King Kai vs darkseid

Topic started by MegatonBoss on June 28, 2010. Last post by FoolyCooly 3 years, 9 months ago.
Post by MegatonBoss (29 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Discuss.
Post by taichokage (13,331 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I gotta go with Darseid on this one. Supreme Kai or Grand Kai would've been better. 

King Kai knows Kaioken (can temporarily double his power), spirit bomb (can call forth the power of every being on the planet he's on [presuming he's at least close to goku's skill in that]) and instant transmission (therefore could evade dangerous attacks and is immune to bfr [thus the omega ray]) and lives more easily on a 10x gravity planet then most did on a x1 gravity planet. however He also said the likes of Nappa were more powerful than he and that is nothing small but Nappa isn' exactlyt up there in terms of dbz level power. Unless he could harness a great level spirit bomb (and even them perhaps not) I don't think he can win.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Powerscaling King Kai is at least Moon-Buster.
King Kai can matter materialise 
King Kai can add speed to objects
King Kai can add weight to objects
King Kai can reconstruct a person
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kaiosama has Magic Materialization 
Kaiosama easily moves and trains in 10x Earth Gravity 
Kaiosama is far far faster than lightning speed Popo 
Kaiosama is more powerful than Enma, who is more powerful than Raditz, who is more powerful than Roshi the moonbuster. 
I'd wager kaio could probably destroy multi moons-planet. 
IDK if DS can handle that kind of power.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
This same thread is on comic vine and its spite, darkseid omega beams him out of exsistence
Also in filler Kaio's pet Bubbles is faster than a lightning bolt even in 10x gravity, and Kaio's mallet weighs ten tons.  

Kaio is also far more skilled than DS.

And im pretty sure Kaio can walk down some stair just fine. 

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11: LOL Where was that from?
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@taichokage said:
" I gotta go with Darseid on this one. Supreme Kai or Grand Kai would've been better.  King Kai knows Kaioken (can temporarily double his power), spirit bomb (can call forth the power of every being on the planet he's on [presuming he's at least close to goku's skill in that]) and instant transmission (therefore could evade dangerous attacks and is immune to bfr [thus the omega ray]) and lives more easily on a 10x gravity planet then most did on a x1 gravity planet. however He also said the likes of Nappa were more powerful than he and that is nothing small but Nappa isn' exactlyt up there in terms of dbz level power. Unless he could harness a great level spirit bomb (and even them perhaps not) I don't think he can win. "

yea i agree DS wins this one would have been better if they used surpreme kai
Post by MegatonBoss (29 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@TheManipulater said:
"This same thread is on comic vine and its spite, darkseid omega beams him out of exsistence "

This ain't Comicvine...   %Pr
Post by MrDirector786 (4,504 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" Also in filler Kaio's pet Bubbles is faster than a lightning bolt even in 10x gravity, and Kaio's mallet weighs ten tons.  

Kaio is also far more skilled than DS.

And im pretty sure Kaio can walk down some stair just fine. 

"
This was Darkseid in a very weakened state. I think he lost a lot of his power to the source wall or something, but I know for sure that he was in a really weakened state.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Someone please explain omega beam and what its power source is.
@MisterShin said:
" Someone please explain omega beam and what its power source is. "
The omega beams are beams of energy Darkseid can shoot from either his eyes or his hands. Normally, they're just energy beams unless he's using the omega effect. The beams can change direction in mid-air and can travel through matter or energy. When he uses the omega effect, the beams can either erase a target, transmute it, or teleport somewhere else. Or the omega effect can send them to the omega sanction which is a series of dimensions that the target goes through and each one is worse than the last one they went through.
@MrDirector786: So in a wakened state he becomes retarded and can't walk down stairs? 
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @MrDirector786: So in a wakened state he becomes retarded and can't walk down stairs?  "
Personally, I think that was just stupid how he fell down stairs. But he was in a weakened state. He was so weakened that Superman was able to make him bleed with a few punches and even Batman hurt him.
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@hitsusatsu11 said:

"@MrDirector786: So in a wakened state he becomes retarded and can't walk down stairs?  "

lmao seems kinda harsh
When at full power, Darkseid is supposed to be a God whose powerful enough to frighten the Greek Gods of the DC universe. Most of his losses to Superman are because of writers who don't know that Darkseid is technically not a Superman villain and so they treat him like one. He's technically a villain of the New Gods.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I hate when fanboys use such a fail of a picture
Ya, DS is failing pretty hard in that picture. 
Here's the scans that show that Darkseid was in a weakened state at the time.

@MrDirector786: So without the Omega powers he can't walk down stairs?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel