King Endymion runs Marvel/DC Gauntlet.

Topic started by Imperator100 on Dec. 29, 2012. Last post by SilverGalford 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Imperator100 (107 posts) See mini bio Level 15

King Endymion takes on a tournamentof Marvel/DC characters.

KE is given a few hours of Prep Time in between each round.

Fight takes place on Sailor Moon Earth.

DC Characters are Post-Crisis. Marvel Characters are 616.

PIS/CIS Off

vs.

Round 1: Batman

Round 2: Spiderman

Round 3: Wonder Woman

Round 4: The Sentry

Round 5: Martian Manhunter

Round 6: Silver Surfer

Round 7: Darkseid

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Nice, but Wonder Woman should be after Hulk. She's a lot more powerful than him.

*shrugs* Wasen't quite sure about that so thanks for telling me. I was also trying to alternate between Marvel and DC each round so... yeah, I'll swap out Hulk for another character.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

stops at 6

Post by waybig1010101 (2,325 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

replace superman with martian manhunter

Why?

Online Now

@Imperator100: because it makes for a better fight

Um, Ok.

So woud you mind telling me how this is a closer fight now?

Online Now

@Imperator100: martian manhunter could take out the entire justice league by himself he has almost the same powers as superman and much more with his mind abilities and he is harder to kill.

Do you think he would beat King Endymion?

Online Now

@Imperator100: to be honest i have no idea but i firgure he must be something if you were putting him against silver surfer and darkseid wich makes me wonder why use batman and spiderman in the first place regardless martian manhunter is better than superman and has more powers so that it make it a better fight. if you want to list king endymion abilities or link me to a page that contains information on his abilities and feats then i'll give you my honest thoughts on it and if im off i won't get upset about it since i don't really know the character.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Hulk is stronger than Diana (Wonder Woman) and he tied out with the Sentry. Oh and Endymion is a Sailor Moon character. He doesn't seem all that powerful.

@ReiKai: Strength is debatable but I am right he's not as powerful as her. Sentry held back fighting the strongest incarnation of the Hulk. I honestly don't think Sentry is as powerful as Wonder Woman either but that's besides the point. Wonder Woman is too fast and too skilled for Hulk to handle.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Sentry didn't hold back. Sentry was going out of control. Hulk had to take every blow to keep everything from being destroyed. And Hulk is so strong, one Step can sink the entire eastern seaboard. Diana has tools, but the only actual power she has over Hulk is flight. That's it. Strengthwise, he outclasses her by leaps and bounds. And Sentry is powerful enough to slap down Terrax effortlessly and when as the Void, he was beating just about every hero team on Earth, plus the Inhumans.

@ReiKai: The Worldbreaker is stronger yes, but the regular Hulk isn't. You're also forgetting about her immense speed. I also think the whole World War Hulk thing was the biggest piece of PIS ever written in Marvel history. Also, I do not want to nit pick but if Sentry was holding back he would have been the Void. Void was killed by Thor IIRC. I don't wanna start a debate but I really don't think Hulk is above Wonder Woman in anything but strength. Her reaction times are better than Superman's after all.

EDIT: I changed my mind. If Worldbreaker is the Hulk being used then he's above Wonder Woman. If it's the savage than I still think Wonder Woman takes it.

I included characters out of his weight range on either end just to give a little buffer zone.

For those who want to know what King Endymion's abilities are I direct you to the following pages:

http://www.wikimoon.org/index.php?title=Tuxedo_mask

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Tuxedo+Kamen

Online Now

@Imperator100: from what i've read im wondering how powerful is king Endymion mind.

Willpower wise he was resistant to Queen Metallia's power which drove the every human on Earth escept the Senshi insane and reverted them back to savages with her sheer presence.

Intellectually he is clever enough and makes a very good ruler but nothing too notable.

Besides that he had molecular level telekinesis, usually used to heal wounds.

Online Now

@Imperator100: then i'll give it to martian manhunter

May I ask why? What are his feats, I'd honestly like to know.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel