King Bradley Vs Uchiha Sasuke...Sword fight

Topic started by TheGoldenOne on March 6, 2011. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by TheGoldenOne (330 posts) See mini bio Level 12
This battle is a sword fight between King Bradley and  Sasuke Uchiha.

Place: Open field, about 1km wide.

Time: Noon

Equipment: King Bradley has his 5 swords. Sasuke has 1 sword and 4 Kunais.

Conditions: Sasuke is not allowed  to use any ninjutsu or genjutsu at all. He is only allowed to use his sharingan to anticipate King Bradley's moves, but not copy them.
                      King Bradley is allowed to use his Ultimate eye to it's fullest capacity.  

Battle ends when one person is dead.

Hope i was clear enough. If anyone feels like this is a stomp or spite, kindly let me know. Please keep the debate civil and intelligent....BEGIN!!!!!
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Sauske wins. He fought killer bee on equal terms for a while(he lost the sword fight overall, but it was still impressive)  and is probably physically stronger than bradley
@Haofan123:  What has Sasuke done to show he is physically stronger than Bradley?
@thegoldenone:
Sasukes taijutsu training alone would probably make him stronger. And since the OPdidnt ban taijutsu or make speed equal, im going to say that sasuke blitzes bradley and kills him
@Haofan123:  I don't think Sasuke can speed blitz Bradley. Bradley is fast enough to deflect bullets from a machine gun with just one sword.  He is not slow at all.
@thegoldenone:
The deflecting bullets part was filler. Hes a bullet timer, but he can deflect them. Sasuke isnt a bullet. He's much more adept than anyone bradley has faced before. Sasuke easily surpasses ling yao in  terms of  swordsmanship,a person who Bradley admitted could fight him on equal terms
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Haofan123: when has sasuke showed good swormanship?
@Hirako_Fan:
when he fought Killer Bee
@Haofan123:  The deflecting bullets feats wasn't a filler. It's cannon. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Episode 56: Return of The Fuhrer President. I doubt sasuke is faster than a bullet. I think Bradley has better reaction speed, but Sasuke might be physically stronger. Sasuke has faced better opponents than Bradley but never without ninjutsu or the full use of his sharingan.
@Hirako_Fan:  Who do you think wins?
@thegoldenone:
Ive seen the anime and read the manga. In the manga he just dodged the bullets. In the anime th e part where he cut the missile in half and deflected the bullets was pure filler
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Haofan123: but if i remenber sasuke did not stood a chance against bee in swordsmanship even with the sharingan
@Haofan123:  Dodging bullets still a pretty big feat. Do you agree he has better reaction speed than Sasuke?
@thegoldenone:
reaction speed yes, but that wont win the battle for him. Sauke is a decent stategist as shown when he fought deidara. I wouldnt put it past him to kick sand in KBs eyes(so to speak) and finish him. He's a ninja afterall, even though though he never acts like one
@Haofan123:  Yes, Sasuke is a decent strategist, but i doubt KB is going to give him the chance to come up with a plan. KB attacks relentlessly. Sasuke would have to concentrate on not getting hit. In a sword fight, i think speed is more important than strength. Do you think it will be a good battle?
@thegoldenone:
Its a good battle, but king bradley can be caught unaware. In fact, that led to his death when he was blinded by the sun, allowing scar to deconstruct his arms or the time lan fan used a flash bang. Nothing is stopping sasuke from kicking dirt into bradleys eyes and stabbing him through the heart
True, he can be caught unaware but so can most characters. Nothing stops Bradley from kicking dirt into Sasuke's eyes and stabbing him through the heart also.
@thegoldenone:
But thats out of character for King. He relies solely on skills and nothing else. Sasuke on the other hand has no problem fighting dirty and will use deciet to end the fight
@Haofan123:  Good point. Should i turn morals off?
@thegoldenone:
I dont think that would help any. They dont really have any morals as it is lol. All it is is that Bradley is more orthadox in his fighting style while sasuke is a rouge ninja that WILL use deciet if neccisarry
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel