Kimimaro (Naruto) vs Senji Kyomasa (Deadman Wonderland)

Topic started by Dream on Dec. 2, 2013. Last post by LHWKnight 7 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Dream (7,221 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Both are known to make sharp, pointy objects with their abilities (Kimimaro with his bones, Senji with his blood). How do you think a match between these two would go?

Battle Conditions:

• Battle to the death with both in character and having no knowledge of one another.
  • Kimimaro is barred from entering Cursed Seal forms.
  • Battle takes place in the Carnival Corpse arena with both foes 100 feet from one another.

A sample of a match in Carnival Corpse:

And our participants in this death match:

Kimimaro (Naruto)
Kimimaro (Naruto)
Senji "Crow" Kiyomasa (Deadman Wonderland)
Senji "Crow" Kiyomasa (Deadman Wonderland)
Post by Kobra678 (2,926 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

Kimimaro, I'd be willing to say in a stomp

Post by 5th (1,196 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kobra678: In a stomp?

Senji was pulling off supersonic slashes with his Invisible black.

Online Now

@5th: Kimimaro is hypersonic, at least that's what OBD says.

@Kobra678: Genin ninja were barely sound speed. The talk of a Naruto character possibly being hypersonic wouldn't come up until Pein arc with Sage Naruto against Deva Path Pein. I wouldn't picture anyone among the Sound Four being hypersonic.

@Kobra678: If that was so, he could have made it pass Gaara's sand defense.

Online Now

@5th: Garra was able to intercept the Raikage with his sand, Invisible Black shouldn't be a problem

Only Senji's attacks are the speed of sound, he can't move that fast. Kimimaro is far faster, he can one-shots.

@Kobra678: Don't go comparing Gaara before and after timeskip. Gaara during the Chuunin exams had difficulty following the movements of Rock Lee and Sasuke, who were both low-supersonic in speed at that point. Kimimaro should be a step up from both by that point, which would make him on par with Senji.

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Kobra678: @Dream: Yeah it's pretty safe to assume that nobody in part 1 of Naruto was hypersonic seeing as they were all struggling to blitz pain in a 5 sec interval all the way in the Pain arc.

Online Now

@Dream: If Gaara can keep up with things that are moving at supersonic then he wins. He would be able to dodge anything Crow has to offer.

Senji's best attack is Invisible Black, which moves at the speed of sound. Senji himself is nowhere near that fast. He might be able to kill him, but he can't keep up with Gaara.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,271 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kimimaro sadly..... I love Crow a lot more though.

@Kobra678: Keeping up with supersonic movement doesn't automatically mean it would make a character easily superior in speed to another. And Gaara has nothing to do with this fight, so leave him out of this.

The reason I even put this fight together in the first place is because Senji has a feat in the manga that puts him easily at supersonic speeds that doesn't just involve Invisible Black, but from easily evading two bullets being fired at him from point-blank range.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Kimimaro should win. Invisible Black is nice but there's no guarantee that it can cut through Kimi's bones.

Post by GeneralVan (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now

It's been a while since Kimimaro won a battle.

Online Now

@Dream: I see, that wasn't in the anime so I didn't know about it. Wow, I forgot that this was Kimimaro and not Gaara somehow lol.

Still, Kimimaro was better than sober Lee in h2h so if they get close has an advantage.

@UltimateHero0406: Feats for Kimimaro's bones??

Senji was casually slicing giant iron doors from the beginning of the series.

@5th: Kimi easily tanked Gaara's Sand Burial and Massive Sand Burials in base form. He can created a layer of bone under his skin to protect himself from the massive amount of pressure. But above all, Kimi has the advantage in h2h combat. His body is much more versatile than Senjis and his martial arts are better.

@UltimateHero0406: I forgot about that but that was crushing force versus focused pressure (Basically a blade.)

And Senji can make supersonic blood come out of different parts of his body, as soon as Kimi slashes somewhere or stabs, Senji could utilize his wounds to catch him off guard (the same he did to Toto.)

Senji ain't no slacker, the feat of him dodging two firearms from point blank range say so.

@5th: It still shows the durability of his bones and his raw strength. He wasn't supposed to have any bones left unbroken, much less force his way out twice.

And trust me, I know of Senji's badassery,

but I think Kimi can handle his tricks, partially since the one you described is his own as well. He has close, mid, and long range combat capabilities and has more combat experience. He had been soloing hordes of ninjas in clan wars since he was a kid. Plus, he can outpace Lee pretty easily.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If he can dodge two bullets from point blank range he is automatically faster than any naruto character at that time save for gated lee.

If senji can slice through iron doors he can slice through bone. And if his blood blades are durable enough to withstand cutting through iron that means they cant withstand taking hits from bone as well.

I'mm go with crow on this one.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel