Killy vs Alita

Topic started by Ryokan on April 29, 2010. Last post by ReiKai 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Ryokan (291 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Killy (from Blame!)  versus Alita (Berserker body)
Killy's got his GBE ( A gun that deal A LOT of damage !)

The battle occur in the discharge.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
How fast is Killy and I don't see why Alita is restricted to Berserker body. It's not her best.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ReiKai said:
" How fast is Killy and I don't see why Alita is restricted to Berserker body. It's not her best. "
to make it fair? i mean if Alita get her imaginos body....., killy is not that fast
Peak human running speed , but FTL reaction time (as he can dodge lasers/gravitation beam) 
He can regen indefinitely (he took 10 years to recover from 45 percent of his body mass) however if the Safeguard system or Goverment agencyis in play he is perfectly immortal, save from erasing him from existence
for strength: no, not that large ripping concrete at best
Shown resistance to mind rape
oh and he hand carry a nuke level handgun (70km +) on it's lowest setting
Just about anyone can dodge lasers and not be lightspeed or FTL. Honoka in "The Third: The Girl with the Blue Eye" can dodge lasers and she's only super-sonic. It's like aim-dodging. When you know the path of the laser, it's easy to avoid. Animated X-Men and various other figures who aren't even super-fast dodge lasers all the time so it's not much of a feat, especially if the beams can't be confirmed lightspeed. Don't really trust laser-dodging.

And I know about tbe GBE and it's 20m width beam with a range of 70km that effectively creates a wormhole that breaks down matter at the atomic level.
@ReiKai:  that makes thing easier if you know GBE, Killy dodged it, and while many character from other series dodges beam, BLAME is a very scientifically real , and i would say he dodged it after it was fired
I wouldn't know. I've seen/read a number of sci-fi type series and unless the person is in fact FTL, not just some random reaction time, then they don't dodge lasers via reaction only, it's aim-dodging. Like I said, Honoka does this and she, in fact, cut a laser in half that was shot at her. You could say that Kelly is super-sonic and that helps in the aim-dodging, but there's nothing to really say she's got FTL reaction speed.
@ReiKai: well he is at least supersonice being capable of fighting safeguards, who outruns and scoff at bullets
Super-sonic sounds more correct. Most of the time laser-dodging should be ignored because it happens so often in fiction without any given indicators that it's just stupid. If you marked anyone who dodged a laser-type weapon as lightspeed, most of the people in fiction would all get speed upgrades. Anyway, Alita in Berserker is high super-sonic to low hypersonic. If they're around the same level speed wise then I don't see how Alita could evade the GBE. However without the GBE Killy would be slaughtered.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel