Kisame Vs Kakuzu Vs Orochimaru

Topic started by VioletteDragoon on Dec. 20, 2008. Last post by ShinobiX 2 months, 1 week ago.
Post by VioletteDragoon (448 posts) See mini bio Level 8
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption

Default Battle Conditions applied in this match. -Dream

Post by Hayate_Hikaro (71 posts) See mini bio Level 1
>.>
<.<
>.>
-_-.........
Kisameeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Im going to go with Orochimaru since Kisame hasnt shown his stuff yet xD

and I know Oro could handle Kakuzu
Are you sure? Kisame has actually shown alot of his stuff and he almost owned Team Gai at 10% chakra. Lol. And even then, Gai had to go all Five Gates on him. XD
Post by VioletteDragoon (448 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Im gonna go with Orochimaru.
Hayate_Hikaro said:
"Are you sure? Kisame has actually shown alot of his stuff and he almost owned Team Gai at 10% chakra. Lol. And even then, Gai had to go all Five Gates on him. XD"
I dont think it was just 10% man, if Itachi was taken down by Naruto and Kakashi using the same amount of Chakra, and Kakashi and Guy are roughly equal, and Kisame admits that Itachi is superior....meh, Idk xD

I still think that Oro is the strongest of these three, but I dont deny Kisame's pwnage factor :P

When i say "his stuff" I mean more than like, one jutsu and cutting a dude in the arm. He hasnt gotten a for real fight yet
Post by Death_Flame (318 posts) See mini bio Level 3
I'd say Orichimaru
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Orochimaru

Itachi was more powerful than Kisame, Orochimaru is a sanin just like Jiraiya... Kisame and Itachi both agreed that both of them at the same time wouldn't be able to resist a full match against Jiraiya. They decided to try and truick Jiraiya into chasing girls in order to try and grab Naruto while the sanin was distracted. Oro is suppose to be the big bad guy of the story and Jiraiya's rival. so I give it to him, Rivals means that they are at the same level, more or less, so if Kisame feared Jiraiya he must fear Oro as well..

but that's just my theory XD

Post by Sephiroth (10 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Orochimaru

Itachi was more powerful than Kisame, Orochimaru is a sanin just like Jiraiya... Kisame and Itachi both agreed that both of them at the same time wouldn't be able to resist a full match against Jiraiya. They decided to try and truick Jiraiya into chasing girls in order to try and grab Naruto while the sanin was distracted. Oro is suppose to be the big bad guy of the story and Jiraiya's rival. so I give it to him, Rivals means that they are at the same level, more or less, so if Kisame feared Jiraiya he must fear Oro as well..

"
Orochimaru is stronger than Jiraiya XD
Sephiroth said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Orochimaru

"
Orochimaru is stronger than Jiraiya XD"
Yeah, that dang snake has too many tricks up his sleeves....

Post by Sephiroth (10 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Sephiroth said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Orochimaru

"

"
LOL, Still a fight between both would be amazing.
Sephiroth said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Sephiroth said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Orochimaru

"

"
LOL, Still a fight between both would be amazing."
There is something to point out that don't quite mix though..

Orochimaru feared Itachi and admitted that Itachi was stronger, (That is why he left Akatsuki)  Itachi said that he couldn't beat Jiraiya, If it wasn't for the black flames Jiraiya would of killed Itachi with his toad bait jutsu thingy. And Jiraiya faced both Kisame and Itachi and facing them he said he would kill them both, So.. how that works? :P

Who is stronger thasn who? That confuses me...

Actually, Jiraiya is the strongest of the Sannin. Orochimaru is the "weakest". But still, this doesn't mean he is weak. xD
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Orochimaru

"
Well, he said that he himself couldnt take Jiraiya. If both of them went at it, Im sure he could, but the damage they'd take would be something they'd rather not go through. Besides that point, Itachi beat the crap out of Orochimaru twice in the series and forced him to go after his little brother since he was the only remaining Uchiha o__o

I still think that out of these three Oro would win, though
I still think Kisame would win.:p BTW, about your comment from earlier. Yes. It was either 10% or 30% of his chakra when he practically PWND Team Gai. xDDD
Post by SuperKamiGuru (12 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Orochimaru..... since he never dies!!!

Post by Dream (7,656 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SuperKamiGuru: Was it necessary to necropost?

Since I doubt the thread maker for this is around now, I've edited the opening post thus Default Battle Conditions will be applied for this match.

@Dream said:

@SuperKamiGuru: Was it necessary to necropost?

Since I doubt the thread maker for this is around now, I've edited the opening post thus Default Battle Conditions will be applied for this match.

Sorry. I was just exploring.

Post by taichokage (13,360 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This is as old as the site itself. Geez.

@taichokage said:

This is as old as the site itself. Geez.

But Super Kami Guru wishes this trend to continue.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel