Kisame Vs Kakuzu Vs Orochimaru

Topic started by VioletteDragoon on Dec. 20, 2008. Last post by ShinobiX 2 months, 1 week ago.
Post by GeneralVan (1,773 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Lol this is so old. So old it was after I dropped anime... but now I picked anime back up and love it and dropping it was very stupid of me.

Anyway, I see it as Orochimaru > Kisame > Kakuzu. Kakuzu did fight Hashirama, but from what I've heard since Kakuzu didn't explain it very well, Hashirama pretty much stomped him effortlessly.

Post by taichokage (13,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I would agree, with this, although years ago maybe a bit after this was made, I would've said Kisame could beat Orochimaru.
Post by Saladking (916 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Orochimaru is the most overrated villain in the Naruto verse. Kakazu and Kisame together would absolutely demolish him and Kisame would beat Kakuzu.

Manda and Hydra would gets drowned and eaten by 1000 sharks or Kakuzu can fry the water with his thunder heart while he glides over it

Or Kakuzu could simply obliterate him. He's more than fast and powerful enough.

Post by othus12 (6,843 posts) See mini bio Level 13

this is so old its twice as old as me

Post by nishi99 (1,705 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I would have said Kisame, but with the snake's current power up and mind set i'm with Orochimaru on this.

Post by katmic (395 posts) See mini bio Level 10

i really canno decide between these three. Out of them all kakuzu seems to have the most fire power. But then Orochimaru has those giant gate summons he used to stop naruto's kyubi blasts.

Kisame's water advantage makes him deadly. If he can trap them in his giant water bubble, i can see him taking even orochimiru out (this depending on what i last saw him do in the anime, no idea what he's up to in the manga). BUt orochimaru is pretty versatile in his snake jutsus. I can't decide.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Orochimaru is the more knowledgeable fighter here. He got this. I would have said this in the pass as well. I've never seen the other to do what he has.

Post by Saladking (916 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@katmic:

Anyone who isn't a mindless, rampaging monster can casually walk around those gates. They were only as tall and wide as houses.

Post by generator2000 (111 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Kisame would crush both of them.

Post by Evertonian4Life (124 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Kisame is the strongest here.He is a top 3 Akatsuki if we exclude Obito.

iirc Oro got kicked out for being too weak.

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus (429 posts) See mini bio Level 9

If we are including orochimaru edo tensei technique in this fight he takes it especially since he brought back the 4 hokages, kisame wouldnt stand a snowballs chance in hell against them.

Post by Evertonian4Life (124 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Falbium_Asmodeus:

We dont include Edo Tensei because bodies are not standard gear for Orochimaru.

Post by ShinobiX (51 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Orochimaru with difficulty. He is the more better skill fighter of the two imo.

And tends to always have tricks up his sleeves. He seems to always cheat death.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel