King Piccolo Vs Aizen

Topic started by nishi99 on Jan. 8, 2014. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,585 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vs

Round One KS

Round Two no KS

In Character

No Prep

Setting Los Noches

Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Aizen IMO. King Piccolo has the sheer destruction advantage but Aizen has a lot more hax and versatility.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Base Aizen > R2 Ulquiorra > King Piccolo

Post by Dream (7,242 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Is this Aizen pre-Hogyoku or post-Hogyoku?

I meant to ask that. It seems like pre hougyoku but pictures alone are not reliable.

@Dream: Current so post-Hogyoku.

Online Now

If it's post-Hogyoku, he could nail this easily in both scenarios considering he can casually bust cities with Fragors in his Monster form.

Pre-Hogyoku, I'd have to think about it more without KS since I don't recall Aizen having many reliable options for ranged combat. But he could easily take the match with KS since Piccolo would lack a means of getting around the shikai's effects very easily.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@nishi99: Current Aizen is featless. We don't even know what powers he has, or if he has lost his previous powers.

Pre timeskip Aizen would win in any form

@supernova7005: Current meaning powers up to this point.

We do know that current Aizen still has KS because he used it on Bach (but he should be tied up so maybe he evolved to the point where he doesn't need to draw his blade? Or maybe Bach released him.) and it still rendered him immortal. Other than that we don't know what he retained, lost or gained.
Online Now

Didn't Aizen lose the ability to use his zankpatou's powers after being rejected by the Hougyoku?

And my assumption with post-Hougyoku was when Aizen fused it with his body and up to his battle with Dangai Ichigo. Otherwise from what I'm digging up, he hasn't been mentioned much since his sentence.

Juha Bach mentioned him to Yamamoto. He went to ask Aizen to join him as one of his top 5 War Potentials but Aizen turned him down. He also said that Aizen manipulated his sense of time without him being aware until it was almost too late in order to keep him in SS longer than he wanted to be. When he reminisced, Aizen was still bound to the chair, making me think his Zanpakutou maybe fused with him somehow. But that's just a guess.
Post by GeneralVan (1,594 posts) See mini bio Level 9

No Hogyoku? Aizen gets his head blown off.

Online Now

@taichokage: If this is Aizen as he is after Hougyoku rejection, then I can't really comment on the battle since Aizen has no feats since battling Dangai Ichigo.

@Dream: Well Aizen after being sealed can still manipulate the mind (Juha got a little taste of this)

Online Now

@GeneralVan: Judging from taichokage's explanation, Juha seemed unsure of what exactly he experienced when he met with Aizen, leaving the details of what happened vague and no way to tell if whatever Aizen did (if he did something) would be of practical use for a battle scenario.

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Aizen wins. 

@Dream: But still, it still shows that Aizen still has more tricks up his sleeve even without his Zanpakuto. Though maybe it was so little and insignificant, it was still something, and a way of Aizen telling him "You're not worthy" or something.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,835 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Obito said:

Aizen wins.

This.

Post by Zerogodlike (1,207 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Aizen wins with or without the hogyoku the only advantage KP has DC but thats only with non hogyoku aizen. he has no advantages vs Hogyoku Aizen.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel