killua vs fourth raikage

Topic started by mangafanVT on Jan. 22, 2014. Last post by DeathHero61 3 months ago.
Post by mangafanVT (177 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Post by mangafanVT (177 posts) See mini bio Level 9

This is killua in the latest chapters version and raikage with his 2 arms

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@mangafanVT: Killua stomps

Post by taichokage (13,289 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I dont think it's nearly that one sided, but I'd agree that Killua wins.
Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Honestly how is Killua even damaging him, also why does only Killua have a picture?

Post by Low (1,372 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@YoungChief said:

Honestly how is Killua even damaging him, also why does only Killua have a picture?

Raikage stomps Killua........I don't know why he is getting put up vs high mid tier and high tier opponents....

Post by Low (1,372 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage said:

I dont think it's nearly that one sided, but I'd agree that Killua wins.

Please explain this to me.

Post by taichokage (13,289 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Sasuke got through it with chidori slightly. Killua is far physically stronger and a stronger lightning user than Sasuke. And his reactions are amazing. It doesn't guarantee a win but he should be able to harm Ei easily enough.
Post by Low (1,372 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: can you show me where sasuke impaled the armor?

Post by taichokage (13,289 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I'm afraid not. It was during the kage summit but i dont remember the exact page and if i did i couldnt post an image or a link to a pirated site. But it was when he used chidori and Ei used the elbow. He pierced him slightly. Also he isn't above sustaining blunt damage like various instances against Madara or Bee's lariat for example.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,943 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Raikage wins. Killua isn't strong enough to put him down.
Post by taichokage (13,289 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
He was fighting against Youpi who would trash the Raikage. Granted he didn't win either but if he can hang with Youpi, I don't think Ei would be very difficult, although its not like I can't see how Ei could potentially win.
Post by Low (1,372 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage said:

He was fighting against Youpi who would trash the Raikage. Granted he didn't win either but if he can hang with Youpi, I don't think Ei would be very difficult, although its not like I can't see how Ei could potentially win.

So, just because Killua held ground against a guy, is all the reason for your deduction? lol

@taichokage said:

I'm afraid not. It was during the kage summit but i dont remember the exact page and if i did i couldnt post an image or a link to a pirated site. But it was when he used chidori and Ei used the elbow. He pierced him slightly. Also he isn't above sustaining blunt damage like various instances against Madara or Bee's lariat for example.

Actually, what happens there is vividly different. Sasuke used a Raiton to increase his hand's power to penetrate through Raikage's armor. The lightning itself served no other purpose than to increase Sasuke's thrusting power. As fas as I know, Killua has no relative skill with which to achieve a similar feat. The potency of sasuke's lightning and the composition is also vividly different. Killua uses it strictly for speed and ranged attacks. Lightning itself is not bypassing Raikage's armor. At least, I have not seen Killua use an attack in a relative manner.

Post by taichokage (13,289 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
No, I'm just saying Ei would've been trashed against Youpi. And so Sasuke used Raiton. That's essentially chakra lightning. Killua is far physically stronger than Sasuke and can use some degree of reinforcement Nen to increase his power plus add lightning if it makes a difference. I don't see why Raikage's durability would be to such a degree that Killua couldn't bypass it to some extent at the very least.
Post by Low (1,372 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage said:

No, I'm just saying Ei would've been trashed against Youpi. And so Sasuke used Raiton. That's essentially chakra lightning. Killua is far physically stronger than Sasuke and can use some degree of reinforcement Nen to increase his power plus add lightning if it makes a difference. I don't see why Raikage's durability would be to such a degree that Killua couldn't bypass it to some extent at the very least.

Thats using ABC constitution, if you state that for a fact in your reasoning.

Correct me of I'm wrong, Killua's lightning isn't as potent as Chidori, but just using a constitution of Nen to give it shape manipulation. He has not been shown devising a technique of the calibur. One more point is, can Killua really keep up with A? I doubt it.

Post by taichokage (13,289 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I don't know who's faster. They seem pretty comparable to me. I will admit the Raikage has somewhat superior strength and durability. I do think he can win it also, especially remembering that Killua's advantage (range combat) would be useless against the Raiton armor since its also lightning. I don't think either one stomps or gets stomped though. I think they're on a relative even playing field.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,913 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Either side can win this with difficulty. Their speeds should be comparable given blitzing relations shown throughout the series and Killua should be quite comparable in raw strength given he can push open a 64 ton door, still I'd say Raikage probably wins this 7/10, he seems to have more impressive DC and striking strength while Killua lacks such feats.

Post by taichokage (13,289 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
All that is true. 50/50. But given I had forgotten a couple factors it may be more like 60/40 Raikage.
Post by mangafanVT (177 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@YoungChief: my pc lagged

Post by SuperSaqer (9 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Current Killua is capable of taking down pre-So6P Sasuke, who has access to Perfect Susanoo & Naruto's Chakra (?) & Juugo's Chakra. The Raikage is nothing but shit compared to Killua.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel