Kisame vs Juugo

Topic started by geraldthesloth on Aug. 29, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Post by Dream (7,260 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This battle's a big curbstomp in Kisame's favor. While both characters have their personality flaws when driven into battle, Jugo is the worst off since being provoked enough to go into a Cursed Seal form would drive him into a berserker rage leaving him open to attack. Not to mention Kisame's abilities in battle make him a more fearsome foe to confront as his large chakra reserves, his sword Samehada and being able to literally turn the battlefield into an ocean will overwhelm Jugo.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Juugo has the surse mark which makes him, maybe physically stronger than kizame. but kizame still wins, he is too skilled.
i mean think about it, akatsuki members are supposed to be stronger than the tailed beasts. and i remember Juugo, that one chick, that water guy, AND sasuke getting there ass kicked by the 8-tails
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Kisame stomps here. Juugo might be physically stronger, but Kisames monstrous chakara would be too much for Juugo to handle. Juugo doesnt have any long distance attacks, and I doubt he can close the gap between him an Kisame. I can see Kisame filling the battle field with water and letting Juugo drown. 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
kisame, this guy catch tailed beast, and that's his job and being an akatsuki member he's possib;y more skilled than juugo, don't see why juugo can win
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Well Madara trusts Kisame to capture the 8-tails on his own when Team Hawk couldn't do it together. I think there's more to Kisame's abilities than he's shown, especially since he beat the 4-tails Lava-style.
remember guys,kisame creates water out of nothing, and he says he got one of the biggest chakra among them
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis said:
" remember guys,kisame creates water out of nothing, and he says he got one of the biggest chakra among them "
its a stomp
Post by taichokage (12,685 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kisame stomps.
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
lock
Post by Andras (221 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Kisame is strong enough to give the Taka a hard fight. Juugo stands no chance.
power comparison

bee trash taka
 bee got whopped by kisame

this is not rock papers cissors
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@cfatalis said:
"power comparison  bee trash taka  bee got whopped by kisame  this is not rock papers cissors "

Actually, it is a rock-paper-scissors, but that's beside the point. Kisame wins this easily, lock the thread.
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
"power comparison  bee trash taka  bee got whopped by kisame  this is not rock papers cissors "
Actually, it is a rock-paper-scissors, but that's beside the point. Kisame wins this easily, lock the thread. "
is chakra rock paper scissor, and well it's kinda is but remember kisame have "GUN" as his option to play that rock paper scissor
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
To add, Bee was in a totally unfavourable situation: 
- Akatsuki knew his abilities vaguely at least while he knew nothing much about Kisame other than his fame.
- He had people to protect and that was his first priority
-Unfavorable grounds to battle for him.

So it isn't right to say he's better than bee, but Kisame can beat Juugo somehow easily.
@willyvereb said:
" To add, Bee was in a totally unfavourable situation:  - Akatsuki knew his abilities vaguely at least while he knew nothing much about Kisame other than his fame. - He had people to protect and that was his first priority -Unfavorable grounds to battle for him.    So it isn't right to say he's better than bee, but Kisame can beat Juugo somehow easily. "
actually making unfavourable ground is as result of kisame jutsu, so yeah, that's kinda like his battle tactic, i am suspecting he did it alot
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@cfatalis:
Actually the cave was a handicap to him also. Naruto (as a 10-years-old without using Kyoubi's chakra fully ) did quite a devestation himself in the finale of his fight against Sasuke.
 I bet Killer Bee should be capable of that at the very least too. 
If he fights more seriously then he risks the collapsure of the cave. Perhaps the Hachibi's chakra should protect him, so it was mostly because of the ones he wanted to protect that he didn't go all the way.
@willyvereb: do you mean the water? or bee's fight with taka?, if it's bee fight yes, it was a very much a handicap, but he only needed to transform and fill the cave because of sasuke using his sharingan, if for example sasuke is not there, the fight would end rather easily
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@FLStyle said:

" Well Madara trusts Kisame to capture the 8-tails on his own when Team Hawk couldn't do it together. I think there's more to Kisame's abilities than he's shown, especially since he beat the 4-tails Lava-style. "

hahaha I totally called it for anyone who's seen the recent Kisame vs. 8-tails battle in the manga.
@FLStyle said:
" @FLStyle said:

" Well Madara trusts Kisame to capture the 8-tails on his own when Team Hawk couldn't do it together. I think there's more to Kisame's abilities than he's shown, especially since he beat the 4-tails Lava-style. "

hahaha I totally called it for anyone who's seen the recent Kisame vs. 8-tails battle in the manga. "
e.g he evolved
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel