Kimimaro Vs Captain Comet

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Sept. 10, 2009. Last post by Acer 5 years ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
tie, lock thread please.
@Sinister_Noob said:
"tie, lock thread please. "

How is it a tie?
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
How is it a tie? "
you got a head, use it...or do you???
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
How is it a tie? "
you got a head, use it...or do you??? "

Use logical arguements and facts to back your post or it is moot.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Even if you might be correct give other people the chance to debate it! so never say lock on the first few posts :P
@Kelleth said:
"Even if you might be correct give other people the chance to debate it! so never say lock on the first few posts :P "

LOL I noticed that the thread was locked for a moment and was like WTF sinister that's not fair!
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Kelleth said:
"Even if you might be correct give other people the chance to debate it! so never say lock on the first few posts :P "
LOL I noticed that the thread was locked for a moment and was like WTF sinister that's not fair! "
Yeah my bad i thought it was an old one sorry XD
@Kelleth said:
" Even if you might be correct give other people the chance to debate it! so never say lock on the first few posts :P "
lol, i know. i just felt like it.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Why do you think its Sinister_Noob, if he's polite it'll be Nice_Noob
@Nerx said:
"Why do you think its Sinister_Noob, if he's polite it'll be Nice_Noob "

Emphasis on he NOOB 

Captain Comet is the pinnacle of human evolution. His evolved mental functions not only give him genius level I.Q. but endows him with telepathy, a gift that enables him to read people's minds, communicate with his thoughts, and control minds. He also has the mental power of telekinesis, an ability that enables him to use his thoughts to move, lift, and alter matter (usually in the form of creating and dispelling clothing) without having any physical contact with it, mentally lift himself upwards to fly at high-speed, create barriers of psychic force to deflect most physical attacks, and fire bursts of psionic energy that strike a target with concussive impact or energy of various forms, such as electricity or fire. His telekinetic shields can be used to simultaneously protect himself from the vacuum of space, while surrounding himself with an aura of oxygen to breathe. Captain Comet's brain also contains evolved sensory centers enabling him to clairvoyantly "see" events outside of his range of sight, or even, in a limited way, see the future. If he focuses on clairvoyance he can see up to 100,000 years into the future. He also possesses two extra senses: the "sense of strength" allows him to evaluate an opponent's strength and a "vibro-sense" which allows him to read the emotions of others. His evolved physiology makes him superhumanly strong and durable almost on par with Superman.    
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Nerx said:
"Why do you think its Sinister_Noob, if he's polite it'll be Nice_Noob "

Emphasis on he NOOB 

Captain Comet is the pinnacle of human evolution. His evolved mental functions not only give him genius level I.Q. but endows him with telepathy, a gift that enables him to read people's minds, communicate with his thoughts, and control minds. He also has the mental power of telekinesis, an ability that enables him to use his thoughts to move, lift, and alter matter (usually in the form of creating and dispelling clothing) without having any physical contact with it, mentally lift himself upwards to fly at high-speed, create barriers of psychic force to deflect most physical attacks, and fire bursts of psionic energy that strike a target with concussive impact or energy of various forms, such as electricity or fire. His telekinetic shields can be used to simultaneously protect himself from the vacuum of space, while surrounding himself with an aura of oxygen to breathe. Captain Comet's brain also contains evolved sensory centers enabling him to clairvoyantly "see" events outside of his range of sight, or even, in a limited way, see the future. If he focuses on clairvoyance he can see up to 100,000 years into the future. He also possesses two extra senses: the "sense of strength" allows him to evaluate an opponent's strength and a "vibro-sense" which allows him to read the emotions of others. His evolved physiology makes him superhumanly strong and durable almost on par with Superman.     "
atleast its a better name than DJSnuva. and noob from mortal kombat is awesome.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Sinister_Noob: Hell yeah Noob Saibot
okay then back to the fight. knowing Nuva this is an attempted spite in favor of the comic character. but then i couldn't care less anymore.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

are u trying to anger us -_- wat can this guy do and if hes lik supe man im fking facepalmin u LOL.......seriously
@FLCL1 said:
"are u trying to anger us -_- wat can this guy do and if hes lik supe man im fking facepalmin u LOL.......seriously "

LOL just read the posts above you I posted
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

-_- im done postin on ur threads 

spite plz lock
@FLCL1 said:
"-_- im done postin on ur threads  spite plz lock "

I guess Captain Comet wins then?
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Ok first off, if you dont like someones thread, or a post dont get worked up about, and post things that only fuel the fire. Thats what the flag system is for, another alternate is to notify a mod with your problem, ad we'll try our best to work things out. Lets keep things civil people. Thanlks ^^

@DJ: Ok your doing nothing wrong man, but you tend to put anime characters, against comic characters who they have no channce against, and thus it creates situations were a debate can quickly turn into a bashing contest. I have no problem with anime vs comics, but try andmake the matches a little bit more fair.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
considering that nuva wants to kill off/ ranks every winning anime character , i'm not suprised
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel