King Bradley (FMA) Vs Pirate Hunter Zoro (One Piece)

Topic started by FireFistAce on July 25, 2012. Last post by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by FireFistAce (52 posts) See mini bio Level 9

King Bradley with two swords and eye patch off.

Zoro has 3 swords, and its after his 2 year time skip.

Healing factors work but with the disadvantages:

Zoro's disadvantage is he can't heal but his swordsmanship is WAY better than Bradley's.

Bradley can heal from decapitation and being killed for a good amount of times like the manga/anime.

This fight would only be Zoro dominating but i do not know because Bradley only has to land a killing blow because Zoro can't heal.

Location of the fight (empty city)

Sorry i meant to put this on battle forums but i wasn't paying attention to that when i made my forum D: hope you still like it feel free to post your opinion on it.

Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@FireFistAce: Moving it now

Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@FireFistAce: Now officially in the Battles Forum.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Zoro wins rather easily.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

So composite Bradley vs Zoro? Zoro still wins. If a homunculus takes to much damage thier philosiphers stone will run out of energy and they will die. The match is already one sided as it is what with Zoros far superior swordsmanship, strength, speed etc., but most importantly, his stamina would allow him to keep cutting Bradley down for hours on end if he had to until the fuhrer stays dead

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Zoro wins bya a stomp.... he will destroy the fuhrer... he has advantage in speed, strength and even skills...

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I too think Zoro wins this without too much difficulty. Haki, in itself, gives Zoro the massive edge here, but I doubt he would even need it.

Post by othus12 (7,298 posts) See mini bio Level 13

zoro overkills king

Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Pre time-skip Zoro could defeat him, this is spite.

Post by Elfenlied1012 (557 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Don't know much about zoro but I know a good bit about swordsmanship, if the king does have the healing factor he has at least thirty minutes worth of repeated death before reaching the approximate damage equivalent to being set on fire around thirty times. to kill him Zoro all swordsmen are without defense within point blank range, your can only attack your opponent, all the king has to do is get close enough to be in that indefensible range, this would be especially easy within the start of the match before zoro knows he's immortal, because normally to be so close to your opponent is a death trap. Get close and then one stab through the throat. All it takes is one that with the kings ability to predict movements and weakness I believe him to be the victor despite being the weaker character. Though I admit I've never seen anything of zoro after a time skip I only watched the begging of the show before moving on.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Elfenlied1012 said:

Don't know much about zoro but I know a good bit about swordsmanship, if the king does have the healing factor he has at least thirty minutes worth of repeated death before reaching the approximate damage equivalent to being set on fire around thirty times. to kill him Zoro all swordsmen are without defense within point blank range, your can only attack your opponent, all the king has to do is get close enough to be in that indefensible range, this would be especially easy within the start of the match before zoro knows he's immortal, because normally to be so close to your opponent is a death trap. Get close and then one stab through the throat. All it takes is one that with the kings ability to predict movements and weakness I believe him to be the victor despite being the weaker character. Though I admit I've never seen anything of zoro after a time skip I only watched the begging of the show before moving on.

Then allow me to fill you in

Post by Dream (7,901 posts) See mini bio Level 21
As I recall, One Piece characters are well above hypersonic speeds and notable for having the strongest strength feats among the HST while at best, the fastest of FMA characters are on the high-end of supersonic speed with the Fuhrer among those ranks. While his Ultimate Eye would make him a formidable threat for anyone at his level of speed, Bradley would be screwed considerably against anyone faster and stronger than him. In this case, Zoro would slaughter Bradley.
Thanks for all the posts everyone, this post was last minute because i was making it Bradley vs a different person when it was already taken i quickly switched it with Zoro not even thinking i was just like oh ya maybe Bradley could land a hit at least once because of his regeneration. SO SORRY was careless and i knew Zoro would win HELL even brook would win and he didn't even train during 2 years now he can just pop out of his skeleton and be a spirit.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,331 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Zoro wins, since he can destroy Bradley's swords, Making him totally defenseless to Zoro's onslaught

Kind of like this
Kind of like this
Post by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (82 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Zoro stomps.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel