kimimaro vs deadpool

Topic started by Sinister_Noob on Aug. 12, 2009. Last post by Sinister_Noob 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
im bored
*sigh* simple fight, whats ur opinion.
location: deserted highway in the Sahara. randomness up the @$$!!!
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I say deadpool. With his boatload of abilitys, he's hard to beat. 

Deadpool's primary power is a regenerative healing factor, depicted by various artists and writers with varying levels of efficiency. Said healing factor, which was artificially endowed by the Weapon X program, enables him to regenerate any destroyed tissues or organs very quickly. This allows almost instantaneous recuperation from crippling or lethal wounds (Deadpool once regenerated entirely from a severed hand after the rest of his body was destroyed). He can also self-reanimate (that is, come back from the dead), as a direct result of his healing ability. The reason for this is unknown. This has the apparent effect of slowly causing Deadpool to become more insane every time he dies, to the point of psychopathy and hallucinations. He also never gets tired as fatigue toxins are immediately eliminated by his healing factor. As a by-product of his healing factor, he possesses enhanced strength, agility, and reflexes.

At the time of the gene therapy that gave the character his healing factor he was dying of terminal cancer. An unanticipated side effect of the therapy was a rapid acceleration of the tumors as well, causing them to quickly spread across his entire body as soon as his powers fully activated. Though the healing factor keeps them from becoming a debilitating condition, Wilson's body is in a constant state of flux and regeneration. The power's full manifestation also appeared to contribute to his insanity, noted as he himself declared awareness of a growing detachment from reality moments after. Removal of his powers would mean certain death by cancer.

Deadpool's brain cells are similarly affected, which renders him resistant to telepathy. This constant flux may or may not be what causes his irreverent banter and ADHD-type personality. His more recognizable demeanor established itself from the moment his healing factor began working at the hospice. He is completely unpredictable; a characteristic which has even extended itself to his physical coordination when he has so desired. After checking Weapon X's files, Cable stated that Deadpool's cognitive functions would never be normal as long as his powers were active, and later used the last vestiges of his own telepathic ability to correct the damaged areas of the mercenary's brain. This allowed greater access to long and short-term memories, but Deadpool's behavior otherwise remained completely unchanged.

For a brief time, Weapon X heightened his powers to a point where he was able to regrow body parts at will - better and stronger than before - enabling him to regenerate a severed arm in mere seconds. This augmentation also restored his normal appearance.

Aside from his physical advantages, Deadpool is a superb assassin and mercenary, and an expert in multiple forms of armed and unarmed combat and possesses excellent skills of marksmanship. He favors using bladed and martial arts weapons to meet opponents in single combat. His trademark weapons seem to be his twin katanas that he wears on his back when not in use, and his dual-wielded pistols. On occasion, Deadpool comically produces previously unseen weapons from thin air. This was only addressed outright once in a Heroes For Hire story in which Deadpool returned Misty Knight and Colleen Wing's various weapons to them through mystery concealment. When asked how, he replied "It involves an awful lot of lubricant."

He owns a personal teleportation device, usually located on his belt. This device, created by Weasel, teleports him away from, and occasionally into trouble, and has been prone to numerous malfunctions over the years. For a time he shared Cable's "body-slide" transporting technology, with the limitation that both of them automatically teleport at the same time. Early in his original ongoing comic, he also possessed an image inducer built by Weasel. It projected holographic disguises which allowed him to go undercover, conceal his bizarre appearance, or goof off, for example to masquerade as Spider-Man's alter-ego, Peter Parker, while trapped several years in the past.

Deadpool uses his continuous, off-the-wall banter to distract, insult, frustrate, and infuriate his opponents. Even when losing, he has refused to keep quiet and his constant chatter has even slightly muddled Daredevil's enhanced senses. Domino has claimed this to be the most dangerous aspect of his combat style, since he can appear to be completely distracted and disorient his opponent while still focusing on the battle.    

Post by Dream (7,208 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Deadpool seems to have better regenerative abilities than Wolverine based off the description I'm reading of him. Ability wise, Deadpool would be overwhelmed against an opponent like Kimimaro in combat, especially when Kimimaro taps into the power of his Cursed Seal. But with Kimimaro's fatal illness, a prolonged battle would eventually kill the strongest of the Sound Five and Deadpool's regenerative abilities alone should be enough to last that long.
Post by Danelius (32 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I too think this would go the way of Deadpool, if only for his regenerative abilities... as long as Deadpool doesn't get distracted and start talking to the little yellow text boxes.

Even with all of Deadpool's gadgets, Kimimaro's main weapon is bone - and weight for weight, bone is approximately five times stronger than steel. Kimimaro could easily create a shield of bone to stop or deflect all of Deadpool's bullets and blades whilst inching closer with a whip-slash-sword made out of his own spine... and in the event that fails, Kimimaro can completely overwhelm Deadpool with Sawarabi no Mai, "The Dance of the Seedling Fern"... which is basically his one desperation move - he makes a field of needle-sharp bones come out of the ground in astonishing numbers. Still, with Deadpool's amazing regenerative abilities, that wouldn't stop him even if he was impaled twenty times over.

Healing factor aside, Kimimaro definitely has enough inherent ability and skill to "kill" Deadpool, but there's no way he would stay dead... advantage: Deadpool.
sooo, deadpool then?
@Sinister_Noob said:
"sooo, deadpool then? "

Lol, that's what the other three posters said and myself.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

dont forget about his curse mark and an of topic fact that battle with rock lee and gaara he was drasticly sick and was still beat em up(probably cancer)
@FLCL1 said:
"dont forget about his curse mark and an of topic fact that battle with rock lee and gaara he was drasticly sick and was still beat em up(probably cancer) "

I'm listening. Now, explain your arguement. How and why Kimimaru will defeat Deadpool.

well if kimimaro was at full power (which we never saw him at but would be beast) he could easyly beat deadpool i like deadpool but kimimaro has ablitys to counter alot of weapons including guns if kimimaro get close hes done
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"dont forget about his curse mark and an of topic fact that battle with rock lee and gaara he was drasticly sick and was still beat em up(probably cancer) "
I'm listening. Now, explain your arguement. How and why Kimimaru will defeat Deadpool. "
well, kimimaro was not using his full strength during his fights against the 3 ninja. 
a few other things:
he is the most talented hand-to-hand fighter on naruto so far.
 his bone sword is stronger than steel
he cut ninja stars in half, meaning that he has the strength to break steel.
his first transformation covers his body in bone and allows him to create them faster than he can move, so a lot faster than deadpool can move.
if his bones are broken his second transformation helps him, as he can rebuild and repair them, and he can use any bone in his body by simply pulling them out. 
he survived gaaras sand coffin, and actually stopped lee's kick with only his bone, while lee was in the 1st gate. which is no small feat. 
kimimaro's ability makes him pretty unbeatable. deadpool may be able to beat him, but then again, im not to updated on deadpool.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
I'm listening. Now, explain your arguement. How and why Kimimaru will defeat Deadpool. "
well, kimimaro was not using his full strength during his fights against the 3 ninja.  a few other things: he is the most talented hand-to-hand fighter on naruto so far.  his bone sword is stronger than steel he cut ninja stars in half, meaning that he has the strength to break steel. his first transformation covers his body in bone and allows him to create them faster than he can move, so a lot faster than deadpool can move. if his bones are broken his second transformation helps him, as he can rebuild and repair them, and he can use any bone in his body by simply pulling them out.  he survived gaaras sand coffin, and actually stopped lee's kick with only his bone, while lee was in the 1st gate. which is no small feat.  kimimaro's ability makes him pretty unbeatable. deadpool may be able to beat him, but then again, im not to updated on deadpool. "

agreed its not a spite but its a blowout. kimimaro is the perfact assain(cant spell :P)

^ Lol, like Aizen Vs Doomsday
@DJSNuva1 said:
" ^ Lol, like Aizen Vs Doomsday "
yes exactly. but it was the adaption ability i hated there

LOL
@Gregorius said:

" I too think this would go the way of Deadpool, if only for his regenerative abilities... as long as Deadpool doesn't get distracted and start talking to the little yellow text boxes.

Even with all of Deadpool's gadgets, Kimimaro's main weapon is bone - and weight for weight, bone is approximately five times stronger than steel. Kimimaro could easily create a shield of bone to stop or deflect all of Deadpool's bullets and blades whilst inching closer with a whip-slash-sword made out of his own spine... and in the event that fails, Kimimaro can completely overwhelm Deadpool with Sawarabi no Mai, "The Dance of the Seedling Fern"... which is basically his one desperation move - he makes a field of needle-sharp bones come out of the ground in astonishing numbers. Still, with Deadpool's amazing regenerative abilities, that wouldn't stop him even if he was impaled twenty times over.

Healing factor aside, Kimimaro definitely has enough inherent ability and skill to "kill" Deadpool, but there's no way he would stay dead... advantage: Deadpool. "

well, i wasnt counting the regeneration ability, but whatever.
if you havent seen some of my old fights, then you may not know how i hate regeneration abilities so much. 
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
well, kimimaro was not using his full strength during his fights against the 3 ninja.  a few other things: he is the most talented hand-to-hand fighter on naruto so far.  his bone sword is stronger than steel he cut ninja stars in half, meaning that he has the strength to break steel. his first transformation covers his body in bone and allows him to create them faster than he can move, so a lot faster than deadpool can move. if his bones are broken his second transformation helps him, as he can rebuild and repair them, and he can use any bone in his body by simply pulling them out.  he survived gaaras sand coffin, and actually stopped lee's kick with only his bone, while lee was in the 1st gate. which is no small feat.  kimimaro's ability makes him pretty unbeatable. deadpool may be able to beat him, but then again, im not to updated on deadpool. "

This fight is more even than I originally gave it credit for. I think that Deadpool has an advantadge, seeing as he is a teleporter and that his chatter will be able o talk Kimimaro to death.
Post by Dream (7,208 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DJSNuva1: Yeah, but your description on Deadpool says the teleporter isn't too effective. It could not work or just teleport Deadpool closer to Kimimaro. But yes, I could see Deadpool's never ending banter annoying the heck out of Kimimaro. I recall seeing a comic scan somewhere online where he was trying to provoke Wolverine into stabbing him. XD
@Dream said:
" @DJSNuva1: Yeah, but your description on Deadpool says the teleporter isn't too effective. It could not work or just teleport Deadpool closer to Kimimaro. But yes, I could see Deadpool's never ending banter annoying the heck out of Kimimaro. I recall seeing a comic scan somewhere online where he was trying to provoke Wolverine into stabbing him. XD "

Shush! You cannot tell anyone that his teleporter isn't exactly the greatest =p.. But the banter is funny lol
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
This fight is more even than I originally gave it credit for. I think that Deadpool has an advantadge, seeing as he is a teleporter and that his chatter will be able o talk Kimimaro to death. "

lol that MIGHT work :P
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
if deadpoll can regenerate back to life from a hand, kimimaro cannot kill him then, according to me for a fight to be won the other guy must be dead, so yeah deadpool, kimimmaro will die first because of cancer
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel