King Piccolo vs Hiei and Kurama

Topic started by WorldEater on Aug. 16, 2013. Last post by eddz99 11 months, 1 week ago.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@eddz99 said:

LOL You cannot say that because ALL the techniques shown so far in the scouter multiplied powerlevels which indicates that you can't say that the others wouldn't because 100% of the techniques shown multiplied powerlevels.

1. Because the red ribbon army has many tricks

2. Attack potency

3. ^

4. ^

Not to mention KP is 260 and Roshi is 200

Eitherway, if you believe it's an outlier or not ( i don't since it's canon, only people who cry because their fave chars lose call it an outlier , nope, he can enchance his defense with ki )

He would kill sensui

Show me which all techniques have multiplied the users power level....only kamehameha and special beam cannon have been shown to do so. Not to mention, Special beam Cannon has multiplied his power level even more than Kamehameha does, so this proves different attacks have different multipliers.

You still didn't answer me question about Tao. Do you believe the grenade has moon level potency because Tao got destroyed by it?

1. What tricks do they have? He didn't even try to blow up the RRA's base. If fodder RRA can beat Roshi, I see no reason why Sensui can't.

2. Its not just attack potency.

Chapter: 161, P13.4

Yajirobe: “But man, what kind of a guy are you?...I can’t believe you beat someone who could blow a city to pieces…

What does this imply? It implies Yajirobe (who was on par with Kid Goku and Roshi), can't even beat a city buster. City busting was considered a great feat at that point in DB.

3. ^

4. ^ (and even the word "city" is mentioned)

I'm not crying about which character can beat who, neither do I take VS debates seriously. C'mon bro, its just fiction.

Doesn't matter if he can enhance his defence or not, since he hasn't shown moon level durability (or anything above city level). He ain't close to beating Sensui or any upper A classes.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,835 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Also to add with the whole "techniques raise power levels" Raditz was surprised to see Goku and Piccolo could even do that. This implies those are the only techniques that can. So supernova7005 has a point.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Also to add with the whole "techniques raise power levels" Raditz was surprised to see Goku and Piccolo could even do that. This implies those are the only techniques that can. So supernova7005 has a point.

He was surprised that their powerlevels raised to 1,200 that means he was surprised that their powerlevels multiplied to such extent, other techniques also multiply but not to such extent, how do you explain vegeta's final flash and goku's kame hame ha matching each other if only the kamehameha multiplies your powerlevel, think bro... think.

@supernova7005 said:

@eddz99 said:

LOL You cannot say that because ALL the techniques shown so far in the scouter multiplied powerlevels which indicates that you can't say that the others wouldn't because 100% of the techniques shown multiplied powerlevels.

2. Attack potency

3. ^

4. ^

Eitherway, if you believe it's an outlier or not ( i don't since it's canon, only people who cry because their fave chars lose call it an outlier , nope, he can enchance his defense with ki )

He would kill sensui

Show me which all techniques have multiplied the users power level....only kamehameha and special beam cannon have been shown to do so. Not to mention, Special beam Cannon has multiplied his power level even more than Kamehameha does, so this proves different attacks have different multipliers.

You still didn't answer me question about Tao. Do you believe the grenade has moon level potency because Tao got destroyed by it?

1. What tricks do they have? He didn't even try to blow up the RRA's base. If fodder RRA can beat Roshi, I see no reason why Sensui can't.

Yajirobe: “But man, what kind of a guy are you?...I can’t believe you beat someone who could blow a city to pieces…

What does this imply? It implies Yajirobe (who was on par with Kid Goku and Roshi), can't even beat a city buster. City busting was considered a great feat at that point in DB.

3. ^

I'm not crying about which character can beat who, neither do I take VS debates seriously. C'mon bro, its just fiction.

Doesn't matter if he can enhance his defence or not, since he hasn't shown moon level durability (or anything above city level). He ain't close to beating Sensui or any upper A classes.

I'll reply to you tomorrow, don't have much time left, :)

So you're saying that 2 feats on dragonball are outlier? since piccolo at 320 also busted a moon.

Anyway.. Dub error ( lol on that )

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,835 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@eddz99: You do realize the Kamehameha only raised his power level to 924 right? And Piccolo's SPC was over 1,200, where did you get 1,200? You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. The best choice for me is too ignore you simply because you're having problems understanding what's being talked about this debate.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@eddz99: You do realize the Kamehameha only raised his power level to 924 right? And Piccolo's SPC was over 1,200, where did you get 1,200? You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. The best choice for me is too ignore you simply because you're having problems understanding what's being talked about this debate.

Yep, forgot since i watched it 5 years ago lol, anyway point still remains but mind changed, either of them solo but not EASILY.

Still, everyone's techniques multiply the powerlevel by a CERTAIN amount depends on the quality of the technique, think roshi's full kamehame ha can beat king piccolo? Roshi was made a bitch by king piccolo.

@supernova7005 said:

@eddz99 said:

2. Attack potency

3. ^

4. ^

He would kill sensui

3. ^

1. Tao was beat by a bomb because of plot, goku had become 3x stronger in 3 days? That should have been impossible because goku barely became 20x stronger in the otherworld in 7 years.

2. So you're saying that dr.gero ( android ) has only city level destructive capacity? Since yamcha was shocked when he destroyed the city LOL fail

3. ^

4. ^ ( and even the word "city" is mentioned)

Me neither.

It wasn't an ordinary grenade btw, tao tanked a kamehameha from goku which matched master roshi's , the grenade is the one that was an outlier or plotdevice.

Eitherway, piccolo also busted a moon at 320 so it makes it less of an outlier.

@eddz99 said:

1. Tao was beat by a bomb because of plot, goku had become 3x stronger in 3 days?

Double standard. I can say the same and argue Roshi destroying the moon was because of plot.

That should have been impossible because goku barely became 20x stronger in the otherworld in 7 years.

DBZ logic. Not to mention, he went from 8,000 to 90,000 just with 6 days of training while going to Namek.

In the same interval, Piccolo's power boosts up from weaker than Nappa (4000) to stronger than nail (42,000)

2. So you're saying that dr.gero ( android ) has only city level destructive capacity? Since yamcha was shocked when he destroyed the city LOL fail
3. ^

Yamcha wasn't shocked because he destroyed a city but rather because of potency as you said earlier. the word "city" isn't stated anywhere. If so, where?

Yajirobe's statement clearly implies he himself can't beat a city buster, no getting around this.

It wasn't an ordinary grenade btw, tao tanked a kamehameha from goku which matched master roshi's , the grenade is the one that was an outlier or plotdevice.

Goku's kamehameha is not as strong as the MAX kamehameha. No one has shown enough durability to tank that.

Even if its not an ordinary grenade, its ridiculous to think its moon level. The grenade is not an outlier. Kid Goku also got hurt by the stones that KP threw at him...now apparently even stones are moon level :)

Power levels are BS, neither was the power level system introduced way back in DB at this point.

Either way, if its an outlier or not, there is no way KP is a moonbuster since he's nowhere close to piccolo in Z.

@supernova7005 said:

@eddz99 said:

1. Tao was beat by a bomb because of plot, goku had become 3x stronger in 3 days?

Double standard. I can say the same and argue Roshi destroying the moon was because of plot.

That should have been impossible because goku barely became 20x stronger in the otherworld in 7 years.

DBZ logic. Not to mention, he went from 8,000 to 90,000 just with 6 days of training while going to Namek.

In the same interval, Piccolo's power boosts up from weaker than Nappa (4000) to stronger than nail (42,000)

3. ^

Yamcha wasn't shocked because he destroyed a city but rather because of potency as you said earlier. the word "city" isn't stated anywhere. If so, where?

Yajirobe's statement clearly implies he himself can't beat a city buster, no getting around this.

Goku's kamehameha is not as strong as the MAX kamehameha. No one has shown enough durability to tank that.

Even if its not an ordinary grenade, its ridiculous to think its moon level. The grenade is not an outlier. Kid Goku also got hurt by the stones that KP threw at him...now apparently even stones are moon level :)

Power levels are BS, neither was the power level system introduced way back in DB at this point.

Either way, if its an outlier or not, there is no way KP is a moonbuster since he's nowhere close to piccolo in Z.

LOL

Nope, so you're saying piccolo who busted a moon in start of Z ( with 320 powerlevel ) was because of plot when it had nothing to do with it? nub.

Nope, he didn't go stronger than nail

"

Yajirobe's statement clearly implies he himself can't beat a city buster, no getting around this."

How could they destroy the city?!

- Yamcha .. lol

Goku's kamehameha matched roshi's kamehameha which should not be more than 3x weaker than max kamehameha

"

Either way, if its an outlier or not, there is no way KP is a moonbuster since he's nowhere close to piccolo in Z."

All people say that because they are about to lose a debate, i'm tired of the powerlevels are bs line, toriyama himself stated the powerlevel of KP.

So you're saying the gap between KP who was at 260 powerlevel and piccolo who was at 320 is far? LOL it's only 60 :3

@eddz99 said:

So you're saying the gap between KP who was at 260 powerlevel and piccolo who was at 320 is far? LOL it's only 60 :3

I repeat once again,power levels in DB part 1 are bullshit. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Kami is far weaker than DB piccolo (let alone Z), yet he could defeat Kid Goku with a finger, the same Goku who killed KP. Heck, even f***ing Popo makes a fool out of Goku.

KP is like an ant compared to BoZ piccolo, Now I'm done...

@supernova7005 said:

@eddz99 said:

I repeat once again,power levels in DB part 1 are bullshit. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Kami is far weaker than DB piccolo (let alone Z), yet he could defeat Kid Goku with a finger, the same Goku who killed KP. Heck, even f***ing Popo makes a fool out of Goku.

KP is like an ant compared to BoZ piccolo, Now I'm done...

I repeat once again, you just throw the bullshit thing against me because you got nothing against it lol.

" Kami is far weaker than DB piccolo (let alone Z)"

Kami's official powerlevel is 260 while piccolo's are 320 ( you got nothin bout that )

" KP is like an ant compared to BoZ piccolo, Now I'm done... " A baseless statement lol.

@eddz99 said:

Kami's official powerlevel is 260 while piccolo's are 320 ( you got nothin bout that )

" KP is like an ant compared to BoZ piccolo" A baseless statement lol.

Kami vs Kid Goku - He defeats Goku with a flick of his finger

Kami vs 23rd BT Piccolo - He can't even see them.

KP and Ma-Junior are worlds apart.

/thread

@supernova7005 said:

@eddz99 said:

" KP is like an ant compared to BoZ piccolo" A baseless statement lol.

Kami vs Kid Goku - He defeats Goku with a flick of his finger

Kami vs 23rd BT Piccolo - He can't even see them.

KP and Ma-Junior are worlds apart.

/thread

60 PL difference, if kp trained who would've gotten stronger

Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Don't let Akira Toriyama's poorly conceived power level fool you, KP and baby Piccolo are worlds apart, and KP already reached his prime.

@eddz99 said:

You don't know how the scale works do you?

Power levels in DB are not linear

@katanalauncher said:

KP and baby Piccolo are worlds apart, and KP already reached his prime.

This

@supernova7005 said:

@eddz99 said:

You don't know how the scale works do you?

Power levels in DB are not linear

@katanalauncher said:

KP and baby Piccolo are worlds apart, and KP already reached his prime.

This

Point still stands tho, 2 moon busting feats in dragonball cannot be called an outlier. so roshi is at moon busting level and i don't imagine his max kamehameha defeating KP's full power masenko.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel