killua zoldyck vs zoro

Topic started by othus12 on Jan. 21, 2014. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 6 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by othus12 (6,581 posts) See mini bio Level 13

vs

enies lobby saga Zoro

chimera ant saga killua

start at 20 meters from each other

fight in character

STAGE: Heavy Hole (toriko)

BATTLE THEME:

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,337 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Didn't Killua already have godspeed by the end of this arc?

Post by taichokage (12,876 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Godspeed won't save him from Zoro. Also they're in Heavy Hole, which disadvantages Killua more since he's not as powerful in raw strength as Zoro.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,880 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Zoro kills him.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Zoro is that powerful?

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,739 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Zoro wins, Killua's holds the advantage in speed and reaction but Zoro even at this point is stronger in just about everything other category.

Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

The heavy hole is the location? How strong was Toriko at that point again? Because even he had difficulty moving around in there

@YoungChief: It was before the Mellow Cola arc, but there were beasts down there that Melk said would have destroyed him

@YoungChief: he had trouble at the bottom. i made them start on the highest part.

Zorro isn't hitting him. He'll kill Zoro before anything happens. You guys throw out speed for strength? What drugs are you smoking? At least argue that he has better durability than anything Killua can dish out, BUT seeing how he doesn't killua rips out his heart.

@Whats_out_the_bag: Does Killua have anything that would one shot Zoro at this point though? Zoro may be slower but he can still react and fight against people far faster than himself such as the CP9 and to a lesser extent Kuma.

Post by ownagepants (380 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Killua is a highly trained assassin which means putting people down is his specialty especially when he is faster then that person which he is, not only that he can use whirlwind which gives him the ability to sense his opponents attack and have his body automatically react to the attack with all that i don't see Zoro winning this .

@ImDictatorBowDown: You don't need to one shot someone here in this battle to pull a win. He is capable of pulling Zoro's heart from his body.

@Whats_out_the_bag: I don't think I'd be that simple. Killua was unable to kill Machi with a similar tactic, even when she was caught off guard and he was even subsequently caught by her when she simply flexed her muscles, even taking into account that that he didn't possess very strong Nen at the time the difference in strength that Zoro presents is leagues above most if not all of HxH.

@ownagepants: Zoro has faced trained assassins and won before

Post by taichokage (12,876 posts) See mini bio Level 20
100 trained assassins to be exact, early in the series. And you're right. Zoro is stronger physically than most anyone in HXH aside from the true Brutes (Uvogin, Youpi, Meruem and maybe Phinx). Also Zoro has awareness haki and even before that, reacted to Kuma who is considerably quicker than Killua.
Post by ownagepants (380 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ImDictatorBowDown: Also based on this being in character Zoro would not be going all out on a boy again killua being a skilled assassin could take advantage of this and appear childish causing zoro to let his guard down and allowing killua who in character has no problems killing end the fight.

@ImDictatorBowDown:

I don't think I'd be that simple. Killua was unable to kill Machi with a similar tactic, even when she was caught off guard and he was even subsequently caught by her when she simply flexed her muscles, even taking into account that that he didn't possess very strong Nen at the time the difference in strength that Zoro presents is leagues above most if not all of HxH.

So this is what you bring me? Anyways him being stronger is not the point here, as he is even capable of being stabed by a blade. There's nothing that would even prove that Killua couldn't stab him with his hand, plus with lightning. Being stronger than someone doesn't win a battle it's all about abilities. Killua out beats Zoro in this. He's faster, which is a huge factor for this battle.

Now Ownagepants has a good point. It's in Zoro's character to put his guard down when it's a child. But I'm not arguing this factor, I'm only looking at the fact Killua is capable of ripping his heart out of his body.

@ownagepants: zoro never lets his guard down. he proved he doesnt even trust a kid wayy back at whiskey peak.

@Whats_out_the_bag:

So this is what you bring me? Anyways him being stronger is not the point here, as he is even capable of being stabed by a blade. There's nothing that would even prove that Killua couldn't stab him with his hand, plus with lightning. Being stronger than someone doesn't win a battle it's all about abilities. Killua out beats Zoro in this. He's faster, which is a huge factor for this battle.

Now Ownagepants has a good point. It's in Zoro's character to put his guard down when it's a child. But I'm not arguing this factor, I'm only looking at the fact Killua is capable of ripping his heart out of his body.

Zoro has tanked piercing attacks that collapse buildings while half dead in earlier arcs, while Killua's sharpened hand has been stopped by abdominal muscles of a character far weaker than him, strength does have relevance here. But for arguments sake lets say that Killua does have the ability to easily pierce and pull out Zoro's heart, given Zoro's reaction time and his showings while fighting faster characters it isn't likely that Killua will be able to blitz him even with Godspeed, outpace him sure, get close and land a lethal blow, unlikely, he has a better chance at a distance using his weighted yoyos.

Zoro may be taken off guard because Killua is a child and subsequently lose, but whats the fun in arguing that?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,880 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Also since we are riding on the whole IC thing, then Killua isn't going to rush in and "blitz" an intimidating opponent like Zoro without thinking first. He has always been overly cautious even without Illumi's influence. So Zoro being physically stronger and having good reactions actually plays a big part here.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel