kimimaro vs wolverine,deadpool,sabortooth

Topic started by FLCL1 on Sept. 6, 2009. Last post by Sinister_Noob 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis said:
" @FLStyle said:
" @Nerx said:
" I don't think wolverine would move properly with bones through his ribs, they can all be pinned via bones impaling in between radus&ulna + tibia&fibula  once that is done then its a stab-fest for Kimi "
Except that Kimimaro's bones will shatter against Wolverine's adamantium ribs. If all it took to stop Wolverine was simply stabbing him he'd have died long ago.   Not that he'll get the chance because Wolverine will slash the bones that Kimimaro attacks with into pieces. All Wolverine needs to do is stab him once, his claws go through Kimimaro's skeleton and punctures a vital organ. Kimimaro dies.   "
between the ribs is still flesh you know "
Irrelevant, Wolverine can regenerate any organs and limbs and continue fighting. See below.
 
@FLCL1 said:
" @FLStyle said:
" @Nerx said:
" I don't think wolverine would move properly with bones through his ribs, they can all be pinned via bones impaling in between radus&ulna + tibia&fibula  once that is done then its a stab-fest for Kimi "
Except that Kimimaro's bones will shatter against Wolverine's adamantium ribs. If all it took to stop Wolverine was simply stabbing him he'd have died long ago.   Not that he'll get the chance because Wolverine will slash the bones that Kimimaro attacks with into pieces. All Wolverine needs to do is stab him once, his claws go through Kimimaro's skeleton and punctures a vital organ. Kimimaro dies.   "
ok *puts on debating gloves* its on   1)wolverine is a mutant not a god he cant keep healing  2)kimi is WAY faster than wolverine i doubt wolverine can even keep up with rock lee 3)if wolverine cant touch kimi but kimi can touch him its only a maker of time 4)kimi has amazing accuracy 5)kimi can shoot bone bullets 6)wolverine wishes he can solo 7)all wolverine is, is popular he is nothing special  "

1) Wolverine can heal from losing limbs, organs, eyes, heal them and carry on fighting. He fought Omega Red for 18 hours straight. Kimimaro can't hold the Curse Seal for that long, no-one can.
2) Irrelevant, those who Wolverine can't see he can hear and smell.
3) Kimi won't last as long as Wolverine can.
4) Wolverine is more accurate because he has hundreds of years of experience using his bone claws on people before the Weapon X project.
5) Oh so it's ok for Wolverine to heal from having a grenade stuffed down his throat and then exploding but because he's got a few pieces of bone in him he goes down? No.
6) Wolverine has gone toe to toe with better opponents than Kimi and lived. If he can't die from The Hulk literally ripping him in half then Kimi isn't going to do any better.
7) There is only one way to permanently kill Wolverine and that's cutting his head off and taking his brain from him. Kimi can't do that because his bone isn't as strong as adamantium.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FLStyle said:
" @Nerx said:
" I don't think wolverine would move properly with bones through his ribs, they can all be pinned via bones impaling in between radus&ulna + tibia&fibula  once that is done then its a stab-fest for Kimi "
Except that Kimimaro's bones will shatter against Wolverine's adamantium ribs. If all it took to stop Wolverine was simply stabbing him he'd have died long ago.   Not that he'll get the chance because Wolverine will slash the bones that Kimimaro attacks with into pieces. All Wolverine needs to do is stab him once, his claws go through Kimimaro's skeleton and punctures a vital organ. Kimimaro dies.   "
you dont get it do you. even if wolverine had harder bones, kimis bones are beyond human strength, if lee couldnt do it, no way in hell wolverine could. 
 
its not that simple, kimi is without a doubt faster than wolverine. he wouldnt be able to touch kimi at all.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Okay he cannot penetrate the skull or the damn ribs , however he can impale and effectively "jam" the seams & gaps of the said skeletal system, you can push a small bullet chunk out but not a steel pole, especially if pinned to the ground. Have you ever seen a sea urchin or let me make it simpler, a pincushion because the bones will segment and lock thus jamming wolvie's movement, you got regen factor but you still need moving joints (not given) , a nervous system ( heavily damaged ) and muscles like biceps/triceps to contract ( removed with bone protrusions).
 
chances w/o immobilization : good
chances w immobilization : fcked
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Nerx said:
" Okay he cannot penetrate the skull or the damn ribs , however he can impale and effectively "jam" the seams & gaps of the said skeletal system, you can push a small bullet chunk out but not a steel pole, especially if pinned to the ground. Have you ever seen a sea urchin or let me make it simpler, a pincushion because the bones will segment and lock thus jamming wolvie's movement, you got regen factor but you still need moving joints (not given) , a nervous system ( heavily damaged ) and muscles like biceps/triceps to contract ( removed with bone protrusions).  chances w/o immobilization : good chances w immobilization : fcked "
i have no idea who you were defending in that, but kimi can replace entire bone sections in seconds, pull them out, grow them for rxtra protection. he even made a skeletal shell right under his skin...with NO cracks, its a damn good protection.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Sinister_Noob: oh no i am with you , i am against weapon x ppl
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @FLStyle said:
" @Nerx said:
" I don't think wolverine would move properly with bones through his ribs, they can all be pinned via bones impaling in between radus&ulna + tibia&fibula  once that is done then its a stab-fest for Kimi "
Except that Kimimaro's bones will shatter against Wolverine's adamantium ribs. If all it took to stop Wolverine was simply stabbing him he'd have died long ago.   Not that he'll get the chance because Wolverine will slash the bones that Kimimaro attacks with into pieces. All Wolverine needs to do is stab him once, his claws go through Kimimaro's skeleton and punctures a vital organ. Kimimaro dies.   "
you dont get it do you. even if wolverine had harder bones, kimis bones are beyond human strength, if lee couldnt do it, no way in hell wolverine could.   its not that simple, kimi is without a doubt faster than wolverine. he wouldnt be able to touch kimi at all. "
Adamantium cuts and stabs through everything, I'm not just saying that, it's a fact, including super bones. It's the hardest known substance in existance. Only adamantium can penetrate adamantium. As for Kimi's speed I refer you to my previous post. 
 
@Nerx said:
" Okay he cannot penetrate the skull or the damn ribs , however he can impale and effectively "jam" the seams & gaps of the said skeletal system, you can push a small bullet chunk out but not a steel pole, especially if pinned to the ground. Have you ever seen a sea urchin or let me make it simpler, a pincushion because the bones will segment and lock thus jamming wolvie's movement, you got regen factor but you still need moving joints (not given) , a nervous system ( heavily damaged ) and muscles like biceps/triceps to contract ( removed with bone protrusions).  chances w/o immobilization : good chances w immobilization : fcked "

And what's Wolverine going to be doing while Kimimaro is trying all of this out? Standing there? Let's be honest, Wolverine knows where Kimimaro is a long time before Kimi knows where Wolverine is. The guy smelt his own legs from 4 miles away after The Hulk threw them.
 
Besides, I've never seen Kimimaro use these pin-point techniques you've just described. As well as these seams and gaps that have appeared out of Wolverine's skeleton.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FLStyle said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @FLStyle said:
" @Nerx said:
" I don't think wolverine would move properly with bones through his ribs, they can all be pinned via bones impaling in between radus&ulna + tibia&fibula  once that is done then its a stab-fest for Kimi "
Except that Kimimaro's bones will shatter against Wolverine's adamantium ribs. If all it took to stop Wolverine was simply stabbing him he'd have died long ago.   Not that he'll get the chance because Wolverine will slash the bones that Kimimaro attacks with into pieces. All Wolverine needs to do is stab him once, his claws go through Kimimaro's skeleton and punctures a vital organ. Kimimaro dies.   "
you dont get it do you. even if wolverine had harder bones, kimis bones are beyond human strength, if lee couldnt do it, no way in hell wolverine could.   its not that simple, kimi is without a doubt faster than wolverine. he wouldnt be able to touch kimi at all. "
Adamantium cuts and stabs through everything, I'm not just saying that, it's a fact, including super bones. It's the hardest known substance in existance. Only adamantium can penetrate adamantium. As for Kimi's speed I refer you to my previous post. 
 
@Nerx said:
" Okay he cannot penetrate the skull or the damn ribs , however he can impale and effectively "jam" the seams & gaps of the said skeletal system, you can push a small bullet chunk out but not a steel pole, especially if pinned to the ground. Have you ever seen a sea urchin or let me make it simpler, a pincushion because the bones will segment and lock thus jamming wolvie's movement, you got regen factor but you still need moving joints (not given) , a nervous system ( heavily damaged ) and muscles like biceps/triceps to contract ( removed with bone protrusions).  chances w/o immobilization : good chances w immobilization : fcked "
And what's Wolverine going to be doing while Kimimaro is trying all of this out? Standing there? Let's be honest, Wolverine knows where Kimimaro is a long time before Kimi knows where Wolverine is. The guy smelt his own legs from 4 miles away after The Hulk threw them.  Besides, I've never seen Kimimaro use these pin-point techniques you've just described. As well as these seams and gaps that have appeared out of Wolverine's skeleton. "
no, adamantium is the strongest substance, for sure. but wolverine lacks the PHYSICAL strength to cut his bones, even if it was sharp enough. you said that adamantium cuts everything, what if i got an adimantium rod and hit myself with it, will it cut me? NO. Because its not sharp enough to cut it.
Post by TheManWithSevenScars (98 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@Acer said:
" Kimi "
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@FLStyle:
 The only difference between this skeletal structure and wolverine's is the fact that these are not coated with Adamantium , or do they have Adamantium claws
 The only difference between this skeletal structure and wolverine's is the fact that these are not coated with Adamantium , or do they have Adamantium claws
look at he seams and gaps:
  1.  lets examine the ribs (around the sternum)
  2. the gap in between the Tibia & Fibula (legs)
  3.  the gap in between the Radius & Ulna (wrists) 
  4. That one in the pelvis
Just because Kimi does not use them does not mean he can't what are we using here? CIS - hell no
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Nerx said:
" @FLStyle:
 The only difference between this skeletal structure and wolverine's is the fact that these are not coated with Adamantium , or do they have Adamantium claws
 The only difference between this skeletal structure and wolverine's is the fact that these are not coated with Adamantium , or do they have Adamantium claws
look at he seams and gaps:
  1.  lets examine the ribs (around the sternum)
  2. the gap in between the Tibia & Fibula (legs)
  3.  the gap in between the Radius & Ulna (wrists) 
  4. That one in the pelvis
Just because Kimi does not use them does not mean he can't what are we using here? CIS - hell no "
what? that last part is all F-ed up.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Sinister_Noob: which one, wait i am going to get facepalmed? aww @#$%
 
what i mean was he could do it, just poke the arm-bone-sword through those gaps
 
not a new move but a different application
Post by TheManWithSevenScars (98 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@Nerx said:
" @Sinister_Noob: which one, wait i am going to get facepalmed? aww @#$%  what i mean was he could do it, just poke the arm-bone-sword through those gaps  not a new move but a different application "
You can stab Wolverine through all the gaps you want.Unless you remove or halt his healing factor it's not going to do anything.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@TheManWithSevenScars: i have never seen his HF eject anything bigger than a bullet or shrapnel, something the size of a spear would be hard
Post by TheManWithSevenScars (98 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@Nerx said:
" @TheManWithSevenScars: i have never seen his HF eject anything bigger than a bullet or shrapnel, something the size of a spear would be hard "
His healing factor may not push the spear out but he can always take it out.He's been stabbed in the lungs with a sword and he's still alive.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FLStyle said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLStyle said:
" @Nerx said:
" I don't think wolverine would move properly with bones through his ribs, they can all be pinned via bones impaling in between radus&ulna + tibia&fibula  once that is done then its a stab-fest for Kimi "
Except that Kimimaro's bones will shatter against Wolverine's adamantium ribs. If all it took to stop Wolverine was simply stabbing him he'd have died long ago.   Not that he'll get the chance because Wolverine will slash the bones that Kimimaro attacks with into pieces. All Wolverine needs to do is stab him once, his claws go through Kimimaro's skeleton and punctures a vital organ. Kimimaro dies.   "
between the ribs is still flesh you know "
Irrelevant, Wolverine can regenerate any organs and limbs and continue fighting. See below.
 
@FLCL1 said:
" @FLStyle said:
" @Nerx said:
" I don't think wolverine would move properly with bones through his ribs, they can all be pinned via bones impaling in between radus&ulna + tibia&fibula  once that is done then its a stab-fest for Kimi "
Except that Kimimaro's bones will shatter against Wolverine's adamantium ribs. If all it took to stop Wolverine was simply stabbing him he'd have died long ago.   Not that he'll get the chance because Wolverine will slash the bones that Kimimaro attacks with into pieces. All Wolverine needs to do is stab him once, his claws go through Kimimaro's skeleton and punctures a vital organ. Kimimaro dies.   "
ok *puts on debating gloves* its on   1)wolverine is a mutant not a god he cant keep healing  2)kimi is WAY faster than wolverine i doubt wolverine can even keep up with rock lee 3)if wolverine cant touch kimi but kimi can touch him its only a maker of time 4)kimi has amazing accuracy 5)kimi can shoot bone bullets 6)wolverine wishes he can solo 7)all wolverine is, is popular he is nothing special  "
1) Wolverine can heal from losing limbs, organs, eyes, heal them and carry on fighting. He fought Omega Red for 18 hours straight. Kimimaro can't hold the Curse Seal for that long, no-one can. 2) Irrelevant, those who Wolverine can't see he can hear and smell.3) Kimi won't last as long as Wolverine can.4) Wolverine is more accurate because he has hundreds of years of experience using his bone claws on people before the Weapon X project.5) Oh so it's ok for Wolverine to heal from having a grenade stuffed down his throat and then exploding but because he's got a few pieces of bone in him he goes down? No. 6) Wolverine has gone toe to toe with better opponents than Kimi and lived. If he can't die from The Hulk literally ripping him in half then Kimi isn't going to do any better.7) There is only one way to permanently kill Wolverine and that's cutting his head off and taking his brain from him. Kimi can't do that because his bone isn't as strong as adamantium. "

*facepalm* 
ok 
1) this is my thread i didnt even specify which wolverine it is  
2)speed and agility is the prime part about these fights 
3)woverine can not touch kimi 
4)deadpool will teleport and sabortooth will not last long considering his lack of adimentam(didnt spell that right) 
5) kimi does not have to go curse mark to beat wolverine this is his non sick state in that state he was the most feared person in naruto kimi speed will kill him 
6)no he hasnt and if he did he got defeated 
7)imma say it again woverine is not god hes a mutant with metal in him the phisical structure of the human body has weak spot 
aka a knife through a rib of kimi can take out his internal organs 
Post by TheManWithSevenScars (98 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@FLCL1 said:
 7)imma say it again woverine is not god hes a mutant with metal in him the phisical structure of the human body has weak spot aka a knife through a rib of kimi can take out his internal organs  "
Taking out Wolverine's internal organs won't kill him.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@TheManWithSevenScars: this is new to me thx...
 
so which organs does wolvie needs to live, besides the brain i mean
Post by TheManWithSevenScars (98 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@Nerx said:
" @TheManWithSevenScars: this is new to me thx...  so which organs does wolvie needs to live, besides the brain i mean "
None of them really.During World War Hulk..Hulk punched him in the head until his brain was mush and he healed it.Against Nitro during Civil War he blown down to the skeleton,no blood,nor organs,just his adamantium skeleton and in the next comic he was back in tact.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Nerx said:
" @TheManWithSevenScars: this is new to me thx...  so which organs does wolvie needs to live, besides the brain i mean "

everthing XD lets see him fight without his kidneys XD
Post by TheManWithSevenScars (98 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@FLCL1 said:
" @Nerx said:
" @TheManWithSevenScars: this is new to me thx...  so which organs does wolvie needs to live, besides the brain i mean "
everthing XD lets see him fight without his kidneys XD "
If anything at all..he doesn't need kidneys.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel