Killer Bee vs Sasuke(post from vine)

Topic started by xlab3000 on Sept. 22, 2013. Last post by taichokage 12 months ago.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@5th: LOL for real shouldn't Naruto have wood style or Develop a new Sage justsu then. didn't Naruto had Shisui Eye in him is that Why he obtained the Six Paths.

Post by 5th (1,248 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Galenbeta: He could have probably obtained the Rinnegan if the implanted crow (Shisui's Eye and Itachi's Chakra) would've stayed longer in him, after all, obtaining the Rinnegan is a long process.

Nagato was given the Rinnegan at a very young age but it wasn't active until he was faced with Hanzo and the Anbu.

Madara obtained the Rinnegan shortly before his death, and by then Madara was already a century year old.

Danzo couldn't activate the Rinnegan because he wasn't a direct descendant of the Senju or Uchiha, he merely had their DNA for the Izanagi usage and Shisui's Sharingan.

Post by taichokage (13,408 posts) See mini bio Level 20
You never knew he was part of the Senju? That's why Obito and others say history repeats itself again, Starting with the Sage's sons who were the first Uchiha and Senju, and later on guys like Hashirama/Tobirama vs Madara/Izuna. This generations top descendants are Naruto and Sasuke and it was almost fate that they wound up as enemies for a time. I guess it was fairly easy to miss the part about Naruto. It was a short segment a few years back. To answer the other question about Obito, yes he is a bad guy. He's responsible for the second Kyubi attack on Konoha, Minato and Kushina's deaths, Neji and Konan's deaths, co-creator of Akatsuki along with Pain and is the true leader, various other random shinobi deaths, intended to kill Naruto, killed and controlled the 3rd Mizukage as well as 5 of the other 8 Jinchuuriki left, started the 4th Great Ninja War, revived the strongest creature alive and wrecked havok, removed the chakra from most of the shinobi still alive, and intends to put every being on earth under his illusion. How is he not a bad guy?

@taichokage: Lol I find it funny that he's responsible for all of this but... he was pretty much handed everything from Madara, plans, the Rinnegan, and etc.

A lot similar to how Sasuke was handed everything from Itachi and Obito. (The MS and EMS)

@5th: Why couldn't they give him the Rinnegan and if he mixed it with Kyyuubi and Sage Mode he'd be super powerful.

@Galenbeta: I don't know.

And yes Naruto would be Godly powerful with the Rinnegan, Sage Mode, and Kyuubi.

Probably be more OP than the Sage with all three of those abilities.

@5th: Since they didn't let him have Rinnegan can they give him his own new Sage Mode Based of the nine Tails. Also, they should give him a wind lariat.

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@5th said:

@Galenbeta: I don't know.

And yes Naruto would be Godly powerful with the Rinnegan, Sage Mode, and Kyuubi.

Probably be more OP than the Sage with all three of those abilities.

I'll weep for humanity if Naruto gets the Rinnegan

Post by taichokage (13,408 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It'll probably be worse than that. I still think Naruto could get the power of the Rikudo Senin. If not something else that would make him more OP than he already is.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel