Kisame vs Harribel

Topic started by deathmonger on Jan. 15, 2011. Last post by cfatalis 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
No prep 
To the death  
Neither knows what the other can do 
Kisame can see Her 
Morals off 
Fight takes place on a Beach

VS

Post by taichokage (13,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Obviously Harribel would win.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Lady fanservice wins.
@taichokage said:
"Obviously Harribel would win. "

I think Big K would do a good job of fighting her
@deathmonger: Excuse me for not posting reasons. Kisame's physical caliber is considered high in naruto world, but when you compare his to Harribel's caliber he is notably lower. Her strength is great enough where at a distance of several meters, she can merely wave her blade, and the sheer pressure fro the slash can cleanly slice a super humanly durable opponent in two. Her onido would completely dominate him as he is nowhere near that fast, she is a flier and could get out of his range completely, and it would render his best techniques (such as giant water prison) utterly useless. She herelf also has harder than steel skin, is a great water user heself and has attacks that encompass many city blocks. Then she has the cero, and hers is particularly large. A single cero would put him down. 

To summarize all that, 
She is too fast for him to tag
She flies and thus would not even have to utilize her speed because he can't reach her
Even if he tagged her she is harder than steel
Depite his great physical strength, she is far stronger
She has powerful energy beams and blasts (including even stronger versions never shown like gran rey)
She has water manipulation abilities on par with him

He is pretty much overwhelmed in all areas.
Post by FatesGambler (13 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@taichokage said:
" @deathmonger: Excuse me for not posting reasons. Kisame's physical caliber is considered high in naruto world, but when you compare his to Harribel's caliber he is notably lower. Her strength is great enough where at a distance of several meters, she can merely wave her blade, and the sheer pressure fro the slash can cleanly slice a super humanly durable opponent in two. Her onido would completely dominate him as he is nowhere near that fast, she is a flier and could get out of his range completely, and it would render his best techniques (such as giant water prison) utterly useless. She herelf also has harder than steel skin, is a great water user heself and has attacks that encompass many city blocks. Then she has the cero, and hers is particularly large. A single cero would put him down.   To summarize all that,  She is too fast for him to tag She flies and thus would not even have to utilize her speed because he can't reach her Even if he tagged her she is harder than steel Depite his great physical strength, she is far stronger She has powerful energy beams and blasts (including even stronger versions never shown like gran rey) She has water manipulation abilities on par with him  He is pretty much overwhelmed in all areas. "

This
@taichokage said:
" @deathmonger: Excuse me for not posting reasons. Kisame's physical caliber is considered high in naruto world, but when you compare his to Harribel's caliber he is notably lower. Her strength is great enough where at a distance of several meters, she can merely wave her blade, and the sheer pressure fro the slash can cleanly slice a super humanly durable opponent in two. Her onido would completely dominate him as he is nowhere near that fast, she is a flier and could get out of his range completely, and it would render his best techniques (such as giant water prison) utterly useless. She herelf also has harder than steel skin, is a great water user heself and has attacks that encompass many city blocks. Then she has the cero, and hers is particularly large. A single cero would put him down.   To summarize all that,  She is too fast for him to tag She flies and thus would not even have to utilize her speed because he can't reach her Even if he tagged her she is harder than steel Depite his great physical strength, she is far stronger She has powerful energy beams and blasts (including even stronger versions never shown like gran rey) She has water manipulation abilities on par with him  He is pretty much overwhelmed in all areas. "

i see i can agree with u on this looks my fav Naruto villan is going down without too much trouble 
or Sex lol
@deathmonger said:
" @taichokage said:
i see i can agree with u on this looks my fav Naruto villan is going down without too much trouble or Sex lol "
lol. But Kisame is a favorite of mine too. He is my second favorite Akatsuki after Itachi.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Harribel wins.... really easy...
@DBZ_universe said:
" Harribel wins.... really easy... "
yeah.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Naruto characters are not in the same league as Bleach characters.
@shonen said:
" Naruto characters are not in the same league as Bleach characters. "
I agree.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@taichokage said:
" @shonen said:
I agree. "
well they are not even close, compare their main villain

Aizen vs Madara
Aizen is one of those "God" Villain, aka I do whatever the fuck i want Villain
He loss to a bigger "I do whatever the fuck i want" hero

Madara?
Seriously? What can he do? so far NOTHING, except phasing
@cfatalis said:
" @taichokage said:
" @shonen said:
I agree. "
well they are not even close, compare their main villain  Aizen vs Madara Aizen is one of those "God" Villain, aka I do whatever the fuck i want Villain He loss to a bigger "I do whatever the fuck i want" hero  Madara? Seriously? What can he do? so far NOTHING, except phasing "
And getting severely injured by every foe he faces before strenuously defeating them.
@taichokage said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @taichokage said:
" @shonen said:
I agree. "
well they are not even close, compare their main villain  Aizen vs Madara Aizen is one of those "God" Villain, aka I do whatever the fuck i want Villain He loss to a bigger "I do whatever the fuck i want" hero  Madara? Seriously? What can he do? so far NOTHING, except phasing "
And getting severely injured by every foe he faces before strenuously defeating them. "
while Aizen....... severely injured everything without having much sweat, seriously he ignores attacks, then just continue changing forms
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,442 posts) See mini bio Level 15
kisame's best bet is to turn into a shark....and maybe harribel would fall in love
@FormerCrimsonKing: or he would use kisame as a broadsword

the only thing shark patterned of haribbel was her huge ass blade
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel