kimimaro runs the spiderman gantlet

Topic started by FLCL1 on Sept. 25, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 5 years ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7


9. Mysterio

8. Shocker

7. Kraven

6. Rhino

5. Scorpion

4. The Lizard

3. Doctor Octopus

2. Venom

1. Carnage   
 
can he do it? 

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
9.pincushion
8.pincushion
7.maybe a challenge
6.another pincushion
5.again maybe a challenge
4.i don't know
3.still don't know
2.good challenge considering symbiotes cannot be killed using sharp object
1. again same thing as above
 
does he have rest time?
Post by Dream (7,902 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Moderator
9. Curbstomp for Kimimaro. Mysterio won't be able to touch Kimimaro thanks to his bone armor and it would be a matter of time until "fishbowl head's" illusions get predictable to Kimimaro.
 
8. Another win for Kimimaro, though not a complete curbstomp. Shocker's vibro-smashers will make it tricky for Kimimaro to engage him in close-quarters combat and even while a normal human, his smashers have allowed him to trade blows with Spidey. But Kimimaro also excels in ranged combat. Sawarabi no Mai and bone bullets would be fatal to Shocker.
 
7. I can see Kraven dragging out this battle quite a bit. Taking his potions grant him superhuman attributes which combined with his poisons and knowledge of pressure points in the body would give Kimimaro his first major challenge in this gauntlet. Kimimaro's best opportunity to strike would be whenever Kraven's potion wears off.
 
6. A much bigger threat than Kraven. While the Rhino's not as bright as the previous three opponents, he has plenty of strength and durability to overwhelm Kimimaro and handle his attacks. But it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility for Kimimaro to beat Rhino since he excels better in the speed and tactical departments.
 
5. Not as much of a threat as Rhino. Scorpion's tail will be a concern, but can be quickly dispatched with a well-timed strike from Kimimaro's bone sword. Mac's also poor at hand-to-hand combat so Kimimaro could incapacitate him simply by trading blows and regenerating from anything that Mac damages him with.
 
4. Lizard's regenerative abilities are gonna lead this battle to drag out quite a bit. Kimimaro's gonna have to make the Lizard a pincushion to incapacitate him.
 
3. Even with his tentacles, Doc Ock's still human. The battle's gonna be dragged out a bit, but I see the Doc's tentacles slowly getting cut apart from Kimimaro's bone attacks.
 
2. Hate to say it, but this battle's a Venom curbstomp. The suit would be able to handle impalement and stabbing damage from Kimimaro and the strongest of the Sound Five has nothing in his arsenal that's gonna overwhelm Eddie. Bone armor and regeneration would allow Kimimaro to hold up for a while, but it would be a matter of time before he runs out of chakra. This is where I see Kimimaro's gauntlet ending.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@FLCL1 said:
"


9. Mysterio

8. Shocker

7. Kraven

6. Rhino

5. Scorpion

4. The Lizard

3. Doctor Octopus

2. Venom

1. Carnage   
 
can he do it? 

"

9. Kimimaro stomps Mysterio 
 
8. Shocker might be able to give Kimimaro a challenge' 
 
7. Kraven gets stomped 
 
6. This is where I see the gauntlet ending. Kimimaro doesnt have the strength to knock Rhino out, nor does he have anything that can penetrate Rhinos hide. The only known thing that can penetrate his hide is Wolverines claws, which are made of adamantium(or however you spell it) The only chance Kimimaru has is using his speed and keeping his distance and hope Rhino tires himself out. 
 
5. This is a stomp, Scorpion is now the new Venom. He has the speed and agility of Spiderman, and he is class 40 or 60 cant remember which one. Scorpion stomps 
 
4. Lizard would give him a hell of a fight, this can go either way. 
 
3. Doc Oc gets his ass handed to him 
 
2. Same as 5, except for the class 40 strength. Venom stomps 
 
1. Massive rapeage, Carnage destroys Kimimaru.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"


9. Mysterio

8. Shocker

7. Kraven

6. Rhino

5. Scorpion

4. The Lizard

3. Doctor Octopus

2. Venom

1. Carnage   
 
can he do it? 

"
9. Kimimaro stomps Mysterio  8. Shocker might be able to give Kimimaro a challenge'  7. Kraven gets stomped  6. This is where I see the gauntlet ending. Kimimaro doesnt have the strength to knock Rhino out, nor does he have anything that can penetrate Rhinos hide. The only known thing that can penetrate his hide is Wolverines claws, which are made of adamantium(or however you spell it) The only chance Kimimaru has is using his speed and keeping his distance and hope Rhino tires himself out.  5. This is a stomp, Scorpion is now the new Venom. He has the speed and agility of Spiderman, and he is class 40 or 60 cant remember which one. Scorpion stomps  4. Lizard would give him a hell of a fight, this can go either way.  3. Doc Oc gets his ass handed to him  2. Same as 5, except for the class 40 strength. Venom stomps  1. Massive rapeage, Carnage destroys Kimimaru. "

6) maybe 
 
5)WRONG 
 
4)true 
 
2)maybe 
 
1)true
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"


9. Mysterio

8. Shocker

7. Kraven

6. Rhino

5. Scorpion

4. The Lizard

3. Doctor Octopus

2. Venom

1. Carnage   
 
can he do it? 

"
9. Kimimaro stomps Mysterio  8. Shocker might be able to give Kimimaro a challenge'  7. Kraven gets stomped  6. This is where I see the gauntlet ending. Kimimaro doesnt have the strength to knock Rhino out, nor does he have anything that can penetrate Rhinos hide. The only known thing that can penetrate his hide is Wolverines claws, which are made of adamantium(or however you spell it) The only chance Kimimaru has is using his speed and keeping his distance and hope Rhino tires himself out.  5. This is a stomp, Scorpion is now the new Venom. He has the speed and agility of Spiderman, and he is class 40 or 60 cant remember which one. Scorpion stomps  4. Lizard would give him a hell of a fight, this can go either way.  3. Doc Oc gets his ass handed to him  2. Same as 5, except for the class 40 strength. Venom stomps  1. Massive rapeage, Carnage destroys Kimimaru. "
6) maybe  5)WRONG  4)true  2)maybe  1)true "

5. True. Scorpin is the new Venom, the symbiote has binded its self to him  MacDonald Gargan, look him up.
Post by Dream (7,902 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Moderator
It's true. Mac's the new Venom.
 

 Mac as the new Venom
 Mac as the new Venom


 Mac Describing What It's Like to Have the Venom Symbiote to Norman Osborne
 Mac Describing What It's Like to Have the Venom Symbiote to Norman Osborne

As for Eddie, he's become the Anti-Venom, a new symbiote that was created within Eddie's body which has all the previous abilities of the Venom symbiote plus the power to cleanse foreign substances from human bodies such as traces of the symbiote within a person's body and even the radiation within Spider-Man that grants him his powers. In addition, Anti-Venom doesn't have any of the previous weaknesses to fire and loud noise frequencies that his Venom symbiote had.
 
 Eddie as the Anti-Venom
 Eddie as the Anti-Venom
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

im talking about non vemon scorpain
Post by Dream (7,902 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Moderator
@FLCL1: I know. But the fact you don't make that clear in the match description will have folks who keep close tabs on the comics think Scorpion is not in his original costume.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@FLCL1 said:
"im talking about non vemon scorpain "

Non Venom Scorpion moslt likely loses.
Post by Sonata (35,514 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
I hated Gargon as the new Venom, kinda stupid
 
Kimi should have problem with most of these guys, Rhino is tough, but he is stupid he will beat himself. Venom and Carnage will be tough due to their regeneration, strength, and agility. We will get to Venom thats a toss up.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sonata said:
"I hated Gargon as the new Venom, kinda stupid  Kimi should have problem with most of these guys, Rhino is tough, but he is stupid he will beat himself. Venom and Carnage will be tough due to their regeneration, strength, and agility. We will get to Venom thats a toss up. "

Kimimaro might beat the gauntlet
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@Sonata said:
"I hated Gargon as the new Venom, kinda stupid  Kimi should have problem with most of these guys, Rhino is tough, but he is stupid he will beat himself. Venom and Carnage will be tough due to their regeneration, strength, and agility. We will get to Venom thats a toss up. "
Kimimaro might beat the gauntlet "

thats a surprizing answer from u :/ lol u ok? XD
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@FLCL1 said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
"@Sonata said:
"I hated Gargon as the new Venom, kinda stupid  Kimi should have problem with most of these guys, Rhino is tough, but he is stupid he will beat himself. Venom and Carnage will be tough due to their regeneration, strength, and agility. We will get to Venom thats a toss up. "
Kimimaro might beat the gauntlet "
thats a surprizing answer from u :/ lol u ok? XD "

LOL Spiderman villians generally aren't that tough. Batman villians are though especially with prep
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3

kimi
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
"kimi "

Maybe
Post by Sonata (35,514 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
"@Sonata said:
"I hated Gargon as the new Venom, kinda stupid  Kimi should have problem with most of these guys, Rhino is tough, but he is stupid he will beat himself. Venom and Carnage will be tough due to their regeneration, strength, and agility. We will get to Venom thats a toss up. "
Kimimaro might beat the gauntlet "
thats a surprizing answer from u :/ lol u ok? XD "
LOL Spiderman villians generally aren't that tough. Batman villians are though especially with prep "
Sandman, Hydroman, Electro, Venom and Carnage are really Spidey's toughest enemies.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
"@Sonata said:
"I hated Gargon as the new Venom, kinda stupid  Kimi should have problem with most of these guys, Rhino is tough, but he is stupid he will beat himself. Venom and Carnage will be tough due to their regeneration, strength, and agility. We will get to Venom thats a toss up. "
Kimimaro might beat the gauntlet "
thats a surprizing answer from u :/ lol u ok? XD "
LOL Spiderman villians generally aren't that tough. Batman villians are though especially with prep "
Sandman, Hydroman, Electro, Venom and Carnage are really Spidey's toughest enemies. "

Yea, I'd have to agree.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel