Killer Bee vs Sasuke(post from vine)

Topic started by xlab3000 on Sept. 22, 2013. Last post by taichokage 11 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by xlab3000 (1,394 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Current Killer Bee

Current Sasuke(without the kyuubi's chakra)

Round 1 both are in-character and both start in base

Round 2 both are bloodlusted and both are at full power

OP never specified on CV

who wins?

Post by taichokage (13,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Probably Sasuke at this point. Primarily because the reason Bee fended him off before was primarily because of Sasuke's weak stamina and lack of defense. This time he not only has Susanoo, but the EMS which gives him much better stamina. Both weaknesses being rectified and his total level of technique improving, I'd give it to Sasuke after a decent fight.
Post by othus12 (6,836 posts) See mini bio Level 13

sasuke goes susanoo and then straight for amaterasu arrows.

Post by nishi99 (1,705 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Sasuke wins this time.

Post by 5th (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'm going for Bee, Bee wasn't at all serious when he was fighting Taka, and everyone from Sasuke's team (Including Sasuke himself) barely made it out alive after their battle with Bee.

A serious Bee wouldn't hesitate to go Tailed Beast Mode and nuke Sasuke with Bijuu Dama's; Bee's BD being consecutive in power and numbers.

And I would like to mention that Bee was pushing Itachi into the corner with just his swordsmanship alone, and even managed to take Edo Itachi by surprise with his blade skills/abilities, a very notable feat IMO because Itachi is always composed; however, when he was faced with Bee he did show some awe.

Also, we're forgetting Bee has Samehada to counter any of Sasuke's ninjutsu besides his Susano'o and Amaterasu (I see it as being plausible that Samehada can absorb amaterasu do to it being chakra nature.)

So yes, these are the reasons on why I would go with Bee, not saying Sasuke isn't strong or anything but faced with someone who isn't so far from Current Naruto's power, I would say Bee is above Sasuke.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Bee spit some rhymes on Sasuke"s severed head

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Can some one explain to me what has changed since the last time Bee beat Sasuke ass?

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Whats_out_the_bag: Nothing lol, Bee makes Sasuke his bitch again... and again... and again...

@Galenbeta said:

Bee spit some rhymes on Sasuke"s severed head

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

Can some one explain to me what has changed since the last time Bee beat Sasuke ass?

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

@Whats_out_the_bag: Nothing lol, Bee makes Sasuke his bitch again... and again... and again...

LOL

Post by Dream (7,623 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Outcome wouldn't be much different here. I'd favor Bee still prevailing here, though I imagine the match would be a bit more challenging for him since Sasuke's gained some considerable improvements in his attributes and abilities with EMS.

The difference is that Sasuke only had the Mangekyou in one eye if I recall or at least was limited to amatserasu and very limted Tsukiyomi. He now has the Eternal Mangekyou in both eyes and can seemingly spam all the above to a much higher level. Note, he did not even have Susanoo when he fought Bee and that's arguably his strongest power as well as his greatest defense by far.
Post by nishi99 (1,705 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage said:

The difference is that Sasuke only had the Mangekyou in one eye if I recall or at least was limited to amatserasu and very limted Tsukiyomi. He now has the Eternal Mangekyou in both eyes and can seemingly spam all the above to a much higher level. Note, he did not even have Susanoo when he fought Bee and that's arguably his strongest power as well as his greatest defense by far.

This

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,948 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage said:

I can agree for the most part, EMS Sasuke has much more control and better stamina now. I still think Bee can win here bloodlust, Sasuke's Susanoo still doesn't seem quite as impressive as Madara's defense wise. I'd give it to current Sasuke IC now though, he was handling himself pretty well against Juubi.

Post by Thitiki (44 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@SpeedForceSpider: Agreed Sasuke has been holding off quiet well against Juubito. Do you think with the little time left in the series his EMS with evolve into Rinnengan?

It could but it would be too fast Imo. But then again Naruto went from Rikudo mode to Kyubi mode to Kyubi+ Sage mode all in his fight against Obito alone. If we use Naruto's progression speed as a reference, it's not too hard to see Sasuke getting the Rinnegan.

The only way for Sasuke's Sharingan to evolve into a Rinnegan is if he somehow gained Senju DNA by Naruto.

From the looks of things, I think Naruto might die.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,948 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Thitiki said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Agreed Sasuke has been holding off quiet well against Juubito. Do you think with the little time left in the series his EMS with evolve into Rinnengan?

It'll take a massive ass-pull from Kishimoto. The method of obtaining Rinnegan is radically different then anything else, it is something that cannot really be unlocked on the fly. Even Madara's didn't unlock until shortly before his natural lifespan ended. But Sasuke definitely needs something fast if he wants to catch up with Naruto.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@5th:

Does Naruto have Senju DNA

How the heck is Obito a bad guy if he wants to bring Kakashi and everyone to a Utopia? Am I missing something here?

@Galenbeta: Yes. He's an indirect descendant of the Senju, the Uzumaki; most notably Mito Uzumaki who was married to Hashirama Senju.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel