Killer Bee vs Kisame

Topic started by Dream on Oct. 15, 2009. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@cfatalis said:
" @JThree47693: it's rather justified in kimi and orochi, they are sick, but itachi? it is as if mangenyou means jack shit in that fight "
Itachi was justified also. He wasnt trying with Sasuke, he wanted Sasuke to beat him. That counts for something. We all know if Itachi wanted to end the fight all he had to do was stare at Sasuke and thats it.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@JThree47693 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @JThree47693: it's rather justified in kimi and orochi, they are sick, but itachi? it is as if mangenyou means jack shit in that fight "
Itachi was justified also. He wasnt trying with Sasuke, he wanted Sasuke to beat him. That counts for something. We all know if Itachi wanted to end the fight all he had to do was stare at Sasuke and thats it. "
fine, pein was the least jsutified, any naurto fan could argue all they want, but that guy crushed a village, and naruto beat him?
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@cfatalis said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @JThree47693: it's rather justified in kimi and orochi, they are sick, but itachi? it is as if mangenyou means jack shit in that fight "
Itachi was justified also. He wasnt trying with Sasuke, he wanted Sasuke to beat him. That counts for something. We all know if Itachi wanted to end the fight all he had to do was stare at Sasuke and thats it. "
fine, pein was the least jsutified, any naurto fan could argue all they want, but that guy crushed a village, and naruto beat him? "
Pein wasnt justified at all. He had no reason to lose to Naruto. It doesnt matter what power up Naruto got, or whether he knew about Peins bodies or not. Pein should not have lost
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@JThree47693 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @JThree47693: it's rather justified in kimi and orochi, they are sick, but itachi? it is as if mangenyou means jack shit in that fight "
Itachi was justified also. He wasnt trying with Sasuke, he wanted Sasuke to beat him. That counts for something. We all know if Itachi wanted to end the fight all he had to do was stare at Sasuke and thats it. "
fine, pein was the least jsutified, any naurto fan could argue all they want, but that guy crushed a village, and naruto beat him? "
Pein wasnt justified at all. He had no reason to lose to Naruto. It doesnt matter what power up Naruto got, or whether he knew about Peins bodies or not. Pein should not have lost "
so in conclusion, all good villains of naruto come and go as the plot requires
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Pretty much
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
only one and two have badass moment even during the death
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
And something I just thought about. Gaara Itachi and Pein all ended up having as good guys(in a way)
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
the only dead villain that i have respect for is
 
zabuza
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I think that, having seen the latest mangas, Killerbee will win this, but only if he goes full 8-tails mode. It's a shame, because Killerbee is probably gonna lose in the actual manga (despite his awesomeness), just because of the plot device working against him and the fact that Kisame is actually the perfect person to send against a Jinchuuriki (8 tails Killerbee destroyed Sasuke, and probably would've done the same to Itachi, even though Itachi is stronger than Kisame).
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel