Killer Bee vs Kisame

Topic started by Dream on Oct. 15, 2009. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,626 posts) See mini bio Level 21
So, who would win between these two fighting tanks of the Naruto world? In their appearances, they're shown to be ridiculously tough opponents with their adversaries being overwhelmed and barely able to hold up against them in battle. Would this match go to the multi-sword wielding Jinchuriki-wielder or the Akatsuki member with the largest reserves of chakra and one of the seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist?
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Killer Bee has the slight edge in this, I feel that he could overwhelm kisame before he had the chance to unleash his chakra absorbing sword.
Post by InfiniteGeass (527 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Kisame supposedly has like the most Chakra out of anyone except Naruto so it would be a close fight, but I think Kisame would pull out in the end.
@InfiniteGeass said:
" Kisame supposedly has like the most Chakra out of anyone except Naruto so it would be a close fight, but I think Kisame would pull out in the end. "
Supposedly but it hasn't been shown, to say that he has as much chakra as a Jinchuriki might be a little ridiculous on his half.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@geraldthesloth said:
" @InfiniteGeass said:
" Kisame supposedly has like the most Chakra out of anyone except Naruto so it would be a close fight, but I think Kisame would pull out in the end. "
Supposedly but it hasn't been shown, to say that he has as much chakra as a Jinchuriki might be a little ridiculous on his half. "
It was neji, not kisame who said his chakra was as great as a jinchuriki
@rein said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @InfiniteGeass said:
Supposedly but it hasn't been shown, to say that he has as much chakra as a Jinchuriki might be a little ridiculous on his half. "
It was neji, not kisame who said his chakra was as great as a jinchuriki "
I Doubt that to be honest, when he displays it whenever he decides to fight someone in the near future, I'll believe the statement
@rein: Neji had said that Kisame's power was comparable to when he fought a Kyubi-enhanced Naruto during the Chuunin Exams, and that was only against a Kisame clone at 30% power.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Its tough to call, but based on feats, I am going to have to go with Killer Bee.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Kirabi because he is more talented, I mean who raps in mid-fight while maintaining battle composure?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
kirabi, even as kisame says his chakra is as big  as a tailed beast, he never says how many tails
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@geraldthesloth said:
"Killer Bee has the slight edge in this, I feel that he could overwhelm kisame before he had the chance to unleash his chakra absorbing sword. "

agreed
Post by cly (365 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Oops! Just saw this. My thread can be locked. :O

Kisame will win.
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Kisame will win, someone will come and help killer bee before anything happens
Post by Sleuth (28 posts) See mini bio Level 1
 I'll go with Killerbee. He's powerful enough to give Kisame hard fight without using the 8 tails.
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Well we'll find out the victor to this battle in two weeks time as there's no chapter next week.
Your wish came true whoever made this thread
@Nerx: That would be me. XD

Unfortunately, there's a two week wait to the anticipated match.
@Dream: Why two weeks though?
Post by InfiniteGeass (527 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Nerx said:
" @Dream: Why two weeks though? "
Because Kishimoto needs time to think up the most crazy and stupid way to troll the fans some more. It takes a lot of work to make your fans mad
@InfiniteGeass: meh , the only mainstream ones that make me happy are Naruto Shiipuden and OP 

since Bleach is slowly corroding into becoming the NEW DBZ
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel