King Bradley Vs Uchiha Sasuke...Sword fight

Topic started by TheGoldenOne on March 6, 2011. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by TheGoldenOne (330 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Haofan123:  Alright. Thanks for your input. I wish people would post more on this site. I really want to hear a lot of opinions on this.
Bump  ^_^
Post by EoS (415 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Gonna have to go with King Mother fucking Bradly
@EoS: why?
@thegoldenone:  Sasuke hasn't really shown being a good swordsmen where Bradly has. Simple. I forget most of the time sasuke even owns a sword.
@EoS:  Okay. Bradley is badass. Do you watch One Piece? How about a battle between Bradley and Zoro? Would that be better?
@thegoldenone:  Nah sorry, i'm a casual OP going. Skipped around watching the begining, read the manga for the water 7 arc, got bored and didn't even finish it
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@thegoldenone:
Zoro would chop bradley to peices
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Haofan123 said:
"@thegoldenone: But thats out of character for King. He relies solely on skills and nothing else. Sasuke on the other hand has no problem fighting dirty and will use deciet to end the fight "

OK now you are just making up scenarios
 It is like if I say X-23 and Wolverine fight Ichigo and say Team Logan wins cause X-23 would distract Ichigo and Wolverine would come from behind to stab him.
@Haofan123 said:
"@thegoldenone: Sasukes taijutsu training alone would probably make him stronger. And since the OPdidnt ban taijutsu or make speed equal, im going to say that sasuke blitzes bradley and kills him "

How does Sasuke even blitz Bradley? 
Naruto characters aside from Gai and a few other characters have never been shown to be bullet-timers King Bradley dodged him deflecting bullets may not be canon but he still dodged . 
He was able of destorying the explosives of Fu before they could detonate. 
What makes you think Sasuke has that kind of feats?

If anything Bradley easily blitzes Bradley.Even in the strenght department Bradley was shown to cut pieces of a tank  and Bucaneer's automail.
@mrassh0le:  Interesting points
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@mrassh0le:
Bullets arent the same as humans my friend. Sasuke would literally run circles around bladley.  Sasuke is 10 times the ninja fuu is and fuu gave bradley trouble. Sasuke takes this with ease
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,192 posts) See mini bio Level 21

King Bradley wins  
He have shown he can easily cut a tank with his swords

Post by Phibrizzo (200 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Ok the blinding light was filler to be honest, he was on the dead bed already and he had already lost the ultimate eye.

Hell in prediction ultimate eye >> sharingan

Funny how u claim bullets is filler but use the blinding filler part as a argument.
@Phibrizzo:  who is your post directed at?
@thegoldenone: Sorry to Haofan123
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Bradley obviously takes this, Sasuke is not a bullet timer and Bradley is.
@mydeathlyways:  Can't Sasuke's sharingan help?
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@thegoldenone: Depends if Bradley does give Sasuke time to use the Sharingan, Bradley isn't the type to stall around
Post by KeitaKuhn (658 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Wrath!KB is capable of cutting through tanks, dodging bullets and many more. 

Pride!KB can cut air flow as Roy used Alchemy. 

Sharingan and Ultimate Eye work fundamentally the same, so basically this is a battle of durability. And I notice that OP didn't turn off Homunculi regen.
@KeitaKuhn:  Hell no sharingan predict movement based on muscle movement. Ultimate eye see the future and all posible ways to counter it.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel