kimimaro vs wolverine,deadpool,sabortooth

Topic started by FLCL1 on Sept. 6, 2009. Last post by Sinister_Noob 5 years ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@TheManWithSevenScars: OoT

Id like to see him vs Deidara and his nano-bombs
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@TheManWithSevenScars said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Nerx said:
" @TheManWithSevenScars: this is new to me thx...  so which organs does wolvie needs to live, besides the brain i mean "
everthing XD lets see him fight without his kidneys XD "
If anything at all..he doesn't need kidneys. "

kidneys- u need then to live 
lungs0-need them to breath 
heart-pumps blood 
liver- creates enzymes aka u need it to live 
stomach cant eat without one 

with out these he cant fight for 18 hours
Post by TheManWithSevenScars (98 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@FLCL1 said:
" @TheManWithSevenScars said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Nerx said:
" @TheManWithSevenScars: this is new to me thx...  so which organs does wolvie needs to live, besides the brain i mean "
kidneys- u need then to live lungs0-need them to breath heart-pumps blood liver- creates enzymes aka u need it to live stomach cant eat without one  with out these he cant fight for 18 hours "
Again,unless Wolverine's healing factor is removed or halted..he's just going to heal.He can live without all of those things for unknown periods of time.His healing factor will attempt to heal him at the point of removal so it would have to be slowed (which probably won't help) or completely removed.Kimi doesn't have the ability to do that.The only reason Kimi wins is because he doesn't have to kill them to win and they can all be knocked unconscious depending on what attack is used against them.
@Nerx said:
 OoT  Id like to see him vs Deidara and his nano-bombs "
What is a nano-bomb (sorry I haven't watched much Naruto).
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@TheManWithSevenScars: Thats totally okay dood XD

explosives on a nano-scopic level (smaller than microbes), they can attach to cells and destroy biotics completely at a cellular level. The effect looks like disintegration
" @FLCL1 said:
" @TheManWithSevenScars said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Nerx said:
kidneys- u need then to live lungs0-need them to breath heart-pumps blood liver- creates enzymes aka u need it to live stomach cant eat without one  with out these he cant fight for 18 hours "
Again,unless Wolverine's healing factor is removed or halted..he's just going to heal.He can live without all of those things for unknown periods of time.His healing factor will attempt to heal him at the point of removal so it would have to be slowed (which probably won't help) or completely removed.Kimi doesn't have the ability to do that.The only reason Kimi wins is because he doesn't have to kill them to win and they can all be knocked unconscious depending on what attack is used against them. "

hmmm ur a pretty smart debater why arent u on the battle threads more?
@FLCL1 said:
hmmm ur a pretty smart debater why arent u on the battle threads more? "
Because i'm not on AnimeVice enough.I'm busy with Comicvine.

hmm i just got on CV yesterday i like it because it got more people on their other than that tho most people are close minded -_-
@Nerx said:
" @TheManWithSevenScars: Thats totally okay dood XD  explosives on a nano-scopic level (smaller than microbes), they can attach to cells and destroy biotics completely at a cellular level. The effect looks like disintegration "
Sounds over-involved lol.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
so its decided, kimimaro wins.
I guess.
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
" @Nerx said:
 OoT  Id like to see him vs Deidara and his nano-bombs "
What is a nano-bomb (sorry I haven't watched much Naruto). "
Earth elemental microscopic bombs inside a person that make it look like you're disintegrating, only way to counter it is too have an element that is strong against Earth like Sasuke did with his lightning, he effectively electrocuted himself to disarm the bombs inside him. Wolverine would be reduced to a walking skeleton.

@FLCL1 said:
" *facepalm* ok 1) this is my thread i didnt even specify which wolverine it is  2)speed and agility is the prime part about these fights 3)woverine can not touch kimi 4)deadpool will teleport and sabortooth will not last long considering his lack of adimentam(didnt spell that right) 5) kimi does not have to go curse mark to beat wolverine this is his non sick state in that state he was the most feared person in naruto kimi speed will kill him 6)no he hasnt and if he did he got defeated 7)imma say it again woverine is not god hes a mutant with metal in him the phisical structure of the human body has weak spot aka a knife through a rib of kimi can take out his internal organs  "
It's a little late to be adding rules on but fine.

1) The comic version of Wolverine can regenerate from any wounds, even the cinema version played by Hugh Jackman has been stabbed under his ribs before with bone claws (X-Men 3), pulled them out, healed in seconds and carrying on searching for Jean Gray. Kimi doesn't have the necessary tools to keep Wolverine down.
 2) Wolverine also has the same high agility that Kimimaro has, plus Super sight, Super hearing and Super smell. Super speed doesn't count for much when Wolverine can pinpoint Kimi from miles away.
3) Kimi will have to get in at close range eventually and that's when Wolverine will kill him. 
4) I almost forgot this was a 3 on 1, Kimi can't kill all 3 before he's taken down.
5) Now you're just making things up, he's never been not sick other than when he was just a child. Even without his illness he can't outlast Wolverine, nevermind Wolverine, Deadpool and Sabertooth.
6) If Wolverine can survive a fight with Green Scar/World Breaker Hulk then Kimi isn't going to stand up much in comparison.
7) Oh because that stopped him here didn't it

This is my last post and with it I'll say that Kimi isn't the god you all think he is, pre-skip Naruto, Gaara and Lee aren't the strongest opponents. Naruto couldn't go one-tail, Lee was limited to one gate and Gaara didn't bother releasing his bijuu. All three could beat him at their best easily.

Very few people in the Naruto universe can stop Wolverine, Deidara is fine, Ameratsu too. But Kimi doesn't have anything that can keep Wolverine stop, can't last as long as him and can't heal from injuries he will sustain. And then you've got Deadpool who can take even more damage than Wolverine can and Sabretooth who's basically Wolverine but swap the Adamantium for super strength. No way Kimi is winning this, he dies a painful death.
@FLStyle said:
It's a little late to be adding rules on but fine.

1) The comic version of Wolverine can regenerate from any wounds, even the cinema version played by Hugh Jackman has been stabbed under his ribs before with bone claws (X-Men 3), pulled them out, healed in seconds and carrying on searching for Jean Gray. Kimi doesn't have the necessary tools to keep Wolverine down.
 2) Wolverine also has the same high agility that Kimimaro has, plus Super sight, Super hearing and Super smell. Super speed doesn't count for much when Wolverine can pinpoint Kimi from miles away.
3) Kimi will have to get in at close range eventually and that's when Wolverine will kill him. 
4) I almost forgot this was a 3 on 1, Kimi can't kill all 3 before he's taken down.
5) Now you're just making things up, he's never been not sick other than when he was just a child. Even without his illness he can't outlast Wolverine, nevermind Wolverine, Deadpool and Sabertooth.
6) If Wolverine can survive a fight with Green Scar/World Breaker Hulk then Kimi isn't going to stand up much in comparison.
7) Oh because that stopped him here didn't it

This is my last post and with it I'll say that Kimi isn't the god you all think he is, pre-skip Naruto, Gaara and Lee aren't the strongest opponents. Naruto couldn't go one-tail, Lee was limited to one gate and Gaara didn't bother releasing his bijuu. All three could beat him at their best easily.  Very few people in the Naruto universe can stop Wolverine, Deidara is fine, Ameratsu too. But Kimi doesn't have anything that can keep Wolverine stop, can't last as long as him and can't heal from injuries he will sustain. And then you've got Deadpool who can take even more damage than Wolverine can and Sabretooth who's basically Wolverine but swap the Adamantium for super strength. No way Kimi is winning this, he dies a painful death. "
Kimimaro is a ninja.Basic combat skills and knowledge of the human body are enough to knock Wolverine out.Trying to do stab or cut Wolverine somewhere his healing factor won't be able to heal from is stupid.He's always going to heal.However as Elektra has shown if you jam sharp objects into his nerves..you can incapacitate him.
Kimi is also faster than Wolverine.As seen in his fight with Speed Demon,Wolverine needs to take time to pinpoint where Kimi will before he can place an attack there.Difference is Kimi is a high level Ninja and Speed Demon can't fight for sh#t. 
Wolverine only survived a fight with Hulk because Hulk was using only blunt force.Banging on an adamantium skull is useless unless you can break it.Hulk was also fighting the whole team of X-men. 

Kimi doesn't have to be a god to beat Wolverine.Most Ninjas and people trained well in martial arts that are knowledgeable of knockout tactics (well placed attacks,pressure points,nerve strikes) can take Wolverine.The mistake people make is trying to overload his healing factor.If you knock him out he won't heal he'll just be unconscious.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
we all know kimimaro wins, just lock already...*sigh* please.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel