King Piccolo vs The Powerpuff Girls

Topic started by nishi99 on Sept. 29, 2012. Last post by Greysmokeman 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,865 posts) See mini bio Level 11

King Piccolo

vs

Powerpuff Girls

In Character

No Prep Time

Frist Round Old King Piccolo

Second Round Prime King Piccolo

Setting West city

Post by dbzmeister (45 posts) See mini bio Level 6

King Piccolo murders all three of them. They got taken out by a woman with strong extendable hair and frequently have close run fights with a pink, fat shotgun wielding hillbilly animal and a small (albeit legendary) monkey. Kid Goku (Dragonball) would be a better fight imo.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,576 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

the girls might have this

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@dbzmeister said:

King Piccolo murders all three of them. They got taken out by a woman with strong extendable hair and frequently have close run fights with a pink, fat shotgun wielding hillbilly animal and a small (albeit legendary) monkey. Kid Goku (Dragonball) would be a better fight imo.

And they've destroyed meteors, time traveled, are faster then a guy who can lap around the world in 7 secs

their power varys from episode to episode take out those low end feats and they could take on a good number poeple.

Post by dbzmeister (45 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@CerberusPrime3k: Hmm fair enough. Roshi destroyed the moon with a power level stated in Z to be around 100, although it may have declind slightly with age/lack of training and King Piccollo is far stronger than him. I think you may be right and the girls could have the edge with speed but they don't really have the cutting edge and Piccolo would be fighting to kill. I think a few good hits could be enough to take them down.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,576 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@dbzmeister: if they can die

Post by ReiKai (3,549 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Max Roshi's power is closer to 200. Also, irrelevant. PPG's take it. They're FTL class 100 Bricks. Basically, they're like Kyrptonian Kindergarteners.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Couldn't Blossom just freeze King Piccolo, then they would smash him to pieces afterwards.... So I'll go with PPG

Post by MarioRedfield (1,917 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I saw a bunch of spite threads of the PPG's on ComicVine, for once they actually win

Post by Dream (8,138 posts) See mini bio Level 21
While the Powerpuff Girls are nowhere in Superman's league in terms of feats and abilities, they still would be powerful enough to easily dispatch Piccolo.
While they aren't moving planets, they can still move large asteroids, pick up 100+ ton monsters and throw them with little difficulty, deliver presents to every child on earth in under a minute, have traveled through time via speed, and have defeated what is effectively a very effeminate Satan.

@ReiKai: That Satan guy always gave me the creeps when I was small....

^_^

@ReiKai: lol... I wonder who would win in a fight?? Aku vs HIM??

Well, that'd be a fight for sure. HIM is more...silly and cartoony, while Aku is much more villainous and in some ways more powerful. However HIM seems to grow more powerful with more evil in the world. When the PPG went to the future, it was ruled by HIM because the PPG had 'disappeared' (ie, they went to the future). And in that future, they couldn't even hurt HIM who'd become more powerful than they could fight.

Aku can only really be hurt by certain kinds of weapons and magics. HIM can be hurt, but ultimately can't be destroyed. Both can pretty much take whatever form they want.

@ReiKai said:

Well, that'd be a fight for sure. HIM is more...silly and cartoony, while Aku is much more villainous and in some ways more powerful. However HIM seems to grow more powerful with more evil in the world. When the PPG went to the future, it was ruled by HIM because the PPG had 'disappeared' (ie, they went to the future). And in that future, they couldn't even hurt HIM who'd become more powerful than they could fight. Aku can only really be hurt by certain kinds of weapons and magics. HIM can be hurt, but ultimately can't be destroyed. Both can pretty much take whatever form they want.

Yes that is true... and both can bend reality as well... so it would be cool fight to see.. but my money is on Aku.

However if the fight were to take place in the future that Aku rules, HIM may actually win due to the world being so corrupted and ruled by evil it may make HIM inconceivably powerful. And Aku has never had to deal with class 100 FTL bricks before (not sense his True Being was blasted and ripped up by cosmic gods).

@ReiKai: That is true... unless Aku somehow gets a hold of Jack's sword, then he might win.. since that swords can hurt anything that is pure evil.

Alternatively, it can be used against Aku.

And ya know, there was one PPG episode I thought was the best. It was the one where Mojo-Jojo gets the key that makes him the Mayor of the World. Everyone is like "Oh no! What kind of dastardly things will he do?!" since, as Mayor of the World, he can do pretty much anything. And I found it an absolute riot that, Mojo-Jojo, one of their greatest villains, as Mayor of the World, actually brought about World Peace. He virtually eliminates all crime and used his technology to bring clean, reusable energy to the world. The PPG were utterly baffled by this.

What I loved most about that episode, was the fact they had nothing left to do anymore. World was at peace. PPG had no bad guys to stop, and Mojo didn't have to make anymore 'evil' plans. It was a perfect world...and they couldn't stand it. It was too boring. Mojo-Jojo couldn't stand not having anything to do anymore. So he gave the key back to Mayor the Mayor of Townsville, went on an evil rampage and is probably the first time he was actually happy to get beaten up by the PPG.

@ReiKai: lol I don't remember that episode... I think I might watch it later... didn't he also turned the world in to dogs.. lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel