Kirge Opie Vs Wolverine

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on July 15, 2013. Last post by solesamurai 12 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (954 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Kirge Opie Vs Wolverine

Rules

Scenario 1: No Sklaverei, In character

Scenario 2: Sklaverei allowed, bloodlusted

- No holding back

- Both serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I don't understand this battle, wolverine gets stomped hard, but with death as a stipulation he can't lose either.

Post by taichokage (12,500 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Yes he can with Sklavarei. However round 1 he can't be killed. Still stomped or imprisoned though.
Post by othus12 (6,209 posts) See mini bio Level 12

wolverine cannot be defeated

@taichokage said:

Yes he can with Sklavarei. However round 1 he can't be killed. Still stomped or imprisoned though.

Adamantium is indestructible and nothing short of separating wolverines head from his body is killing him. Does Kirge get some kind of massive strength boost capable of separating adamantium bonded tendons?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Logan wont be able to die lol...tho Kirge wins due to hax.

Online Now
Physical durability has nothing to do with it. Sklavarei merely alters the physical particles to reishi. Literally a form of matter conversion.

@taichokage said:

Physical durability has nothing to do with it. Sklavarei merely alters the physical particles to reishi. Literally a form of matter conversion.

Proof he can do that to anyone except himself? Seems rather hax he could be able to cut through anything no matter it's durability.

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (954 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: What's Kirge strength calculations? I know he's Hyper Sonic+ to keep up and get behind Bankai Ichigo. But with out massive strength out put how will he put down Wolverine?

Logan cause he is awesome.

Online Now
Where is this cut theory coming from? I never said he could cut through Logan, but that he could absorb him since matter being converted to energy has nothing to do with durability.

@taichokage: Couldn't they attack him spiritually?

@taichokage said:

Where is this cut theory coming from? I never said he could cut through Logan, but that he could absorb him since matter being converted to energy has nothing to do with durability.

The way I read it seemed like you were saying he could manipulate the genetic make up of adamantium and essentially bypass it's durability, Misunderstanding.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel