King Piccolo vs Hiei and Kurama

Topic started by WorldEater on Aug. 16, 2013. Last post by eddz99 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by WorldEater (281 posts) See mini bio Level 8
EOS Hiei and Kurama. 

The fight takes place in Karakura Town. 

No prep. 

Morals: in character. 

Win via Death. 

Who wins? 

Post by SMXLR8 (7,375 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

well the YYH duo win this

Post by Son_Wukong (221 posts) See mini bio Level 7

EoS? Yup King Piccolo gets rolfstomped in an instant.

Post by katanalauncher (514 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Epic mismatch, either one from team 2 solo.

Shame on you OP for continuously making bad threads.

@katanalauncher said:

Epic mismatch, either one from team 2 solo.

Shame on you OP for continuously making bad threads.

Not on purpose, though. I'm running out of ideas. I need new characters to use.
Post by xlab3000 (1,398 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Team 2

Post by taichokage (14,189 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'll also go with the team. Sensui vs King Piccolo is one thing. Hiei and Kurama is totally another.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,375 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@WorldEater: what's that suppose to mean?

@SMXLR8: It means I need something new to catch my interest
Post by eddz99 (2,574 posts) See mini bio Level 11

King Piccolo would match one of them, but both of them? They own, they were already far beyond moon level at eos.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

King piccolo is not moon level.

Sensui and anyone above him would one-shot King piccolo. Stop making these noob threads, OP

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Piccolo Daimo dies! lol

@supernova7005 said:

King piccolo is not moon level.

Sensui and anyone above him would one-shot King piccolo. Stop making these noob threads, OP

Roshi who was weaker than piccolo busted a moon, please read DB before commenting, and if you wanna go against me then call me, you just wanna feel like a winnder.

@eddz99: That post was not just for you.

Roshi's feat is an outlier. Even if you don't consider it to be an outlier it doesn't matter since

1. The daizenshuu says KP only has the power of a small nuke.

2. KP's explosive demon wave doesn't multiply his power level like Roshi's max kamehameha does.

@supernova7005 said:

@eddz99: That post was not just for you.

Roshi's feat is an outlier. Even if you don't consider it to be an outlier it doesn't matter since

1. The daizenshuu says KP only has the power of a small nuke.

2. KP's explosive demon wave doesn't multiply his power level like Roshi's max kamehameha does.

1. Post the link, it may be just another person's post

2. You can't say that since all the techniques shown so far multiplied powerlevels.

It can't be considered an outlier since it happened in a canon saga in a canon moment with toriyama not stating that it is an outlier.

@eddz99: Explosive demon wave doesn't multiply the user's PL, neither has it been recorded. Hence why Piccolo had to resort to Special Beam Cannon to kill Raditz.

Ofcourse it seems as an outlier, otherwise you'd be saying Tao is moon level though he got destroyed by a grenade. Now the grenades in DB are moon level in potency? Lmao.

A few more reasons-

1. Roshi couldn’t/cannot beat the street level Red Ribbon Army.

2. Multiple instances of shock and awe at lesser feats.

3. Acknowledging lesser said feats as more powerful.

4. And said lesser feats he acknowledged only being city/island level at max.

Not to mention, Roshi's attack takes too much time to charge up and KP hasn't shown the ability to do it any easier.

Either way, if you believe its an outlier or not, anyone from Sensui and above would just punch KP's head off before he can use the so called "moon" buster.

Post by Dream (7,902 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Hard to believe I'm agreeing on Aamir on something, but this is such a rare case.

Roshi's moonbusting in the early episodes of DB has been acknowledged by many as an outlier since it doesn't match up to the potency of many weaker showings in destructive scope shown throughout the rest of the series. For instance even while it's a city-busting attack, Piccolo Daimao's Demon Destructive Wave can't be spammed as several uses of the attack eventually led him to be exhausted. And even at the end of the series, we only seen Goku and Piccolo Jr. busting islands at most in their final fight with one another.

That being said, either Hiei or Kurama could easily solo in this match thanks to their superior stats by EoS.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15
King Piccolo loses. Hiei or Kurama could easily solo. They are both faster and more powerful, not to mention King Piccolo hasn't done anything significantly on their level.

@supernova7005 said:

@eddz99: Explosive demon wave doesn't multiply the user's PL, neither has it been recorded. Hence why Piccolo had to resort to Special Beam Cannon to kill Raditz.

Ofcourse it seems as an outlier, otherwise you'd be saying Tao is moon level though he got destroyed by a grenade. Now the grenades in DB are moon level in potency? Lmao.

A few more reasons-

1. Roshi couldn’t/cannot beat the street level Red Ribbon Army.

2. Multiple instances of shock and awe at lesser feats.

3. Acknowledging lesser said feats as more powerful.

4. And said lesser feats he acknowledged only being city/island level at max.

Not to mention, Roshi's attack takes too much time to charge up and KP hasn't shown the ability to do it any easier.

Either way, if you believe its an outlier or not, anyone from Sensui and above would just punch KP's head off before he can use the so called "moon" buster.

LOL You cannot say that because ALL the techniques shown so far in the scouter multiplied powerlevels which indicates that you can't say that the others wouldn't because 100% of the techniques shown multiplied powerlevels.

1. Because the red ribbon army has many tricks

2. Attack potency

3. ^

4. ^

Not to mention KP is 260 and Roshi is 200

Eitherway, if you believe it's an outlier or not ( i don't since it's canon, only people who cry because their fave chars lose call it an outlier , nope, he can enchance his defense with ki )

He would kill sensui

Post by nishi99 (1,783 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Hiei or Yoko solo.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel