Kisame Hoshigaki Vs. Orochimaru

Topic started by TheNobody on May 26, 2012. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Once a fish dies a Fish  
Once a fish dies a Fish  

Vs.  

Michael Jackson!!! Heh! Heh!
 Michael Jackson!!! Heh! Heh!

Rules:  
1) Battle takes place in the Forest of Death  
2) Both start up close from each other, at least 10 yards away from each other  
3) Orochimaru with his arms back  

You decide who wins! 
Oh yeah and both aren't holding back, they're likely in blood lust mode
Post by eddz99 (2,656 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Orochimaru Kusanagi will seal away kisame

@eddz99: Trolol The Sword of Kusanagi has no sealing factors whatsoever, it's just an ordinary blade that can become longer.... Samehada on the other hand can absorb chakra and shred its targets to piece with just a hit.

Post by Dream (8,267 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Kisame. While Orochimaru can be a minor nuisance with his regeneration and spamming of different snake jutsu, it won't make much difference if either Samehada leeches on his chakra or he drowns in any large body of water Kisame spews up from his water jutsu.

@TheNobody

OROCHI JACKSON!!
 OROCHI JACKSON!!
Post by taichokage (15,318 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'd side with Kisame on this in a raw fight, but with prep he would lose. Without it though, his brute power and massive chakra probably rival Orochimaru's intelligence and versatility.
Post by mr_monday (205 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Orochimaru only left Akatsuki because there was someone stronger than hin (Itachi). He wasn't afraid of Kisame or anybody else (but Itachi). Kisame is my favorite Akatsuki, so I really hate to admit that Orochimaru would probably win. But it's no stomp.

So, lets see:

Phisical damage is no problem for Orochimaru. 4 Tails Kyuubi ripped him in half, and he regenrated inmmediatly. Well, Kisame also got his head ripped of and survived, however, he had to hide and came back much later much weaker than before.

Kisame's biggest advantage would be a fight in the water + fusing with Samehada. That way he would probably win. However, first of all he has to be able to catch Orochimaru in the water dome - but if Orochimaru is fast enough to dodge the 4 Tail Kyuubi, I doubt that he's too slow to run away from the water dome. And if he's outside the dome, he would easily win with his long distant attacks (while Kisame is limited to attacks within the dome as far as we know).

Orochimarus biggest advantage is the Edo Tensei - even if he didn't use a perfect form like Kabuto, he was still able to summon 2 Kages. As long as he or one of his summonings is not trapped in the dome, he would definitive win.

So, in my opinion, Orochimaru should win this fight

Post by Dream (8,267 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@mr_monday: You are screwing up facts.

Orochimaru only left Akatsuki because there was someone stronger than hin (Itachi).

Orochimaru left Akatsuki because he attempted to try claiming Itachi's body for himself because of wanting the Sharingan yet the Uchiha was too much for him to handle. Attempting to kill one of his group's own members isn't exactly gonna put him on good terms with Akatsuki.

Well, Kisame also got his head ripped of and survived, however, he had to hide and came back much later much weaker than before.

The Kisame who got decapitated by Raikage and Killer Bee's combined attack was actually a clone created by Zetsu. The only reason Kisame was back weaker than his previous battle with Killer Bee was due to his loss of Samehada because of the sword betraying him and allying with Killer Bee. There's no chance of betrayal occurring if Kisame faces Orochimaru.

Kisame's biggest advantage would be a fight in the water + fusing with Samehada. That way he would probably win. However, first of all he has to be able to catch Orochimaru in the water dome - but if Orochimaru is fast enough to dodge the 4 Tail Kyuubi, I doubt that he's too slow to run away from the water dome. And if he's outside the dome, he would easily win with his long distant attacks (while Kisame is limited to attacks within the dome as far as we know).

Kisame has a diverse number of water jutsu at his disposal with his stronger variants easily capable of engulfing an entire battle area thanks to his large chakra reserves. For example even when using only 30% of his chakra via a clone when battling Might Guy's group following Gaara's abduction, he could still create enough water from his water jutsu to engulf the area in which he battled the group. Speed won't be enough to save Orochi as the wide area covered by such large amounts of water would easily engulf him. Even without fusing with Samehada, Kisame's unique fish body still allows him greater mobility in water environments than many foes he would be up against and is even capable of absorbing the chakra of his foes via physical contact with the foe or their attacks while immersed in water or use of Samehada.

Orochimarus biggest advantage is the Edo Tensei - even if he didn't use a perfect form like Kabuto, he was still able to summon 2 Kages. As long as he or one of his summonings is not trapped in the dome, he would definitive win.

Edo Tensei requires quite a bit of prep for Orochimaru as he needs a living body to sacrifice and the DNA of whomever he intends to summon through the technique. Orochi would have no time to prepare it in this match.

Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Dream:

Good job, I was going to say all that lol

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,230 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Orochimaru wins due to being versatile, intelligent and very difficult to put down. Kisame will give him a good fight, but I see him being taken out by a sneak attack (surprise decapitation/poison) or being overwhelmed by Oro's summons.

Post by othus12 (7,941 posts) See mini bio Level 13

orochimaru summons the first and the second and its over.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Kisame stomps, Orochimaru's skills weren't so impressive and the Samehada will suck up all his chakra.

The Akatsuki middle power ranks seem to never be concretely agreed upon (Kisame, Kakuzu, Orochimaru and Sasori.) like this battle. But still I side with Kisame is a straight battle. Much of Orochimaru's style involves prep, including his best jutsu, Edo tensei. Kisame just brings his best to the table at once because he has a massive chakra and doesn't need prep to use his best abilities. In a prep battle though I would just as soon side with Orochimaru if not more so.
Post by AweSam (13 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Kisame should win this, he's nearly unbeatable.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,810 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Didn't Orochimaru master most of the justu's in the world of naruto he's not easily beaten he beat jiraya which jiraya is capable of fighting kisame and itachi. Even itachi knew not to mess with jiraya.

orochimaru was able to fight 4 tails like it was nothing cause it was nothing to him. He came out of the fight with little to no enjury's. With his arms he's at kage level at the lest cause him and jiraya are already at kage level which kisame got beat by might guy before.

Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I can't see a non prepped Orochimaru winning this. 
You say that even Itachi wouldn't fight Jiraiya and it's true, yet Itachi effortlessly defeated Orochimaru twice. Jiraiya has never lost to Orochimaru before. The only time they fought on panel was when Jiraiya and Taunade went against him and Kabuto. But Jiraiya didn't even use his best abilities during that battle.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: Well a nearly blind Itachi to be exact. I believe he could beat Jiraiya in a good fight.

Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
This here is actually a decent match-up. 
They are both the same level, with different abilities. 

If the snake gets trapped in the water, its all over.  
However, the snake has many tricks up its sleeve.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,230 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@MisterShin: This, though when that snake can summon 100ft monsters it's hard to see it being trapped.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel