Killer Bee vs Pain

Topic started by taichokage on Sept. 30, 2010. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by taichokage (15,312 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I felt this would be a good fight. Pain is more than a match fro most jinchuuriki and thus far only he nine tails has proven stronger so how would the next strongest jinchuuriki do against the Leader of Akatsuki and vice/versa ?

Rules:
1 on 1 battle, no interference form Raikage, Konan or anybody else.
Pain of course has all six paths and can use all jutsu he did against Naruto
Killer Bee will not hesitate to use stage 3 transformation
They are bloodlusted and are trying to take each other out.
If bee manages to take out the six paths, he does not have to kill Nagato to make it count as a win.

No particular battlefield just a fair one.
Post by thanos1992 (34 posts) See mini bio Level 6
bee loses  
1 pain can take a enraged 6 tailed naruto  
thats just 1 imaGINE 6 guys  
pain was low on chakra after the fights before naruto 
and he still managed to hold his own and even beat sage naruto 

Post by mr_monday (205 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Pain easily
He could have killed Naruto with his Deva Path AFTER using Shinra Tensei and tons of other attacks, all 6 paths with full chakra is simply too much for Bee
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'm fairly certain Pain 
Deva is a beast, plus all the other versatile paths, all sharing the same vision and working in conjunction. 
Online Now
@mr_monday: I agree pain could've beaten naruto if he wanted but note that naruto unlike bee had no control whatsoever of his bijuu and couldn't max out like bee can who also has complete control. I also think Pain wins but not as easily as you make it sound.
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
pein
Post by shintus (31 posts) See mini bio Level 5
killer bee killer bee could fight of a robot and some summoned aniamls. even if a path can absorb energy he cant survive a sword IN HIS FACE. the mind transfer path has to touch his head and that of course won't happen deva path has 5 seconds to reload which is enough for bee to get his hits in thus winning the fight
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Regardless of Bee's ability to control the 8 tails, Sasuke being a complete newb with his Sharigan was hurting Bee, not that he actually won the fight as revealed later, but still.  
Personally Pein has a few ways to put him down, since this fight won't be tied down by plot he should stomp.  
He won't need Bee alive like he needed to take Naruto in alive.
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Hellos said:
" Regardless of Bee's ability to control the 8 tails, Sasuke being a complete newb with his Sharigan was hurting Bee, not that he actually won the fight as revealed later, but still.  Personally Pein has a few ways to put him down, since this fight won't be tied down by plot he should stomp.  He won't need Bee alive like he needed to take Naruto in alive. "
im certain that that may be PIS, but it happened
@judge said:

"im certain that that may be PIS, but it happened "

To be entirely Amaterasu is one of the most powerful abilities in the series, prior to goin 8 tails however Bee I believe in the same fight actually did lethal damage to Sasuke, which required for him to be healed during the fight itself. 
Currently prior to getting his brothers eye's I can definitely see Sasuke putting up a realistically better fight, mainly due to the advantage Susanoo provides, although I would imagine post upgrade he'd stomp him.  
That fact they gave Naruto teleportation gives me the impression that Sasuke is in for rediculously big upgrades to his mangekyou.
Post by shintus (31 posts) See mini bio Level 5
pein is good , but he's not that good. part of pein's badass-ism is that the enemy doesn't know what he can do. Jiraya could have definatly beaten him if he knew their were six peins and kakashi could have probably used the i teleportation thing on deva path if it wasn't destined for naruto to win
Online Now
@shintus:  Well Jiraiya could've won but not Kakashi. Also it's only fair that if prep is involved it should be on both sides. If Pain knew about Kakashi's warping he would bloodlust from the start.
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
What is this.

Bee wins, 8-Tail Chakra Ball. Good night.  None of the paths can withstand the attack.
@MisterShin said:
"What is this.  Bee wins, 8-Tail Chakra Ball. Good night.  None of the paths can withstand the attack. "

They don't need to and the 9 tails didn't exactly one shot the ONE remaining Pein body either. 
Like I said, Pein isn't tied down by plot needing to keep Bee alive and he has the tools to put him down for good.
@Hellos said:
" @MisterShin said:
"What is this.  Bee wins, 8-Tail Chakra Ball. Good night.  None of the paths can withstand the attack. "
They don't need to and the 9 tails didn't exactly one shot the ONE remaining Pein body either. Like I said, Pein isn't tied down by plot needing to keep Bee alive and he has the tools to put him down for good. "
Full 9-tails never emerged during the fight. if it did it would launch Chakra Ball to one-shot.
Deva Path struggled against (Version 2) 6-tailed naruto.

Bee has mastered his Bijuu so that he can have seperate limbs transformed etc.
Bee is also around the Top when it comes to speed as well.

Bee Version 2 lariat can one-shot all pains. Even Samehada could not absorb all the Chakra before suffering damage, so chakra absorbing pain will get one-shotted when trying to absorb.
@MisterShin said:

"Full 9-tails never emerged during the fight. if it did it would launch Chakra Ball to one-shot. Deva Path struggled against (Version 2) 6-tailed naruto. " 

That is completely true, outside Yamato's hand saying 9, we didn't see the full transformation of the 9 tails. Naruto had only gotten up to 8 and busted through the mini moon Pein wrapped him in.  
If it did, Naruto would have died / or been consumed by the 9 tails and Pein would have just left. Regardless, Bee wasn't really all the keen as we have observed to pull out the 8 tails at the start of a fight and again I can't stress this enough that Pein wasn't gunning to kill Naruto and had already fought and beaten the entire Leaf Village, burning large sums of Nagato's chakra before he even takes on Naruto, who he beats only to find himself in a fight with the 6 tails.

"Bee has mastered his Bijuu so that he can have seperate limbs transformed etc. Bee is also around the Top when it comes to speed as well. "

Completely tue.  

" Bee Version 2 lariat can one-shot all pains. Even Samehada could not absorb all the Chakra before suffering damage, so chakra absorbing pain will get one-shotted when trying to absorb. " 

Samehada was stealing large chunks of Bee's Chakra and tailed beast chakra. Sure it didn't take it all out in one go, but he was losing tails pretty quickly.  
To be entirely honest, the Pein dedicated to absorbing chakra isn't one of the methods I would imagine as reliable enough for him to beat Bee.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

2. Pain

The Sixth Paths of Pain are used by Nagato to accomplish Akatsuki's goals via the power of the Rinnegan. Each path has extraordinary powers, and each shares their field of vision via Rinnegan. Deva Path- able to manipulate a gravity like force to an extent that he can destroy cities and mountains, as well as construct mini moons. Deva Path has also shown high durability, speed, and taijutsu skills. Deva Path can also fly. Animal Path- able to summon many giant summons, all of which also have the Rinnegan eyes. Preta Path- able to absorb chakra's. Human Path- able to read minds and rip out the souls of opponents. Asura Path- an adroid like path capable of shooting missiles, this path is incredibly physically strong. Naraka Path- able to summon the outer path, and is quite physically strong. Outer Path- a godlike being summoned by the Naraka Path, resembling King Enma this path has control over life and death. The Outer Path is not considered part of the Six Paths of Pain.

Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4

I love Killer Bee. He is probably my favorite Naruto character behind Rock Lee, but let's face it (PIS aside), he lost to Kasame. Raikage and Samehada's betrayal allowed Bee's victory. Pain would probablty be able to put Bee away, although not easily.
Online Now
@Alexman113: I agree completely although to be fair, Killer Bee was not in his most powerful form.
@Alexman113 said:
" I love Killer Bee. He is probably my favorite Naruto character behind Rock Lee, but let's face it (PIS aside), he lost to Kasame. Raikage and Samehada's betrayal allowed Bee's victory. Pain would probablty be able to put Bee away, although not easily. "
Killer Bee stated himself that he has to hold back against Kisame, so that he does not draw attention (Raikage would find his location otherwise). 
Also Killer Bee had to protect that person and his pet.

Without this he would have crushed Kisame.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel