Killer Croc Runs The Gauntlet!

Topic started by blackdemon on April 5, 2014. Last post by GrayWolf2 5 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Waylon Jones AKA Killer Croc from DC Comics takes on various foes, anime or otherwise, male or female, good or evil!

Note well that this is NON-JOBBER, PROPERLY WRITTEN, PEAK, SCARY, POWERFUL BADASS CROC, AKA CROC AT HIS VERY BEST, that I'm using here, so it's Croc as he SHOULD BE PORTRAYED. Also note well that all fights take place in Sky Dome, the playing field of the Toronto Blue Jays, and that after every fight, whether he wins or not, Croc is rested and restored to full power for the next battle.

Okay, here are the opponents I will be sending this guy...

...up against for this gauntlet he's running.

Hunk(1980's Voltron: Defender Of The Universe, does not get his yellow lion but does get his blaster and sword)

Raphael(1987 TMNT Fred Wolf Cartoon)

Ivan Drago(Rocky IV)

Johan Liebert(Monster)

Keith(1980's Voltron: Defender Of The Universe, does not get his black lion but does get his blaster and sword)

New King(Tekken Series)

Leonardo(1987 TMNT Fred Wolf Cartoon)

Toad(Marvel Comics)

Stegz(Extreme Dinosaurs)

Slash(Street Sharks)

Videl(Dragonball Saga)

Leatherhead(1987 TMNT Fred Wolf Cartoon)

Zabu(Marvel Comics)

Baraka(Mortal Kombat Series)

Lance(1980's Voltron: Defender Of The Universe, does not get his red lion but does get his blaster and sword)

Slobster(Street Sharks)

Nina Liebert(Monster)

Vega(Street Fighter)

List the outcomes individually and in the order above, please!

Post by GrayWolf2 (327 posts) See mini bio Level 7

1. Don't know 2. Croc 3. Croc Stomps 4-6. Don't know 7.Croc 8. Sewer guy from X-men right? Probably Croc. 9. Don't Know 10. Which one was that? 11. Could go either way 12. Not sure 13. Don't know 14. Tough call but probably Baraka in a close one, and definitely the only fight I'd like to see. The rest I don't know anything about these characters.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel