisame would stand a chance against Orochimaru if he decides to use his Yamata no Jutsu. 

ND
Post by sickVisionz (4,221 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@MrASSH0LE said:

@Fire Star said:

@MrASSH0LE said:

going with kisame

I have already went over this with you , this isn't spite and the battle isn't rigged in Kisame's favor.Therefore me going with anybody doesn't bother anyone and isn't relevant. As for this "again" we have went over the fact that nobody makes a battle thread without already having some sort of opinion about who wins. When you have something to counter this well you can lock this thread until then and until the point where believing one character wins over another becomes against the rules you have no reason to complain.

I agree with this. Forum mods are getting a bit out of hand locking threads and telling people that they can't make legit threads that don't violate site policy just because they personally dislike the thread.

Not sure who would win. Bloodlusting isn't the issue. Is this Orochimaru at full strength just after getting a new body or the typical Orochimaru thing where he only gets into fights when his body is near dead and starting to reject him?

@sickVisionz
typical Orochimaru
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@MrASSH0LE: I think a better match for Orochimaru would be Killer Bee 

ND
@Newdeath
yea that 's going to be done soon
Post by taichokage (12,470 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I personally feel Kisame has an edge by like 1%. I feel they are the closest in power to one another than anyone else in akatsuki is to anyone else.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@MrASSH0LE:

As for this "again" we have went over the fact that nobody makes a battle thread without already having some sort of opinion about who wins. When you have something to counter this well you can lock this thread until then and until the point where believing one character wins over another becomes against the rules you have no reason to complain.

Wow, thanks for calling me a nobody :(

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15
if kisame can get off his waterdome he'd win, otherwise id give it to orochimaru
Post by RaikohBlade (4 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I'd say Orochimaru, he's smarter and has more tricks up his sleeve. In close quarter, they'd be even. Samehada can't overcome the Sword of Kusanagi, but Kisame's brute strength alone would make up for it. Both can take hits very well, but Orochimaru is harder to kill. Manda will beat large-scale water attacks, including the water dome. Kisame's shark form is a gimmick within water dome, so I wouldn't say it's significant. Orochimaru would definitely win, but it would take a great deal of effort.
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I say Kisame. 

Samada sword absorbs chakra. 
Kisame has Bijuu level of chakra.
Kisame can create vast amounts of water himself. 
Kisame can regen in water. 
He can merge with samada to become even more powerful 
He took on Maito Gai Afternoon Tiger 
Water clones, shark summonings and water shark jutsu would be the end of Orochi
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Newdeath said:
Orochimaru should win. When his body was in a weakened state, he managed to hold his own against four-tailed Naruto as he entertained himself by fighting Naruto. Not to mention that Orochimaru has a much more versatile set of abilities. I severely doubt Kisame would stand a chance against Orochimaru if he decides to use his Yamata no Jutsu.  ND
I would have to disagree with you, Kisame was able to take out the 4 tails, by himself, and had the Raikage not jumped in he would have taken the 8 tails also
Post by BatGod (6 posts) See mini bio Level 3
orochimaru
Post by Reddd (10 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@MisterShin said:

I say Kisame.  Samada sword absorbs chakra. Kisame has Bijuu level of chakra.Kisame can create vast amounts of water himself. Kisame can regen in water. He can merge with samada to become even more powerful He took on Maito Gai Afternoon Tiger Water clones, shark summonings and water shark jutsu would be the end of Orochi

@MisterShin: 

And this is why Kisame wins.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel