Kimimaro (Naruto) vs Brago (Zatch Bell/Gash Bell)

Topic started by Nerx on Sept. 8, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Mission: Kick the living crap out of Kimimaro
Mission: Kick the living crap out of Kimimaro

Rules:
- Sherry cannot be targeted by attacks
- Kimi has no handicaps in this battle
- the field is the mountains
- BFR acceptable 

And both of them are really pissed, before this battle i suggest reading up on Brago XD

One move, Baberuga Guravidon
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
BFR done
@cfatalis: Is this a spite, i mean if he could withstand an imperial coffin by Gaara then he should be able to be smashed under a gravity  and be okay right?

I'd recommend Gaara vs Brago
@Nerx said:
" @cfatalis: Is this a spite, i mean if he could withstand an imperial coffin by Gaara then he should be able to be smashed under a gravity  and be okay right?  I'd recommend Gaara vs Brago "
the differnce is the way the use the pressure attack, imperial coffin is a physical force, brago manipulates gravity, he can push kimimaro into the core of the earth, and his has been shown destroying mountains
@cfatalis: Fine, wbt him vs Pein?

so is this match a spite? (damnit)
not really, it's just a clear win, i mean it's not fuckin obvious, and well the field is more advantagous to brago
His durability is amazing as well, surviving attacks from Clear Note
yeah, the thing that make thing dissappear , considering that brago is a top class demon
although not king class
@cfatalis: Some of his attacks might even kill Kimi
well not might but it will since gravity pressure it's everywhere, it would feel as if you get sunk into the sea and your lung get crushed because of the pressure
Dioga Gurabidon will wreck the boney sucka
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

im guessin that guy can beat creed
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
i hardly remember brago...its been a long time since ive seen him. ill have to find some feats on him.
right i remember now. brago may be a TAD stronger than kimi, but not faster in any way. and im sure kimi can dodge all but 2 of bragos attacks. and even then, his attacks wont hurt him in the least.
Steel probably would be crushed
@Nerx said:
" Steel probably would be crushed "
no, i dont think so. and his bone is harder than steel. it cut through ninja stars without a chip.
@Sinister_Noob: If i remember Brago can do a compressed singularity field thingy and that would wreck Kimi , or Immobilize then Dioga Gurabidon
@Nerx said:
" @Sinister_Noob: If i remember Brago can do a compressed singularity field thingy and that would wreck Kimi , or Immobilize then Dioga Gurabidon "
that would have almost no effect on him. i mean, if he can live through a dozen of gaaras sand coffins, then...well you know.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Nerx said:
" @Sinister_Noob: If i remember Brago can do a compressed singularity field thingy and that would wreck Kimi , or Immobilize then Dioga Gurabidon "

-_-
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel