Killua vs Minato

Topic started by ImDictatorBowDown on Jan. 9, 2013. Last post by Kobra678 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,905 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Not really sure how this will go so I'll make alot of scenarios

Minato cannot use sealing jutsu to defeat Killua

Scenario 1: have knowledge of each other (blood lust)

Scenario 2: have knowledge of each other (IC)

Scenario 3: random encounter (blood lust)

Scenario 4: random encounter (IC)

Setting: Heavens Arena

bonus: only Killua has knowledge (blood lust)

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

random encounters go to killua because of the speed shown when he removed that guys heart. That was before he even heard about nen and he did that in the blink of an eye without the guy fully realizing at first. Also because the heavens arena isn't exactly best fit for minatos haxs. But with knowledge I think minato should win the one with bloodlust since he was a hokage and was cited as a genius so he must be a serious tactician. The in character with knowledge would go to killua though because he wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone or anything he doesn't care about.

i say Minato,Killua,Killua,Killua,Killua

@TheNeutralOne: What if I changed it to the Chunnin exam stage?

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ImDictatorBowDown: Hmm if i remember correctly that stage is pretty big and has some forestry in it. That would give minato the edge in both the knowledge battles because he would already foresee that killua is already faster than him without the flying thunder god technique and would make a sufficient strategy to counter that. However not knowing the opponent he would probably do his best not to reveal his techniques at the beginning of the fight. Ultimately ending in the random encounters going to killua because he wouldn't hesitate to just remove his heart as soon as it starts and that isn't really a technique for him he just can do that.

Post by Kobra678 (3,175 posts) See mini bio Level 15

with knowledge at the chunin exams? im taking it that there is no prep. i'm not entirely sure about this one actually. when killua goes in for an attack i think minato will be able to dodge and be able to place a formula for ftg on killua somewhere. if he gets flying thunder god on killua then won't it pretty much be the match? keep in mind that iv'e only seen the 1999 anime. so i haven't seen past the greed isan arc

@Kobra678: Killuas reaction time is actually pretty ridiculous, he stopped an attack that can only be stopped the instant it hit

He also has his godspeed form which greatly increases his speed and reaction, I doubt Minato could easily tag him

Post by Kobra678 (3,175 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ImDictatorBowDown: wow, is this from the chimera ant arc or something? i haven't seen this in the anime. if this is killuas reaction speed then its killua most, if not all, of these rounds

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel