Killer bee Vs Jiraiya

Topic started by comicfanforever on Sept. 6, 2010. Last post by BattleHeiz 4 years ago.
Post by comicfanforever (450 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Killer bee Vs Jiraiya    both from Nartuo universe  

Post by taichokage (13,570 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hmm thats kinda difficult. Bee is virtually as strong as Naruto. Also he now has samehada. on the other hand Jiraiya has sage mode and it was said that he could've beaten pain if he knew a little more about him. I think it would end in either bee retreating like he did against taka or he would stay and win a hard battle.
Post by mr_monday (205 posts) See mini bio Level 6
 Bee turn into 8-Tails = Bee wins without a doubt. Jiraiyas Summonings won't do nothing against the 8-Tails, and even Sage Mode wont help him much. He may be able to hurt the Hachibi, but he won't be able to kill it 

Bee does not turn into 8-Tails = Hard fight, but I guess I'll go with Ero-Sennin. Bee is a strong short-distance fighter, but Jiraiya is the better mid-distance fighter. As long as Jiraiya keeps Bee at a distance, he will win even without Sage mode
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
J Man
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
IMO Jiraiya should have beaten Pain and Jiraiya should not have died.

I dunno who wins, but good match up (*Thumbs Up*)
Post by taichokage (13,570 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@hitsusatsu11: @MisterShin: 

split decision for me. I think bee has slightly greater power but jiraiya slightly more experience and skill. With knowledge I'd give it to Jiraiya without I'd give Bee the edge.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Well Jiraiya is not stab-proof as shown on his battle with Pain
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7

best battle the OP ever made 

killer bee wins here 
the only reason he lost to sasuke is because of the black flame so that isnt an argument
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@judge said:
" best battle the OP ever made  killer bee wins here the only reason he lost to sasuke is because of the black flame so that isnt an argument "
For the first time i agree with you
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel