kimimaro vs wolverine,deadpool,sabortooth

Topic started by FLCL1 on Sept. 6, 2009. Last post by Sinister_Noob 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

pretty much even 

kimimaro is a curse mark stage 

and marvel heatlh regeneration is faster
Post by Dream (7,087 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
This one, I could say Kimimaro gets the win. The guy's a more offensive powerhouse and can easily overwhelm James with his bone attacks, especially with Sawarabi no Mai. Wolvy's regenerative abilities aren't as advanced as Deadpool's and if his injuries get too extensive, the healing factor won't be able to heal him so quickly and his body will succumb to its injuries sooner or later leaving him to Kimimaro's mercy.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Kimi

wow and i thought it would be a pretty good fight :/ (secretly i was voting for kimi XD)
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

kimimaro FTW

ok i alter the OP
kimimaro still wins. he is more skilled than all 3 in all types of combat.
wolverine is easy pickings, so is sabortooth, deadpool would be the only challange here. but since he has a bone shell armor, i dont see deadpool even penetrating kimimaro. remember, kimimaro has never been defeated...lol, penetrating. lol
@Sinister_Noob said:
"kimimaro still wins. he is more skilled than all 3 in all types of combat. wolverine is easy pickings, so is sabortooth, deadpool would be the only challange here. but since he has a bone shell armor, i dont see deadpool even penetrating kimimaro. remember, kimimaro has never been defeated...lol, penetrating. lol "

i kno im voting for him to but i thought some one would defend them and it a good chance kimi can beat naruto in fox form
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"kimimaro still wins. he is more skilled than all 3 in all types of combat. wolverine is easy pickings, so is sabortooth, deadpool would be the only challange here. but since he has a bone shell armor, i dont see deadpool even penetrating kimimaro. remember, kimimaro has never been defeated...lol, penetrating. lol "
i kno im voting for him to but i thought some one would defend them and it a good chance kimi can beat naruto in fox form "
he did
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Is this some kind of joke people? Wolverine solos. He cuts through Sawarabi no Mai like a knife through butter. In fact all of Kimimaro's bone arsenal is redundant against the guy with Adamantium claws.

@Sinister_Noob said:

" kimimaro still wins. he is more skilled than all 3 in all types of combat. "

Bullshit, Wolverine is several hundred years old, he's travelled the world learning hundreds of fighting styles. If Kimimaro thinks drunken Lee is unpredictable then let him see what he thinks about berserker Wolverine. I realise that there's going to be a hint of bias toward anime guys with this being an anime site, but god damn.
@FLStyle said:
"Is this some kind of joke people? Wolverine solos. He cuts through Sawarabi no Mai like a knive through butter. In fact all of Kimimaro's bone arsenal is redudant against the guy with Adamantium claws.

@Sinister_Noob said:
Bullshit, Wolverine is several hundred years old, he's travelled the world learning hundreds of fighting styles. If Kimimaro thinks drunken Lee is unpredictable then let him see what he thinks about berserker Wolverine. I realise that there's going to be a hint of bias toward anime guys with this being an anime site, but god damn. "

-_- do u even kno wat kimi can do
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
although i say kimi will lose against creed, i say kimi would win this one
everytime wolverine stab kimi, kimi comes back with something more, and since kimi can't make layers of bone, he can stop wolverine blades
@FLCL1 said:
" @FLStyle said:
"Is this some kind of joke people? Wolverine solos. He cuts through Sawarabi no Mai like a knive through butter. In fact all of Kimimaro's bone arsenal is redudant against the guy with Adamantium claws.

@Sinister_Noob said:
Bullshit, Wolverine is several hundred years old, he's travelled the world learning hundreds of fighting styles. If Kimimaro thinks drunken Lee is unpredictable then let him see what he thinks about berserker Wolverine. I realise that there's going to be a hint of bias toward anime guys with this being an anime site, but god damn. "
-_- do u even kno wat kimi can do "
I am completely up to date with Shippuuden and the manga. I know all about him.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I don't think wolverine would move properly with bones through his ribs, they can all be pinned via bones impaling in between radus&ulna + tibia&fibula

once that is done then its a stab-fest for Kimi
@Nerx said:
" I don't think wolverine would move properly with bones through his ribs, they can all be pinned via bones impaling in between radus&ulna + tibia&fibula  once that is done then its a stab-fest for Kimi "
well the only way he would get that bone out, is to rip his own flesh
@Nerx said:
" I don't think wolverine would move properly with bones through his ribs, they can all be pinned via bones impaling in between radus&ulna + tibia&fibula  once that is done then its a stab-fest for Kimi "
Except that Kimimaro's bones will shatter against Wolverine's adamantium ribs. If all it took to stop Wolverine was simply stabbing him he'd have died long ago. 

Not that he'll get the chance because Wolverine will slash the bones that Kimimaro attacks with into pieces. All Wolverine needs to do is stab him once, his claws go through Kimimaro's skeleton and punctures a vital organ. Kimimaro dies.  
@FLStyle said:
" @Nerx said:
Except that Kimimaro's bones will shatter against Wolverine's adamantium ribs. If all it took to stop Wolverine was simply stabbing him he'd have died long ago.   Not that he'll get the chance because Wolverine will slash the bones that Kimimaro attacks with into pieces. All Wolverine needs to do is stab him once, his claws go through Kimimaro's skeleton and punctures a vital organ. Kimimaro dies.   "
between the ribs is still flesh you know
@FLStyle said:
" @Nerx said:
Except that Kimimaro's bones will shatter against Wolverine's adamantium ribs. If all it took to stop Wolverine was simply stabbing him he'd have died long ago.   Not that he'll get the chance because Wolverine will slash the bones that Kimimaro attacks with into pieces. All Wolverine needs to do is stab him once, his claws go through Kimimaro's skeleton and punctures a vital organ. Kimimaro dies.   "

ok *puts on debating gloves* its on  

1)wolverine is a mutant not a god he cant keep healing  
2)kimi is WAY faster than wolverine i doubt wolverine can even keep up with rock lee 
3)if wolverine cant touch kimi but kimi can touch him its only a maker of time 
4)kimi has amazing accuracy 
5)kimi can shoot bone bullets 
6)wolverine wishes he can solo 
7)all wolverine is, is popular he is nothing special 
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Just like sticking a toothpick in between fishbones
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
We are talking about all three versus Kimimaro? I have a hard time seeing how Kimimaro actually goes about "beating" deadpool, since even if he is trapped or impaled he can simply teleport (or whatever that's called) away and heal. I just don't think Kimimaro has the skillset to actually put away his regenerating enemy. Sure, if it was just a fight to first touch or first fall Maro would certainly win, but He's not likely going to kill Deadpool. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel