King Piccolo vs The Powerpuff Girls

Topic started by nishi99 on Sept. 29, 2012. Last post by Greysmokeman 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Yeah there was one when he had the Anubis head statue and the gems  for eyes he used with a satellite system to turn everyone in the world into dogs.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ReiKai: Yeah I remember that... and at the end he turned out be a dog as well..

PPG vs Monkey (Dexter)... now that would be a cool fight.

Well, not so much. Monkey is cool, but he was defeated by Rasslor (Macho Man Randy Savage Alien), rather easily, but only allowed to live due to his relentless spirit. The PPG are far beyond Monkey in speed and strength.

@ReiKai: But why do people caompare him to a pseudo Galactus??

but Monkey would get outsmarted by Blossom, because she will give him a banana..

Because his minion was "The Silver Spooner"

And they have tried to trick Monkey with bananas before. Didn't work.

True... lol

Well if Monkey can match a psuedo Galactus, then I can see him beating the PPG's...

Well, Monkey didn't match him. Rasslor beat him to near death with relative ease. Monkey was quite literally struggling to just get up and Rasslor didn't even have a scratch on him. Rasslor only spared the Earth because Monkey didn't give up, even when it was obviously a mismatch.

@ReiKai: True... also Monkey had difficulties fighting that one axe monster... while PPGs kill giant monsters for a living.. so I guess you are right.. PPGs>Monkey

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,457 posts) See mini bio Level 14

usually i would hate the idea of little girls beating up my former heroes but...

1 i didnt like dragon ball until they added a Z to it

2 I used to love PPG

so i go with the little girls on this one, but they would lose to more higher up DBZ characters, and they cant really tank much damage, that i remember very honestly

Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

im not sure...

kirisute gomen

+

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel