Killer Bee VS Naruto

Topic started by Hyuga_Hinata on June 3, 2009. Last post by JThree47693 5 years ago.
Post by Hyuga_Hinata (31 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Killer Bee

VS

Naruto

Oops! This is suppose to be in battles. Sorry.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Changed :)

Kirabi wins.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I guess Naruto since when can go into Sage Mode.
Sage Mode or not, I think that with Kirabi's massive strength, speed, lightning release, and how he is friend's with the 8-tails, Killer Bee makes one nearly unstoppable shinobi! Sasuke would have died most likely from him after getting the his chest and neck blown off, if his team mates had not been there to heal him. Naruto is strong, but not strong enough, yet anyway.
Post by Sleuth (28 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Killer Bee could win this.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Killa "Mothet@#$%ing" Bee
Post by Vasto_Lorde (23 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I think that you guys are giving Killer Bee too much credit! Sure he's incredibly strong and all but were talking about the 9-tails here too.

The 9-tails IS THE STRONGEST of the tailed demons, so why is it even a question as to who would win out of the 8 and 9 tails? Sure, i mean Naruto can't control himself after 3 tails, but isnt that just the best part, he can't hold himself back from unleashing the Kyuubi's true power.

In my opinion, Naruto has this battle hands down!
Vasto_Lorde said:
I think that you guys are giving Killer Bee too much credit! Sure he's incredibly strong and all but were ... [more]
First of all your right Naruto cant control himself past 4 tails......Whilst Kirabi has full control over his tail forms. A powerful beast with a mind is much more dangerous than a powerful beast who is mindless. Naruto may have the more powerful tailed beast but he lacks control.

Secondly Naruto will never use the fox intentionally. He is more prone to use sage mode.....Unless he gets angry and even then he wont use the fox's power to a point which makes him stronger than a full power Kirabi.

Kirabi was handling team Hebi like it was nothing. He has enough power to beat Sasuke. Now lf he can beat Sasuke he can beat Naruto.

I see your point! you got me on that one...

But if Naruto isnt controlling himself, doesnt that mean that the Kyuubi is? Im sure if the Kyuubi knows what he's doing that he isnt just gonna lose to Killer Bee

Vasto_Lorde said:
I see your point! you got me on that one...But if Naruto isnt controlling himself, doesnt that mean that the ... [more]
Its hard to tell. I dont think kyuubi has full control untill Naruto goes nine tails. I believe its Naruto using its power but not being able to controll it. Look at it like this......Whenever wev'e seen the fox inside naruto.....It speaks very intelligently.......But when it attacked konoha it was nothing more than a mindless beast.

At the moment Naruto will probally need to train more with the fox's chakra to be able to control it.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I prefer a rapper over a punk-ass kid anyday , but Naruto might win
@Acer:
But it was also being controlled by Madara Uchiha at that time, so im sure he wasn't in full control of how he used his powers. I know that the Tailed-Beasts are significantly weaker when not contained inside of a human jinchuuriki, but I dont think that would matter for the 9-tails, as he's said to have like an unlimited chakra reserve... so even if he was fighting alone, I think he'd still win.

But I love the way Killer Bee uses his tailed beast... I cant wait until they bring him back into the manga since he wasn't caught by Team Hawk.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Killer Bee's going to win this, he's stronger than Naruto.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
killer bee - 8 tailed beast

naruto - 9 tailed beast

u do the math my friends
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Naruto will win, He's foughten tougher competition
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Go killer Bee. I always rate for the underdog......
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
naruto, duh.
think.
killerbee-8 tails
naruto-9 tails
Post by Amboz (2 posts) See mini bio Level 1

got to go with killer bee for the sheer fact that he can control his tails beast and naruto can't
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
go with killer be, an akatsuki member says  thay it's easier to defeat a mindless beast than the one that could think, he also have better combative skill than naruto.....(combative means how good you fight , not how powerfull you are )
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel